Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

i LoVE this stuff, so does my BF, its great body chemistry...it smells so clean and fresh like outdoors with nice scent it doesnt smell like perfume at all i lVOE IT

on 2/8/2006 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this scent!! I have the body splash and want to try the perfume that has been out for awhile now. It smells so fresh and clean and I always get compliments on it!! This is a great fragrance for women who want to feel good and not smell like a flower. I love the flower Morning Glory too. Although, I'm not sure if they smell the same. I will repurchase this scent because it's so natural and cheap!

While I have many perfumes, some much more expensive, this has to be my all time favorite. My boyfriend has said this scent should always be my "signature" scent because it reminded him so much of me [of course I've been wearing it constantly for years, so I can understand why.] I like to use it when blowing out my hair mainly, it is a very crisp and clean scent and I am always sniffing my hair all day [and it lasts a LOOOOONG time.] I can see how this could be a definite love/hate scent though. It is not subtle but not overpowering.

on 1/17/2006 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm sorry, but it doesn't smell like 'Curious' too me. I like both of them, but this is slightly sharper. Doesn't even have the same ingredient. The ingredient in Morning Glory is peach, pineapple, crisp apples, anise, and base notes of sandalwood. Curious has a vanilla tinge in it. Curious is kind of sweet.

I love Morning Glory! It is soft and not overpowering. I have the lotion, body spray, and perfume. Wow!

on 12/30/2005 1:03:00 PM

I love this body mist! Smells just like Britney Spears' Curious but it is WAY less expensive! Sprayed this on my sweater and couldn't stop sniffing it!

on 12/22/2005 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A good light scent. I received compliments on it and it brings back memories of junior high. Update: I recently repurchased this and fell in love with it again. It is a "shower fresh" scent that is inoffensive and goes well with my skin chemistry. I am thinking of getting the matching lotion and shower gel as a Christmas gift to myself.

on 11/19/2005 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm halfway through a bottle. At one point I had the body wash and the lotion but the body spray is all that I use now. This is a daily fragrance option that's great for work. I don't think that I can really wear my regular EDP's to work, so I use this and Clarins Eau Tranquility. Morning Glory lasts longer than Eau Tranquility, much to my dismay. A great clean fresh floral that people like and that is never too overpowering. As much as I love perfume, there are times and places to forgo the stronger stuff and use the cleaner type fragrances. This fits the bill perfectly.

on 11/19/2005 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this smell.. it's fresh, crisp and lasts a very long time. it even lasts longer than some of my EDT. this is a good day spray.. not too overwhelming at all.. i will buy it again when I run out

For two dollars at walmart for a 2 oz bottle you can't beat it. A very clean scent, not overwhelming. Good scent to wear everyday.

on 10/29/2005 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this--very clean and fresh floral smell. Like a "breath of fresh air"--really!!

American Beauty's Wonderful fragrance smells very similar. This fragrance is appropriate for work or casual days. Nice!