Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this product is very cakey and flakey.

PROS:
This product goes on light and refreshing, provides buildable coverage and inexpensive (picked it up for $6 CAD).

CONS:
This product is more liquid than cream. If you have oily/combination skin like I do, be prepared to use mineral powders and setting powders to offset looking like an oil slick after two hours. Even with the powder foundation and finishing, I still had to powder some shiny parts of my face near the end of the work day. It's a water-based product, but I still broke out once while using it during the week.

There are better, inexpensive BB creams at the drug stores. I probably wouldn't buy this product again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Bought this wanting to try BB cream, so honestly have no other BB cream to compare to. It's a thin, liquidity texture. It actually went on and covered my slight redness well. Didn't leave my huge pores looking HUGER, but it made my face SUPPPERRR oily after about 2 hours. I did use during the summer. So could be why. Also it has an orangish tint to it, I was tanner at the time but it appeared I had a fake tan.

My second try I mixed a little with my foundation Revlon colorstay (which was too light at the time) which made me look less orangish , but it still made me look super greasy. I have combination skin, so I have to stick with matte for the most part. I would recommend it to someone with dry skin, and possibly a fake tan? But I don't think they offer a "Natural" color selection :(

on 10/26/2014 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm usually very skeptical when it comes to drugstore makeup like Rimmel. I don't remember what prompted me to try this out, but I'm happy I did. This BB cream offers buildable coverage, anywhere from light to full. It's probably more a liquid texture than a 'cream', and it's just a tad runny out of the tube, so be careful. I'm a medium in this cream, which is close to a MAC NW25 for reference. I like wearing this when I don't feel like opting for a full coverage foundation. The only thing I can criticise is that it can get oily on my face during the day, which my HG foundation does not, so you will need to top up if necessary. Another thing is that there isn't a large colour variety available, at least not in Australia. However, it's a good quality, cost effective BB cream that I will continue to repurchase and use as a more lighter liquid foundation than my studio fix.

on 10/16/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It might works as sunscreen, but as bb cream this product sucks. The medium shade first matches my skin quite well, but it then oxidized and turned way darker than it was. My skin is quite dry and this bb gets me oily and gets my pore clogged. It also smells horrible. Not recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i have the "stay matte" bb cream from rimmel...and i don't know why i don't like it very much ! it's not very soft and dries on the skin really fast ...not very easy to apply and sometimes gives a cackey look...it lasts for hours though and gives the matte look

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Obviously when you buy something, you have high hopes for it to work. Unfortunately for me, I had HIGH HIGH hopes for this BB cream, yet I've never been so disappointed in a makeup product...
First, I'll start with the only PROS: I found this to be very lightweight on the skin, and the squeezy tube was handy for tossing in your bag.
Now for everything else- THE CONS...
The color selection was awful. I chose the lightest shade but it was a tad too dark for my fair latina skin. Also, something that I hoped this would cure me of is a cakey appearance, even with a smaller amount of the product it looked patchy and awful on me.
Finally for me, the DEALBREAKERS:
This made my already very oily skin look shiny faster than usual!! And I'm not 100% sure but... I think this gives me breakouts, which is kinda unusual for my rather tolerant skin
So for me... this sucked, but for you? Hey, you never know :)! JK I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not impressed. Very cakey and hard to blend. No moisturising value either. I have other Rimmel products that I like but not this one. Will keep looking for a good BB.

Pros:
As usual with Rimmel, good price

Cons:
Everything else. Terrible product

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My skin got so dry while I was on acne treatment!! And I've been using this bb cream for like 6 months!!! And been lovinggggg ittttt!! It's sooo perfect for normal- dry skin types!!! Everyone was asking me what I use on my face! It's giving a really healthy glow with a nice coverage!!! And it has a SPF!! So u don't have to be late in the mornings!! Moisturize well too!!! But when my skin got back to oily I felt really sad! Cus it's making me so oily!! So girls with oily skin will need to apply powder on top but still ppl ask me what I apply on my face when I wear it!!! And yes I still use it and I love itttt! XD I'll give it 4/5 Cus it's making me oily hehe

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My skin is very yellow-undertoned, the Med-Deep is very very pink. Enough said. Will not repurchase. However, it made my skin feel very soft.