erborian BB Cream au Ginseng

erborian BB Cream au Ginseng
BB Cream au GinsengBB Cream au Ginseng

4.2

on 3/26/2014 6:14:00 PM

A bit on the expensive side but so worth it for me. At first I found it too pasty. I left it in my drawer and forgot about it. Then a SA recommended this to me and I gave it another try. Happy I did so! This completely replaces foundation for me. I just apply it over foundation and it evens out my complexion in a minute. You just need to use very little: more is useless and won't make you look better. Just a fine layer is enough to hide imperfections. You could add some under eye concealer if you like. I finish with either Jane Iredale Pure Pressed powder or MAC blotting powder. It doesn't stay matte all day but stays neat and doesn't oxidize. As for caring properties it mainly feels neutral to me: not really moisturizing, not really drying. It doesn' t cause breakouts either. I think it's a bit calming as it tones down redness. I use the lightest shade and am mac 20. I think about mixing this with the darker shade during spring and summer, because I don't want to give up during the warmer months. Would certainly repurchase in fact it's on my to do list! Give it a try if you can.

THIS HAS BEEN A MIRACLE. it has really really helped my acne! whenever i try a different foundation or face product, i break out and have to go back to this BB cream. it is so natural and absolutely beautiful. the coverage is actually really good, it definitely hides all color problems (redness, darkspots...) and i think it actually covers my acne too! the best thing about it though is that it has really helped clear up my skin!
THIS IS A MUST BUY!!!!

on 8/2/2013 1:37:00 PM

I really wanted to like this BB cream and this is the first BB cream that I bought because in the shop it looked great on my skin and the other BB creams looked horrible.
I wore it a few times and I am dissapointed because:
- it makes my face shiny
- it is white on my skin (because of the SPF which I know it makes people white but still it is a BB cream with coverage so why the white cast)?
- it goes in every wrinkle so it makes me look old!
- it separates after a few hours and it looks weird

Advantages:
- it didn't clog my pores nor gave me pimples
- it has a bit of coverage and it hides some red spots I have

It is not terrible but it is just not for me! I still wear it from time to time but I am not going to repurchase.

on 5/9/2013 2:21:00 PM

I have really bad skin : dry patches, acne scars, zits, blackheads, etc. This BB cream does not make miracles, but it makes my skin look acceptable. In my opinion, t's a big achievement. It evens out the skin tone, hides most of my acne scars and neutralizes redness. It stays on all day and it doesn't make my skin look cakey. Since I have very oily skin, I apply a mattifying cream beforehand. It's a bit pricey but there is enough product in there to last several months. I've been using it for more than five months and it'll probably last me 2-3 more months. It's definitely worth its price.

on 5/9/2013 12:49:00 PM

This stuff rocks.
Great coverage, natural luminous finish, no breakouts, easy to apply and to remove.
I have it in Light and Dore. Both are fantastic and natural looking shades.
I apply by patting into the skin only where I need it, no moisturiser, no powder, no primer. It looks looks lovely and lasts.
Had lots of compliments on my fresh glowing skin while wearing this, people are surprised when I tell them I'm wearing make up on my skin as it looks so natural.
More coverage and less greasy than Garnier BB - which to me is more of a tinted moisturiser.
If your skin is dry you will want to wear a moisturiser under this I think. For my combo skin it works well without.
Great stuff.

on 3/7/2013 9:19:00 AM

I am a fan of this BB cream. After all the fuss about BB creams, I've tried and tested some, and then heard about this one, supposedly 'the original BB cream'. I first purchased the light one in travel size, mid-winter, and really liked it. It gives medium coverage, but really why it is great, is how comfortable it makes my skin feel. I have combination skin, which can get quite dry during winter, and I found this to give perfect moisture, while adding a good amount of fairly transparent coverage, all the while never making my skin oily. When finished with studio fix by MAC, it is the perfect marriage! So I've now purchased the original one, full size, for spring and summer. Given that it also has 25SPF, this is looking like a keeper.

on 12/11/2012 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I have really dy skin and have almost given up finding a really good foundation..if anyone can recomend one, contact me.

But I think this one is really good, though it doesnt cover that much as I would like. But I think it mousturises my skin really well and you can almost use as many layers as you like, without it looking strange.

I use the lightest shade, and I have really light skin

on 10/27/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is amazing. Buy it. Be careful, as some companies, including French ones, are selling a travel size, and nobody tells you how much you are getting. And get the dore. I am very fair and it's perfect for me.

I managed to find it on Amazon UK, but it's not listed. When you click on the page for the pure white one, and scroll down, there is a link to the dore, and it's still Amazon! Go figure.

Texture is perfect, and so soft, absorbing. The colour is even and fabulous, totally natural. It's like Glowfusion, in 'Sunshine', which is the palest colour. I am delighted that the tube is huge. No matter how much you spent, you could not get a better product than this. And only 28 quid! It makes you look the picture of health. Enjoy, my dears!

Update: I forgot to say that this stuff is better than my Cle de Peau foundation which I paid a fortune for. I've had Chanel, Estee lauder - every high end foundation, balm, tinted moisturiser. None of it did what this does.

Put in on in a medium, even layer and leave for ten minutes. Then dab, preferably with a Beauty blender. If needed, add a little concealer or foundation (I didn't even need to!) Perfect for day, or if you're in a hurry.

It soaks into your skin and erases the wrinkles, and, from a distance, removes eye bags completely! I went to pee and caught sight in the mirror! Wow. And no skin irritation. I hope you manage to find it. Cheap, and a huge tube!

Great for instant natural tan on chest and arms, and firms bingo wings, removes creases and makes your skin look the best it can be! Doesn't come off on clothes. They should be paying me! Just wow.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The search for HG BB cream continues, becasue this one didn't make it either. It's simply not moisturizing, emollient enough - and that's what I want from a BB cream. If I'd want a foundation then I'll will buy one - I simply want a richly moisturizing cream for every day easy use, with a light coverage. If you know about any pls let me know !

This is my go to product for foundation. Most foundations cause my acne to inflame or to break out worse than my face already is but this product does not break me out at all! It may be a little drying for some but I find if I use extra virgin unrefined coconut oil as my base/moisturiser I don't notice it. The product blends fabulously and covers redness and blemishes amazingly! I've tried about 9 other BB creams and loads of other foundations and even though this is the most expensive, I go back to this one every time. I definitely recommend it!