Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.2

on 6/29/2016 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my absolute favorite perfume! I smelled the men's one on my friend, and was blown away, so I immediately bought the ladies' version for myself. It is heavy, musky, patchouli infused, extremely sensual. It's like sex in the bottle! If you like floral or fruity smells then this baby is not for you. You gotta have a large presence to wear this. It's not for shy or faint hearted people. You gonna turn heads as you walk by.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hate it! The smell is thick and heavy. Although it doesn't smell like the "Poison" perfume, it has that heaviness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Not my favorite but a decent product. I LOVE the packaging but smell is just so so

on 6/7/2016 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Yes I am likely to buy it again despite I gave a low rating. I like that it smells different, statement-like. The problem I have with it are the lasting power and sillage. I've put 3 spritz because of the reviews. It smelled nice first few hours. Now, 6 h of wearing it I cannot detect it at all.
I bought it in Spain, at duty free, the 75 ml bottle, EDP, in case that makes a difference (bought in May 2016).
I have the same problem with Mugler's Alien, but not with Angel Muse.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Staying power really is incredible.

I could smell it even after a bath and I hardly spritzed anything on me. I love the way it smells on others though. I ended up giving away the gratis I got every year, what a waste. I do love Wish by Chopard and I'm so in love with Britto by Romerio. This smells exactly like Angel minus the funky dry down. I've worn this for the past week and I've gotten so many compliments.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Awful! Migraine in a bottle, waaaay too heavy!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I am having problems with Angel as I can not smell a trace of it on my dry skin one hour after applying despite everyone commenting Angel is one of the most long-lasting parfums...

anyone with the same "non-longevity" situation??? Thanks

I would have never bought this parfum if I had not smelt it on a nurse when being in the hospital.

When I have applied it to my skin, the first impression was something horrible and strong. When I smelt it on the lady, it was something deep, fresh, mysterious, elegant....

I have given it a try and I started to use it and the strong smell is not there anymore. I have received several compliments from people saying that I smell delicious.

Give it a try but try to smell it before on someone else.

Angel is very strong and one of those perfumes that literally smells different on everyone. I walked by a woman the other day in DSW and noticed how amazing she smelled. I was going to ask her what perfume she was wearing, and then realized it was Angel.
Also, I think a little goes a long way. Too much of this perfume is really too much.

I did not like this when I first came across it in the late 90's. However I have a friend that work it all the time and she always smelled amazing. This has grown on me and it is now a favorite.

I first had this perfume when I was in my late teens, soooo many peoples complimented it and many people then went on to buy it. After a few years I decided to move on to different ones. In 2015 I bought some more as I wanted a perfume again that I know actually does last all day...again I received so many compliments about it from passers by which was nice but I do feel that it reminds me of the past and that's where I should leave it. If you want a perfume to last from morning to night I definitely recommend this one! It wont let you down !

Popular Fragrances