Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.5

This rosy shade is lovely in the matte formula! It's a very good MLBB color that could be worn daily, and I really think the matte finish makes it a bit more sophisticated. These Rimmel Kate Moss mattes are pretty comfortable to wear, in my opinion. Maybe they feel a little waxy, but not totally drying. They're also very easy to apply, which is definitely not the case with many mattes, especially drugstore varieties.

on 9/15/2014 4:29:00 PM

Holy. Effing. Smokes. This is fantastic lipstick. It's the perfect neutral rosy pink, MLBB. It goes on smooth (granted I moisturize my lips every night before bed, so no flakes here), I literally ate a mcchicken sandwich, and swam a mile at the gym (drinking my water in between sets) and I come home, and there's still pigment on. Not as much, but it's STILL ON. It's so inexpensive, and it's such a great color. This is now a staple of my makeup diet.

on 6/18/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a gorgeous color and very flattering but I did not like the smell or the slickness of its texture. Too bad.

on 8/22/2014 4:40:00 PM

The color is a shade deeper than my natural lip color. I had bought this that cvs while they were having a deal. Even without the deal it is rather affordable compared to other drug store lipsticks. I had applied this without liner or patting any translucent powder on top to make it stay put. It is very creamy and easy to apply. Once it dries or has more staying power but I would recommend setting it if you want it to be longer wearing. The packaging is okay. It can be better but isn't terrible were I wouldn't be comfortable just throwing it in my bag and going about my day.

on 9/10/2014 1:12:00 PM

This is a really, really pretty color that I think would suit any skin tone.

But..the smell is absolutely awful. It's a really sweet vanilla/rose, old and cheap perfume type of scent. I usually don't have any problems with scented make-up, I can wear scented foundation or moisturizer without any issues, but this lipstick literally gave me headaches.

Pros:
- really pretty color, suitable for work
- it's not as drying as other matte lipsticks

Cons:
- it goes matte after a really long time
- it does not last very long and transfers onto anything
- the smell is just...awful

on 6/14/2014 1:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So, cheep, so long lasting so cute! Sort of a berry/mauve. Love it. Only thing is slight raspberry taste or smell when applied. That goes away. What more can you ask for? This stuff lasted through a full meal.

The taste and raspberry smell made me toss these. Just too annoying. Also it's matte and that is hard for me. It is a very nice color and it does last. I like the Moisture ones better. Don't last as long but they look better. Smell and taste is more chemical, but I mind that less somehow.

on 4/19/2014 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice color and great formula in all of these Kate Moss lipsticks. This is a cooler mauve that looks like my own lip color. The formula of this line is matte and creamy. It goes on very smooth and creamy and dries down to a matte. It stays put for hours and doesn't really transfer much at all. If I didn't know better I would think this was a high end lipstick.

No flaking or cracking or drying out on my lips. I love this lipstick and think it would flatter anyone.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great mauve color, it looks somewhat like my natural lip color but when you really look at it you can tell the difference. It truly is matte, no shimmer at all. I would suggest you put on a lip balm before applying this though. Packaging is ok, but could be a lot better, and it's definitely not fancy. I picked up another one in the store and had to put it back down because it didn't seem secure. I thought that one would break in my purse, but this one wasn't like that, so I bought it. It has a nice little scent to it, but it is not overwhelming. It was originally $5.69 at my Rite Aid but I got it for 40% off which is not bad at all, especially for the quality of this one. If you like matte lip colors, get this one.

on 3/27/2014 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm obssessed! Such a gorgeous color. Wearable all year long. It's a mauve shade, with a hint of berry in it. The product is supposed to be matte but I feel as though it's far too moisturizing to be matte. It's my go-to lipstick when I'm on a rush and haven't got time to scrub my lips. It's definitely helpful when my lips are chapped because it does NOT accentuate my cracked lips at all!!! So that's great. It does feel a bit grainy but that's not a big deal. After I've eaten or drank anything it doesn't stay on my lips like when I first apply it but it does STAIN them beautifully. It stains them a very pretty pink color. Overall! I love it. It's inexpensive and not bad at all for its price so? I have no bad complaints.

This is my favorite lip color ever. It is a super natural color and it is really soft. The only thing is I really with that it was long lasting.