Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first go at trying out a BB cream - I liked the idea of having a light moisturising foundation that I could just slap on with my hands as a quick go to for those rushed mornings. I bought this is the 'medium' shade and found it to be a good match for my skin (NC45) (but a little ashy) and found it went on easily and evenly being more liquid that most foundations. It looked really good as well, as if I was wearing actual foundation and I thought it was a great dupe for the price. However a few hours later and it seemed to have just absorbed into my skin! I looked as if I hadn't applied anything and I was disappointed with the fact that I would have had to apply more had I been bothered. That was my first and last time with BB creams as I am now under the impression that you need to keep reapplying them throughout the day! It make more sense to get a proper foundation that costs a bit more but will last longer.

on 4/4/2016 10:14:00 PM

I researched this bb creme before buying it and it seemed to get good review, so I bought it. First of All, the light/medium is WAYYY too dark for anyone with moderately fair skin, and it didn't really adjust to my skin tone like bb creme is supposed to do. Besides the pigmentation, the formula is actually quite nice, and is good for someone with dry skin, otherwise it could give a greasy feel for someone with combination or oily skin. I ended up returning this product, but would have kept it if the colour was on point. Also, you actually get a large amount of product in the container, so it if fairly good value.

I was searching for a BB cream. The lady at the store recommended it and even said she was wearing it today. When I first applied this, it looked hideous. My skin color didn't match the shade even though it was light-medium. The BB cream itself has an orange tinge. Another thing I hated about this product is that there's barely any coverage. Definetly not buying cheap products again.

on 3/10/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I get the deep color bb cream, switched to Neutrogena foundation one time.... Omg i had a tan un blended mess on my face. This is easy to use not to harsh and blends well.

on 3/10/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Cons:
- Clung to my dry patches
- Strong scent, you can still smell it after an hour.
- Gave me pimples
- Too pink/gray for people with warm undertones
- No coverage

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never thought that I would like a Garnier make-up product, but this one is absolutely lovely.
I used one in a classic formulation, which I believe works best with a dry skin type like mine. It does have a tendency to look shiny throughout a day (even on my sahara skin), but that's totally fine with me as I just blot it with a tissue.

As with any other BB creams, the coverage is very lightweight but the product itself does blend out seamlessly. I use a make-up sponge to work this product into my skin and it takes me no time at all to finish my base.

If you are oily or combination, you might want to go for an oil free version of the same product. As for me I find this is a perfect every-day, hussle-free product; I use it after I shower at the gym to give my face a nice layer of healthy-glow and for the price you can't expect more than this from the product.

For more info, close-ups and other details check out the link below. Hope it helps!

on 2/23/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried a myriad of drugstore BB creams and this one has been my favorite by far. It has so many more luxury features such as SPF, Vitamin C, and mineral perfectors that other BB creams just don't have. The consistency is very thick and almost gel like. I apply it using a brush and I find that a little goes a long way. The coverage is sheer to light and can be built up slightly. it covers dry patches well and doesn't accentuate flaws either. The color matches me really well and the product seems to melt into my skin within 10 minutes after application. I set it with my Dtay Matte powder. I find that it evens my skin while calming it and hydrating it. By the end of the day, my T-zone is substantially oily but for me that's inevitable. Whenever I wear this product for more than 8 hours, I find that my skin honestly looks more even and pristine after I wash my face. It just goes to show that this product is actually helping fix my skin and provide necessary nutrients to it, Rather than clogging it and further angering it.

I really like this BB cream, it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave streaks. Lasts all day in the office, has a glowy finish. It doesn't break me out or cause skin irritations and I'm pretty sensitive. Downsides: toward the end of the day, it does look more greasy than glowy and the color choices are limited. The lightest shade is just a touch too dark for me, and because there are so many products on the market I will not repurchase this particular BB cream in hopes that I'll find a better color match.

on 2/17/2016 11:43:00 AM

I had been interested in Stila's Aqua Glow serum foundation, and had been rationing a small sample I got from Sephora. It was good, but I wasn't convinced it was good enough to warrant the $45 price tag. Then I was digging around in my makeup drawer and came across this tube of BB cream I'd picked up out of desperation on a trip a few months ago. I realized it was pretty much the same consistency and color tone as Aqua Glow. Applied it with a flat kabuki over my Becca Backlight Priming Filter (the greatest), and lo and behold, it's basically a dupe for Aqua Glow, with a bit more coverage, to boot. AND it has sunscreen. I'm imagining this won't hold up too well in the Texas summer, but right now in the winter it's my go-to. LOVE.

It's definitely got a strong yellow undertone, as other reviews mention. It's a great color match for me, but I could see it not working too well, or being too dark, for super pale or pink-toned skin. It blends beautifully into the skin with a brush. I haven't tried it with the beauty blender yet, but honestly I'm such a fan of my super-soft flat kabuki that I'm not in a hurry to try something else.

It wears very well without being set. I'm not a huge setting powder fan, because I like the glowy look. Even without being set, this wears through the day without sliding around on my face. It doesn't really hold up great through a workout, though. It feels very rich and creamy going on, and doesn't oxidize on my skin (most things do, so that wins BIG points with me). Blush and bronzer blend well and stay bright throughout the day on top.

All in all, this is an absolutely awesome drugstore dupe for more high-end BBs/serum foundations. It's definitely not a matte finish but if you like the glowy look, try it out.

on 2/16/2016 8:39:00 PM

I was looking for a cheap alternative to my Korean brands and found this in the skincare aisle of Walmart. Surprisingly, it didn't cause me to break out (anymore than I usually do). It gets a little oily after a while, but overall it isn't bad. A lot of people say it makes them look orange, however I don't seem to have that problem. My skin is on the lighter side, but it has a very yellow undertone which might be why.

It has a pretty thin consistency and is overall pretty similar to Missha BB creams.