Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

on 10/16/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This was on Allure's list of best beauty bargains so I gave it a try. It must be for more oily skins, because it wouldn't even go on my face at all. I've never seen anything like this! As I tried to apply it, it just rolled right off of my skin. It wouldn't stick to my skin at all. Weird... I tried it over Hangover primer and the same thing happened. Too bad because it looked like a good color for me. At least I'm only out $7.

I have this in the shade fair and i thought it was a good match but then it oxidised! It turned a orange colour and looked awful! The price was good though and it went on smoothly and coverage was medium

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great product for the price!
I bought this as a quick fix while on vacation out of state earlier this year. I was initially hesitant about the quality and safety of the product because of the price -- t was about $5 at Walmart. I picked up the "light" shade for my very fair, freckled skin. I use about a pea-sized amount when applying.
It's thick, but the texture is not necessarily oily. I've found that with my oily skin, I need just a light dusting of finishing powder (I use TOO FACED Primed & Poreless translucent). It has great coverage for redness while still allowing my freckles to shine and it does create a decent matte finish with OR without a powder; however, if used alone and with oily skin, it tends to melt off within a few hours and leave a greasy feel. It hasn't caused my very sensitive skin to break out like many foundations/moisturizers do.
For reference, I've used this product for a week during a freezing Michigan winter as well as in the sweltering and extremely humid Florida summer and it has held up beautifully in both conditions. :)

It has a safety rating of 5 on EWG.org which is honestly better than most products (yes, including some/most of the expensive department store brands). I'm on the hunt for a more natural product with a similar effect, but I will keep this as a backup for sure!

on 9/14/2015 6:19:00 PM

Makes my skin oily, irritated, looks like it will never dry out after applying and gives incredibly sheer cover. Breaks me out usually the day after I use it.
The lightest shade is at least 3 typical shades too dark.
Bought it as my first BB cream ever, it sort of put me off the whole idea of BB creams for a long long time.
Incredibly cheap, sometimes I have to use it as a backup plan, so I guess it was useful from time to time. A lot of people use it, but it's usually people who, no offence, grab the first thing from the drugstore. There's so many other products that wouldn't have any of these issues for similar price.

Wont ever buy this again it made my face super sticky and felt disgusting i bought it with super high expectations because i saw alot of youtubers using it and it was horrible

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product it makes my face glow! And I feel my face moisturized

on 7/11/2015 12:59:00 PM

This does everything a good BB cream is supposed to do - it is lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs beautifully and leaves a nice, polished finish to my T-zone. I will repurchase as it did not break me out and does not need reapplying through the day.

on 7/25/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrible. The color is okay, but it makes my face super oily, and I DO NOT have naturally oily skin. I tried it multiple times but it just didn't work for me.

This is a bad representation of what real BB creams are like. BB creams should feel light and well blended into your skin, which this failed at terribly. No wonder this was on sale.

on 6/23/2015 11:51:00 AM

Very thick and overtime I found that every time I put it on I turned very, very orange. At first it was ok and gave good coverage, but I'm definitely throwing it out soon. It's not a BB cream, it's a thick paste.

on 7/13/2015 5:34:00 AM

It covers pretty well , but then eventually tends to become sticky n oily . This was my first bb cream experience and i wasnt really happy with the product.Definetly not meant for the outdoors as it tends to make the face oily and uncomfortable. I have normal skin with litlle oil in the T zone thanks ❤️