Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

PROS:
-The color blends beautifully with my pale skin
-It does not leave dry patches on my cheeks
-It looks natural on the skin, like I am not wearing anything
-You get a lot of product, and it is really affordable
-Covers the bags under my eyes perfectly

CONS:
-If you are having a really bad skin day, this BB cream will not cover much
-My T - zone gets a little oily in the summer and the oiliness shines through the BB cream
-Creases on the eyelids

Definitely worth the price, I will repurchase it again.

I definitely did my research before even thinking of buying this product, and definitely ended up getting it because of all the rave reviews. BUT I was terribly disappointed. It went on very nice - like a lightweight concealer. I have nice skin so I don't need anything heavy, but do like something that keeps my T-Zone matte. This did it for about an hour and that was it. I was reapplying powder and blotting my face with oil blotters more than ever! Ugh..so frustrating. Though I like the 'second skin' look, I would rather more of a matte look than this...I don't know, I didn't think of my skin to be that oily, but maybe it is...this just wasn't worth the money. Do not waste your time.

on 6/24/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i wanted to try this product for a long time however i know my skin and its a bit pricy for a bb cream in canada, so i got it on sale the forst few times i tried it i hated it but today i tried it again and i was just looking for something quick so i wouldnt look ghostly because im sick, i shook it and it made all the difference, better coverage and i didnt set it, id say dont go first impressions with this stuff and make sure that you shake it.

on 9/4/2016 5:12:00 PM

I've been using this product for a good two years.
Shake the tube before using it - and be warned, the first time you might get a shock from the orangey tone of the product. Don't stress, apply it anyway and you'll notice it blends out. It's probably better if you have a slight yellow/beige tone to your natural complexion as opposed to ashy or rosy.

I find this product works best when mixed with a small dot of oil-free moisturiser, or aloe vera gel. However, if you prefer to use it as is - it's still extremely good. Just make sure your skin is well moisturized before you apply.

I use a RT Expert Face Brush or Beauty Blender to apply, though it works just as well with your hands.

The coverage is sheer to medium, depending on how much you apply, and your tool of application. It covers spots and redness well, I find.

I would say this is *almost* a matte finish, but not quite. It looks a little more matte than natural skin. My favourite thing about this product is that it dries into your skin - so if you hug someone with a white shirt, you won't see any residue left behind.

In terms of the packaging, it's great - though the nozzle can sometimes eject product upon opening if not stored correctly - and the screw on cap would be easier as a flip-up, but that's not a big deal for me. I've had no leakages, or anything of the sort - so the packaging is practical and just fine for me.

AVOID like the plague if you have dry skin - it WILL stick to dry spots... it's labelled as oily/combination for a reason.

A tube like this, despite being 40ml, should last you a minimum of 6 months if you have clear skin, or only a few blemishes, and around 4 months if you use a lot of product.

It's my go-to BB Cream (I have tried others), and the fact it has SPF 20 is amazing. I would say it's especially good if you enjoy the outdoors or are going to the beach, as it dries properly, doesn't melt, and contains SPF 20. It doesn't clog the pores as far as I can tell.

on 9/16/2016 3:07:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I am very happy with this purchase.I previously used the Aldi BB cream and found it was excellent however the results were far less impressive if I had sunscreen on under it. My face looked shiny and it failed to last.

I often wear a heavy sunscreen and I have been really happy with the results of this BB cream over a 50+ UV cream. It lasts longer, with good coverage and doesn't result in the shinny, oily look

I have also been happy with how good the coverage is and how fair it makes me look. Maybe its because i'm in Australia but I get non of the 'orange' quality others have noted - quite the opposite.

on 6/15/2016 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It was the first of many bb creams I tried through the last 3 years and well, if I weren't that much into make up, I would have dropped immediately the search for a nice product after trying this one. I never, ever, ever had a problem for liquid face products, and my skin is so sensitive and full of random redness depending on how I wake up - every single product did its job and that was it. Using Garnier's bb cream was a gamble everyday, and could expect breakouts and pimples anytime. The worst that ever happened with a liquid product were you know,those little little pimples under the mouth and a slightly bigger one on the forehead, but nothing more. This one was a huge huge mess: red parts appeared as dark brown, pimples started to grow everywhere.. and still have to figure out what substance made me react this way (I'm a chemistry enthusiast and, when it comes to make up, very careful with the ingredients - but I'm not one of those organic terrorists people, I just need to be safe first, and have my nerdy interest fulfilled). Also, the colour appeared to be as light as advertised on the packaging when it first came out of the tube, but it was a matter of seconds before it started oxidize like crazy and made me look this weird orange colour, very darker than my normal caucasian light skin. Disgusting. Will never ever buy again.

this bb cream is very runny, it also runs on my face and does not hold up on my skin, and is also very orange. this bb cream did not do anything for me :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After having read plenty of bad reviews for the first bb cream of Garnier, I decided to give it a try, despite the fact that I have dry skin and this product is for women with oily to combination skin.
To begin with, I must have moisturized my skin well, as it makes my skin looks drier than it actually is. However, this is my fault as it is not suitable for my complexion.
Secondly, it smells like alcohol. Well, exactly like alcohol! This is not something that irritates my sensitive skin but this scent lasts a lot on me and it is very annoying. Moreover, the coverage is very light and it is not buildable as I try to put more in order to cover my blemishes, scars etc. and it looks extremely cakey.The spf20 does not protect enough the women who live around Mediterranean Sea. Lastly, the packaging is awful and it looks cheap.
The positive aspect is that when I wear this bb cream I feel that I don't wear anything. It feels very light to the skin. It does not contain parabens, which is an important criterion for me when choosing my makeup.
All in all, I would not recommend it.

on 6/10/2016 10:34:00 AM

This bb cream foes quick on my face i have a combination skin so it food for me its matte finsh. I think that it little to orangy. But it's perfect for the combination skin

on 6/5/2016 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bougth this bb cream because I wanted something more lightweight than my current foundation for summertime. The price was great and I have oily skin, so the promise of a matte finish and shine control sounded great.

The pros:
- Great pigmentation and coverage for a bb without feeling heavy like a foundation. I have some old acne scarring which it covers quite nicely.
- Very smooth and matte on the face for the first couple of hours
- The price
- The amount of product you get which is a little more than most other bb's I've researched.

The cons:
- The packaging. The consistency is very thin and liquid and it comes right out of tube without warning to much distress. I think a pump would have been way better.
- After a couple of hours I'm an oily mess. This BB makes me even more oily than I am otherwise!
- Also after a couple of hours it starts to seperate on the skin and look patchy. The texture is very gritty on the skin.

Ive tried with primers, setting powders and fixing sprays to stop the oil train - not happening. Generally I'm beginning to learn that products that advertise as oil-free are giving me even more oily skin.

We have had quite high temperatures while I've been trying out this foundation, so I'm thinking I will stop using it for now and try again in the fall or it the weather turns to see if that helps. Overall it's a nice bb cream, it sadly just exaggerates the features it promised to play down.