Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

on 11/23/2015 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like it and absolutely will buy it again..the color matches me well ..no cakey but definitely didn't control my shiny face all day ..neither all other matte foundation I've been tried ..however I used it with rimmel stay matte compact powder and had even better result..light to medium coverage and I can build it up but I use it for daily makeup so light coverage is suitable

on 11/21/2015 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

On a whim, I purchased this Rimmel product in the Radiance formula, in Light. I have recently discovered Rimmel and have been happy with previous products. This one did not disappoint. I have tried BB creams, the Asian ones, and others; have not really loved any. I would say I love this one but really it is more like a good foundation, and blended well with my fair skin. I thought the radiance formula would be shiny, but it is not; it goes on great and wears all day with a powder over it. It is only 1 fl. oz, but the price is great. Like many of us, I am always on the lookout for the holy grail foundation. This, Maybelline's Dream Mousse liquid foundation, and Mary Kay Timewise, luminous-wear, come really close.

on 11/18/2015 12:34:00 AM

I got mine in their new Radiance formulation in the shade medium. The cream feels similar to Rimmel's mousse foundation. It has pink undertones, which does not look flattering on me since I have yellow undertones. It has SPF so this does not look good in flash photography. But I see myself wearing this on days when I need to be out and about. This comes in a plastic squeeze tube like the Rimmel Mousse Foundation with a screw cap. All in all this is a good product for the price but I don't see myself buying it again if it runs out.

Makes me extremely shiny and I thought it was the perfect match but then it turns out orange

on 10/16/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this as my everyday work foundation. I have to use just a tiny tiny bit but it gives good coverage, especially when combined with concealer and powder. If I use too much, it doesn't blend in and looks cakey. It's definitely not a "night out" foundation but it's a great value for everyday.

on 10/16/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This was on Allure's list of best beauty bargains so I gave it a try. It must be for more oily skins, because it wouldn't even go on my face at all. I've never seen anything like this! As I tried to apply it, it just rolled right off of my skin. It wouldn't stick to my skin at all. Weird... I tried it over Hangover primer and the same thing happened. Too bad because it looked like a good color for me. At least I'm only out $7.

I have this in the shade fair and i thought it was a good match but then it oxidised! It turned a orange colour and looked awful! The price was good though and it went on smoothly and coverage was medium

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product it makes my face glow! And I feel my face moisturized

on 9/14/2015 6:19:00 PM

Makes my skin oily, irritated, looks like it will never dry out after applying and gives incredibly sheer cover. Breaks me out usually the day after I use it.
The lightest shade is at least 3 typical shades too dark.
Bought it as my first BB cream ever, it sort of put me off the whole idea of BB creams for a long long time.
Incredibly cheap, sometimes I have to use it as a backup plan, so I guess it was useful from time to time. A lot of people use it, but it's usually people who, no offence, grab the first thing from the drugstore. There's so many other products that wouldn't have any of these issues for similar price.

Wont ever buy this again it made my face super sticky and felt disgusting i bought it with super high expectations because i saw alot of youtubers using it and it was horrible