Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.3

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 3/18/2005 7:55:00 AM

Ok, I have been using this off and on, not too pleased. The color of my nails improved, but I was not convinced that it was doing anything to make them harder or stronger...until last night, when my husband noticed them...let me just say he could tell a difference, and he liked it, and I'm hooked on this stuff now :)

on 3/12/2005 8:00:00 PM

I am always skeptical how effective nail strengtheners can be, but I noticed my nails were definitely stronger and I didn't even use it the full 7 days as Avon suggests. I usually use OPI Nail Envy, which is the first treatment I found that actually helped my nails grow and get hard. But just to give my nails a few days to lose that yellow color from using OPI all the time, I'll use the Avon stuff for a few days and they look alot better. (The yellow fades while using this) For the price it works!

on 6/1/2004 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have weak nails, that always split, crack, and break. I used this for 7 days in a row, and my nails were much harder and longer. I use all the time and my nails are much longer and stronger than they were. It really works. I've never had long nails before, my so happy! :) I give it an A+++ Go buy some if you have weak nails!

Love this stuff... this is the first time I've used a nail strengthener that actually worked! I also like that you put it on and it soaks into your nails instantly. You don't have to fuss with it like it's a polish.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a strange product. The smell is unbearable - worse than NP remover! But the brush is a short, little one, making the clear liquid easy to apply. I suppose my nails appear harder, but the smell is to overbearing. Just based on that, I don't recommend this.

on 10/8/2003 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this a couple of weeks ago, and have been using it faithfully. You apply it at least once a day. It has a pleasant scent. I think it actually has made my very weak nails stronger, and they have definitely stopped peeling. The only thing I don't like is that you can't wear polish while you are using this on a daily basis. I wish it had a clear shine to it or something.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love that this isn't a polish so I don't have to take time out of my life everyday to wait for it to dry. It's a liquid that soaks into your nails instantly. I saw results after only a few days and it smells nice (compared to most other nail products) The bottle is cute but the cap never really gets tight enough so be careful with it being loose. I would definitly buy this again and again. In fact, I will probably buy a few of these to add to christmas gifts.

on 7/26/2003 1:45:00 AM

THE best nail strengthener - My nails would always chip when they started growing out. But after only a week of using this product I started seeing results. Now my nails stay long for weeks.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best nail strengtheners I've used. It doesn't just sit on top of my nails, but it actually penetrates them and makes them stronger. It really works!

on 5/6/2003 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read about this on epinions.com and the rave reviews there just meant I had to try it! In a week, it really does improve your nails. You can't lose with this Avon treatment!

Popular Treatments