Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this at all! The texture was chalky, and the application was not as smooth as I had hoped it would be. I really thought that is blush would be similar to my NARS blush in texture and pigment. Alas, it was not. Also the shade changes color on my cheeks, from a cool almost lavender pink to a run of the mill ruddy rose. Ruddiness on my skin tone looks almost like slight bruising. So, no!

This blush, to me, is worth no where near $26. Its is powdery and not very pigmented. It faded through out the day and was barely even on my cheeks come 12 hours later.

This was one of the random impulse Sephora buys I fall prey to when I browse the Sales page out of boredom, hehe - a mini Tarte blush and a mini bronzer for $10? Sold! Now I just need to buy $40 more worth of beauty crap to get free shipping... :P

Luckily, this little combo was way worth it. I was a little apprehensive about the Dollface shade and scoured MUA review pics to see if it would be noticeable on my medium skin. It looked so light that I was afraid it would work best on fairer shades and disappear on me.

I needn't had worried. The color is so pretty... a soft and true baby pink. A couple of swipes and it's very noticeable on the apples of my cheeks. Paired with soft eyeshadows, a light hand on the mascara and lip gloss, it achieves a lovely and feminine natural look - love it!

The bronzer is also pigmented and works very well. I'm super happy to have these little guys for my everyday and on-the-go.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Absolutely beautiful on my NC30 skin. I'm very oily but this blush stays put all day! Super long lasting and looks perfect when I apply it. Highly recommend! HG blush!

Favorite blush! Very girly and innocent looking.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Beautiful for pale-skinned girls! I bought it after reading this was a great shade for very fair skin tones and what I read was right. After a long day (I wake up at 5 AM and get home at 4 PM), the color has faded a tad but not by much. I recommend it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful shade of pink and lasts all day long! I usually have to reapply blush but not with this!

At first I was not a big fan of this, especially after all the hype I heard about it. After using it a handful of times, however, it's really grown on me! The color Dollface is pretty, but very dupe-able as it's a cool, pretty pink. But the formula on this is fantastic! Lasts all day, even after exercising, feels smooth and good going on, no fallout because it's clay-based, etc. I would highly recommend this product! If you want a color that's a little more "special" I'd go for one of the other shades, but if you want a great product that produces a beautiful but natural rosy glow, definitely go for this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great blush! The color looks really feminine and I think it works well on any skin tone. This blush feels very light and there's no fallout. I love the consistency and the packaging as well.
The one thing I disliked about this product was that I didn't use it for about a month and I found that it crusted over. I believe this can be fixed with hydrogen peroxide, but all of the other blushes I own didn't have this problem.
Overall though, I definitely recommend this product and I'll be buying more soon!

This is a great everyday blush for fair to medium skin. It is matte but beautiful in color to give a natural looking flush.