Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

Erborian 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng
3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng

4.3

on 10/27/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is amazing. Buy it. Be careful, as some companies, including French ones, are selling a travel size, and nobody tells you how much you are getting. And get the dore. I am very fair and it's perfect for me.

I managed to find it on Amazon UK, but it's not listed. When you click on the page for the pure white one, and scroll down, there is a link to the dore, and it's still Amazon! Go figure.

Texture is perfect, and so soft, absorbing. The colour is even and fabulous, totally natural. It's like Glowfusion, in 'Sunshine', which is the palest colour. I am delighted that the tube is huge. No matter how much you spent, you could not get a better product than this. And only 28 quid! It makes you look the picture of health. Enjoy, my dears!

Update: I forgot to say that this stuff is better than my Cle de Peau foundation which I paid a fortune for. I've had Chanel, Estee lauder - every high end foundation, balm, tinted moisturiser. None of it did what this does.

Put in on in a medium, even layer and leave for ten minutes. Then dab, preferably with a Beauty blender. If needed, add a little concealer or foundation (I didn't even need to!) Perfect for day, or if you're in a hurry.

It soaks into your skin and erases the wrinkles, and, from a distance, removes eye bags completely! I went to pee and caught sight in the mirror! Wow. And no skin irritation. I hope you manage to find it. Cheap, and a huge tube!

Great for instant natural tan on chest and arms, and firms bingo wings, removes creases and makes your skin look the best it can be! Doesn't come off on clothes. They should be paying me! Just wow.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The search for HG BB cream continues, becasue this one didn't make it either. It's simply not moisturizing, emollient enough - and that's what I want from a BB cream. If I'd want a foundation then I'll will buy one - I simply want a richly moisturizing cream for every day easy use, with a light coverage. If you know about any pls let me know !

on 6/24/2011 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is the first BB cream I've used, so I can only compare with primers/foundations/TMs... and it might be better than them all. My skin is a lot better than it used to be but not perfectly even, and I've been looking for something to even it while looking natural (I hate the caked on look - I'd much rather have a few imperfections visible than have my make-up obvious). I also don't want to waste time putting on make-up in the morning. In the past I've used primers and TM, which were fine but not perfect... this, however, might be it.
The packaging is nice: a big, sturdy but cute tube with a screw-on cap.
The cream itself looks a bit grey, which might be worrying at first; it has a pleasant, but perhaps a little too persistent, floral smell. It applies easily with just fingers, and melts quickly into the skin. It feels very light, and it's very natural, yet still manages to make my skin look a lot better... It's got a matte finish and does an impressive job of keeping my usually shiny nose grease-free for a long time.
Now for the skin-care aspect... It has SPF, which is nice. It's not hugely moisturising but that's OK -maybe put just a little bit of moisturiser underneath. I'm always a bit suspicious when it comes to the skin-care claims of cosmetics, but I have to say that my skin looks pretty good after a few weeks of using it (and even sleeping in it a couple of times). I wouldn't go so far as to say that the general good shape of my skin is a result of my using this product, but it certainly hasn't hurt.
The only drawback of this product is the price -pretty steep at 32 euros. Having said that, the tube is rather big and you don't need much, so that at 711 euros per litre it compares rather favourably with high-end foundations (which tend to be sold at 1200 + euros per litre).
Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I usually don't like tinted moisturizers or BB creams, since I've found that these just color the skin and don't really smooth the complexion out. But the Erborian BB Cream made me change my mind. I was looking for something lighter than a foundation for summertime and it really gives what I expected from such a type of products which means a light coverage, with no mask-like effect, coupled with a 25-SPF moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who has dry skin though, since I've found that it enhanced the dry patches when my face wasn't sufficiently exfoliated and hydrated (I have combination skin). I can use it alone, but I think that it looks even better with a very light moisturizer that was put beforehand (Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer Gel). I still have to use a concealer because of my acne scars, but I don't mind since I wasn't expecting a heavy coverage from the BB cream anyway. I agree with one the review below - I'm a MAC NC40/42 and MUFE HD 128 and the shade "Dor�" fits me perfectly.

**EDIT** When I feel that my skin is a bit too dry, I spray my face with a bit of MAC Fix+ or any moisturizing toner beforehand - I would advise you NOT to use plain/mineralized/spring water as this will dry out your skin rather than hydrating it - and while my face is still a bit damp, I apply the Erborian BB Cream. The final look is then more luminous and the potential dry patches will not show through. :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm not too sure about this one yet. After trying Clinique's B.B. cream and reading/watching such fabulous reviews, I was pretty stoked to try this. To start with the negative, I think the cream is a bit too drying on me (and I am wearing moisturizer underneath.) It also does not completely cover dark circles-- but I already knew this from reviews. Furthermore, if you have large pimples, like me, this cream will not give you full coverage. It also gives light coverage for fine lines. On a positive note, this cream minimizes my pores pretty well and does not have ingredients that are too offensive, as far as sunscreen goes. I have not tried it as a primer yet because I don't ever really use primer, but I will, and I'll let everyone know if I like the results.

**Update**
I tried the product as a primer and it does hold foundation and concealer well, but I will not repurchase because I am looking for a one step product.

This is my go to product for foundation. Most foundations cause my acne to inflame or to break out worse than my face already is but this product does not break me out at all! It may be a little drying for some but I find if I use extra virgin unrefined coconut oil as my base/moisturiser I don't notice it. The product blends fabulously and covers redness and blemishes amazingly! I've tried about 9 other BB creams and loads of other foundations and even though this is the most expensive, I go back to this one every time. I definitely recommend it!

on 3/8/2011 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is Korean brand now being sold and advertised here in France. BB CREME AU GINSENG 3-in-1 "total sheer" make-up-care cream, natural "baby skin" effect, with SPF 25 PA ++

Full Size Image

I like this BB Cream a lot. The cover is perfect, natural looking and hides my pores and covers any blemishes. really transformed my skin from looking dull to looking fabulous. this feels so silky smooth on the skin. I can't however claim that I get really 100% baby skin with this, but, since this is like a photoshop/airbrush to the skin, my skin looks very nice if not baby skin like. The 45ml tube packaging is also a plus. Price is 32 euros, you get a lot for what you pay. I say well worth it and I would repurchase. Bonus is they have 2 colors in dor and natural for fair skins(i got dor and it is perfect shade for my NC40/42 skin). Highly recommended if you can find it, it is a must try!

on 6/18/2011 9:54:00 AM

I really like this BB cream! It makes my pores look really small and my skin looks luminous but still matte. I tried this also when I had a bad flu and at the same time it was totm and it didn`t do much then. But it is also great as a mu primer, I just used it before my estee lauder doublewear and I needed so little of the foundation. I highly prefer this over my mac and mufe face and body it just makes my skin look so much younger and soft. I can only speak for the lighter color but this works for so many fair skincolors (I tried it on my friends), since it is a neutral color. it really melts with your natural complexion and makes it look fabulous. Perfect for summer!I still need concealing though since I do get hormone caused acne and dark circles under my eyes. I also love that it has spf 25, and I don`t need a moisturizer underneath even though my skin can be on the dry side. very happy with this bb cream!
I recommend this to everyone who wants to even out their skintone without having a mask of foundation on their skin.
I will buy again, this stuff is good!