Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I had been using this for about 3 months (not everyday), but I tossed it away even though I have about half a tube left.
The beginning of use I find it did work.... not in 4 hours, but over night. I find the size of my spots is reduced by the next morning but not gone. So it doesn't for in 4 hours as it claimed, but it helped a bit when applied for longer.
The reason that I binned this is because, recently it has stopped working. It didn't do anything to my pimples anymore.
I won't buy this again since it's a small tube for the price, and it stopped working.

on 12/24/2011 1:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Eh, doesn't do what it says, it does reduce redness..a little bit.. I guess... I wouldn't waste your money

Shockingly, despite how powerful the packaging claims the product is, I feel this does almost nothing for me.

If you apply it a few times a day for a couple days, it will eventually dry the he!! out of your skin and leave it crusty, but in terms of actually calming inflammation and getting rid of a pimple, it is not effective.

I was pleasantly surprised to see so many other reviewers felt the same way and would not recommend you buy this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It worked for me, its pretty expensive for the amount you get, but it does work!

on 7/9/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Reduces the appearance in 4 hours? NO!! Tried this several times and didn't see a change in the size of pimples or redness either. Unlike other treatment creams that I've tried which sort of tingle the skin, this doesn't. It basically felt like I was putting a lotion on my face. I tried it for a week in hopes for it to work, but no luck there.

on 10/18/2011 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I don't understand why clearasil would make a claim that it'll disappear in 4 hours when the pimple does not actually disappear at all.. stupid.

on 4/18/2011 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in the sale at my local supermarket. It was about 2.60, very cheap so I thought I would try it as I use the clearsil ultra cleansing pads which I love and have been using them for about 6 months now. The first time I tried this I didn't really like it as it did sting a bit when applied to my spots but the next morning I noticed it had taken the redness away from the spots. Though the spots were there still, they were less noticeable.. I now use this both morning and night after the cleansing pads and there has been a big difference in my skin. My spots are clearing up and this stuff is preventing any more breakouts... I really like it.... I also follow up with a good moisturiser to prevent my skin from drying out..

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I get a few pimples on my forehead and around my chin from time to time, and this just did absolutely nothing for me. I was a bit skeptical about the 4 hour claim (says it will reduce the appearance of them in 4 hours), but I personally didn't notice anything happen. I followed the instructions and applied a thin layer of this and it didn't dry out, reduce or make my pimples less red. I tried it out for several days too hoping it would somehow work. I had better luck using toothpaste on pimples than with this. Comes in a 15g tube that is worth your money, but it just didn't do much for me.

on 4/17/2011 5:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Worst stuff!
As many of the others said, it just stop working, and wont work again.
The first week of use it was lovely, but then it lost its power, and i have a HOLE tube left that i dont wanna use up. Its about a half year after now, and every time i try it out, i wake up with same amount of pimpels as the night before.
Will not repurcase.....

- have very oily skin, if it helps.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

At first this stuff worked soooo well i really was astonished!!!! unfortunately a few months went by and it doesn't seem to do anything. I have very fair pinkish skin and every large pimple ive used it on lately has left a dark red scar. I think if you use this stuff every once in a while it would work better, it's definately not good for everyday use. i wont repurchase!!!!