Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This was an average lip balm. The color was nothing special and it did not last long. It has an unpleasant odor. It was pretty expensive and not worth the money. The packaging is an ugly brown color. I do like the natural things in it, but Burt's Bees has better products than this.

on 4/10/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

not worth it!!!!the packaging is soo ugly once it comes out of the jumbo case thing.the product is kind of salty and leaves my lips dry(which kind of defeats the purpose).not impressive.very diappointed with this bb's product:(

on 4/9/2012 11:21:00 PM

Very moisturizing and non greasy. However, the color is barely noticeable. and the price is a little too expensive as a lip barm.

update: I like it more now--I found out that if I use a little more the color showsup more. The quality is satisfatory as a tinted lip balm. It is only sort of expensive.

Not very moisturizing. Off putting smell similar to the rose one. Formula is too... weird? Mine had some tiny white chunks in it that separated after i had it in my pocket during school and it melted a bit o.O I dont like the color. Was expecting a lighter pink, but instead got a magentaish pink. Clashes with my yellowish skin. In general I dont really like these burts bees tinted lip balms

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to say that this lip balm surprised me. I normally love Burt's Bees lip products but when these tinted lip balms came out I thought they were too pricey. I figured no lip balm can be worth $7. So I decided to swap for this item (brand new) and I actually love it! The formula is sooo incredibly moisturizing and has a nice slip to it. The lasting power is very good for a tinted lip balm. I also love the color - Pink Blossom is the perfect MLBB color on me, and it has no shimmer whatsoever which I like. I think it would make a good base for another lip color or with a lip gloss over it too. I would go as far as to say that this is the best tinted balm I've ever tried (and I've tried Korres lip butter as well as many others). I think this is making my HG lip product list. And most definitely an item I'd purchase in the future - it turns out it is worth the price afterall imo :)

on 2/9/2012 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My friend got a 4-pack for Christmas and gave me the Pink Blossom, as the color didn't work for her. WOW. I was really surprised by this little lip balm. First, the color looks neon pink in the tube but goes wears as a natural, playful pink. The perfect natural daytime shade, really. This is my new MLBB. Two, it wears like a lip balm, not a lip gloss. You will have to reapply it like you would have to any Chapstick-like balm.

on 12/12/2011 2:52:00 PM

I would never buy this again. A JUMBO container which contained a teeny, tiny tube of balm. Talk about consumer deception!!! Shoppers beware, if giving this as a gift. You WILL be dispappointed and so will the person who gets this.

on 11/25/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I tried five shades of BB's tinted balms this summer - Pink Blossom was by far the best. Uniform, lovely color - not a lipstick, but not half-done either. Great for pale/light complexions, pink base also brightens teeth. So cheap, so easy, so good.

on 10/13/2011 2:07:00 PM

This is darker than the pink shade on the outside of the package, but it's still a medium pink shade (think bubble gum or watermelon), no shimmer or glitter, and sheer but not too shiny. A little lighter that I would have liked but it still works for my complextion (brown hair, light skin with pink undertones). It's very natural looking on me. However, the outer packaging is wasteful & it does not offer spf protection. It cost $6.99

on 10/13/2011 3:16:00 PM

I love this lip balm because it doesn't smell and gives a hint of soft color perfect for the fall and winter months. I have it in rose and hibiscus and it doesn't feel waxy but moisturizing. You do have to apply several times throughout the day because there is no staying power but I love Burt's Bees products.

Popular Lip Treatments