Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

I really like this BB cream, it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave streaks. Lasts all day in the office, has a glowy finish. It doesn't break me out or cause skin irritations and I'm pretty sensitive. Downsides: toward the end of the day, it does look more greasy than glowy and the color choices are limited. The lightest shade is just a touch too dark for me, and because there are so many products on the market I will not repurchase this particular BB cream in hopes that I'll find a better color match.

on 2/17/2016 11:43:00 AM

I had been interested in Stila's Aqua Glow serum foundation, and had been rationing a small sample I got from Sephora. It was good, but I wasn't convinced it was good enough to warrant the $45 price tag. Then I was digging around in my makeup drawer and came across this tube of BB cream I'd picked up out of desperation on a trip a few months ago. I realized it was pretty much the same consistency and color tone as Aqua Glow. Applied it with a flat kabuki over my Becca Backlight Priming Filter (the greatest), and lo and behold, it's basically a dupe for Aqua Glow, with a bit more coverage, to boot. AND it has sunscreen. I'm imagining this won't hold up too well in the Texas summer, but right now in the winter it's my go-to. LOVE.

It's definitely got a strong yellow undertone, as other reviews mention. It's a great color match for me, but I could see it not working too well, or being too dark, for super pale or pink-toned skin. It blends beautifully into the skin with a brush. I haven't tried it with the beauty blender yet, but honestly I'm such a fan of my super-soft flat kabuki that I'm not in a hurry to try something else.

It wears very well without being set. I'm not a huge setting powder fan, because I like the glowy look. Even without being set, this wears through the day without sliding around on my face. It doesn't really hold up great through a workout, though. It feels very rich and creamy going on, and doesn't oxidize on my skin (most things do, so that wins BIG points with me). Blush and bronzer blend well and stay bright throughout the day on top.

All in all, this is an absolutely awesome drugstore dupe for more high-end BBs/serum foundations. It's definitely not a matte finish but if you like the glowy look, try it out.

on 2/13/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First off I'm not a big fan of bb creams, this one is good as far as they come.
Cons
-smell can be strong
-can make you break out esp if oily skin b/c its greasy
-like with all bb cream-not much coverage
Pros
-thicker coverage for bb cream
-slightly tinted good color
-lot of product in tube

This was my first BB cream purchase ever. I use this daily as a foundation and add a little bronzer on top of it. I have acne/oily prone skin and lots of hyper pigmentation from previous acne. This product does a GREAT job covering all of the scars and it dries within seconds once you apply it to the skin. My biggest pet peeve with wearing full coverage foundation is that it leaves a greasy feeling or "comes off" later in the day. With this cream, I don't have that problem at all! Along with this BB cream, I am also taking evening primrose oil supplements and Vitamin A daily. I think the pills are helping clear and tone out my skin which compliments the BB cream. Once I am finished with this tube, I am going in for my second purchase!!!!

on 2/6/2016 5:17:00 PM

This product will last you all day through school, work, and the gym. The longer you wear it for the better it looks. It's very thin and liquid but its buildable and it won't clog your pores.

on 2/16/2016 8:39:00 PM

I was looking for a cheap alternative to my Korean brands and found this in the skincare aisle of Walmart. Surprisingly, it didn't cause me to break out (anymore than I usually do). It gets a little oily after a while, but overall it isn't bad. A lot of people say it makes them look orange, however I don't seem to have that problem. My skin is on the lighter side, but it has a very yellow undertone which might be why.

It has a pretty thin consistency and is overall pretty similar to Missha BB creams.

on 1/4/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful product! Adds a gorgeous dewy glow and isn't too dark on very fair skin. The scent is lovely. I put it on, and applied just mascara. Husband noticed, and said "you look very fresh faced today!"

on 1/5/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Was looking for a new face product that was light weight and not as heavy as foundation but that still had enough coverage for my rosacea. The color is great for light skin and it does not leave my face shiny even after work and school. It is a little runny but I blend it with my real technique brush and overall it is now my new everyday face product.

on 1/18/2016 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My favorite ever, I repurchased it 3-4 times and never disappointed with the result. Looked dewy and not break out on my skin. Well, cheap product but better for my skin

Mixed feelings on this. I tried this a few years ago bc I'd heard so much about it, & I love many things from Garnier. I loved it at first, it really did give me a more fresh-faced look & it's an all-in-1 so it's faster than doing primer, foundation, concealer (& at the time I wanted to speed up my everyday makeup routine). It's very light, it smells good (but not strong), & it's semi-good for covering minor discolorations.

I'm not sure that I really like it anymore. I have always been very pale...even in the summer...and I think it looks too dark on me now (I used the fair-medium). I don't know why...maybe it was always too dark & I didn't notice...or maybe I'm overdue for a new tube since I've been using it less...I don't know. My skin is also a bit dryer now (very sensitive skin that changes randomly - dry, combination, break-outs, etc.) so I have to moisturize more now & it thins out the product a lot. Also started to feel like it was melting into my face at the end of the day & couldn't wait to wash it off.

Overall, I do recommend it - it's nice for days when you don't want to spend a lot of time getting ready & it is good for sensitive skin. It never made me break-out, so if you're acne prone it's a good one to try.