Rosewater by Heritage Products

4.4

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 6/28/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this rosewater . I use it as a toner . It's ph balanced for your skin so it's slightly acidic . It will not disrupt your acid mantle! ! wonderful smell too! I like to spray my face to add moisture, set makeup, or when my face is hot! Great product would recommend!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am in love with this rose water. I use it after cleansing morning and night like a toner. Which is funny because I dont like toners never felt that they did anything for my skin what-so-ever. My skin has a nice glow, smoothness, and suppleness after continued daily use. Also the smell is rather pleasant.

on 1/30/2012 2:40:00 PM

I love this rosewater! I've been buying this product for years. It has no alcohol, no witch hazel, no aloe, nothing but simple rosy freshness and water. For my super dry skin, that is a major plus. I use it in these ways: before moisturizing to help thick creams sink in, after applying makeup to help set it and give it a dewy look, to freshen hair and prevent split ends by spritzing the ends of dry hair and sealing in with a small amount of conditioner, to help my daughter's fine/flyaway hair comb back into a tidy ponytail, as a refreshing pick-me-up, as a moisturizing mist in dry air (like planes or when indoor heat is running). When static cling is a problem, I can can calm it with a little mist of rosewater. And it smells great too! Just a light scent of fresh rose petals. Definitely a holy grail product for me. I can't recommend it enough.

on 3/15/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is such a wonderful multi-purpose product, I don't know what I'd do without it. Cheap too, $8 for an 8oz bottle on Amazon though the big bottle doesn't have a spritzer. That's fine, since I decant into a smaller bottle anyway. Only two ingredients--water, and rose, that's it. It's incredibly gentle, slightly astringent, and just moisturizing enough to neither strip my skin nor make it feel greasy. I use this in numerous ways: setting my makeup, as a gentle base for my DIY toner, even to mask any smells in my hair (especially on days I do an ACV rinse). Would definitely repurchase, and would buy it by the gallon if I could.

NOTE: Unless your skin's super dry, if you're buying this to set your makeup be careful not to buy the version with glycerin in it. The glycerin is extra moisturizing, but it'll also make your makeup run/fade much quicker. I made that mistake, but since DH has skin as dry as the Sahara I gave it to him.

on 2/5/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i'm surprised this is listed under "fragrances", as it's also a food flavoring and skincare product as well as a haircare product!

i bought this at Whole Foods for $11-ish. and then i came across it at Natural Grocers for only $7... so i'll be repurchasing from there. theres also a rosewater and glycerin one, which i'm curious to try-- but i dont wanna mess with a good thing :)

this comes in the spray bottle thats pictured above, and i do like that its not in another form of packaging. the bottle's pink, but the actual rose water is clear.

i use this on my hair and face. after i get out of the shower i spray some on my face and then pat it in. it keeps my face more hydrated, i kid you not.

i REALLY love it on my hair though. i'm on a water only routine, where i dont use any shampoo, conditioner, etc. (i know, i know, some ppl think it's gross). and i wanted something to mask the sebum smell in my hair. unfortunately the small in the is doesnt last more that a few hours on my hair, but its other benefits are well worth the expense! i spray it on dry hair and then comb it through. it gets rid of fly-aways, and leaves my hair sooo soft! and then it STAYS soft! yay

i'll re-buy this again and again! so happy i found it!

on 12/14/2011 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm on my second bottle of this in about a year. I love the smell, not too perfume-y, but definitely distinctively rosy and very fresh. Like another reviewer said, I don't notice the smell for long but I know other people do because they always say I smell good when I'm wearing it. I use it a LOT in the summer as a cool off throughout the day if it's really hot out. It's totally energizing and refreshing. The description on the back is absolutely hilarious, but I think there's some truth to the "higher vibration" energy stuff....:

"Contains: Vor-Mag Water (water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial) and Hydroessential Rose Oil" -from the label

My only complaint is that the bottle is a bit of an eyesore. The pink is unnaturally bright, and the font and design look cheap and obnoxious. I've been keeping my eye out for a nice fancy vintage perfume bottle or something that I can use for my rosewater.

on 6/29/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this! It smells so pretty, just like a rose. Super lightweight, since it's water. I've been buying this for years, they have a few different ones. The one I have now is 8 oz spray bottle and lasts a long time as other reviewer stated...about a year.

I also have the lilac water and the rosewater glycerin in the smaller 4 oz bottle which are only about $3. at Vitacost.com. Both of these smell so natural and pretty..Love.

on 12/6/2011 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The smell is wonderful! And I'm not necessarily a rose-fragance person myself. As I have very dry, kinky hair and don't wash it everyday, I use the Rosewater to refresh my hair until the next wash day.

on 3/31/2011 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this rose water. It has no chemicals, and smells like a fresh , light filled rose garden.

I use it as a skin toner, room spray, and in drinks and desserts as it's Food Grade.

You can find it in various sizes and prices from $3 to $10. It comes in transparent pink plastic spray bottles, and a larger size lasts me about a year.

Quick drydown and the fragrance fades.. within about 30 mins that I personally notice while wearing it, but other people still can smell it on me in the day. They say I smell like roses. :)

Popular Fragrances