Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hands down the best of the Color Icon permanent line trios. All the others have one unusable color (usually the crease which looks super pretty in the pan and turns out pitch black once applied) but this one has 3 perfect shades that look great together. You can have your eye make up done in 3 minutes with this trio (especially if you use good brushes) and it is one of only two (the other being I'm getting sunburned) that doesn't need any eye primer to show up to full potency. Can't go wrong with this trio, best one out there and better than many high end eyeshadows.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Found my eyeshadow fave of the moment :) I'm seriously never ceasing to be impressed with WnW powders- blushes, bronzers and shadows. It's one area they do consistently well. The pigmentation, shimmer, creaminess and longitivity of these shadows rivals the highest of the high end. Seriously, packaging aside they're top quality and their reviews speak to that.
The colors in this palette are great everyday-wear shades- your pale champagne gold, your light dusty mauvey rose, and your medium golden bronze. They are pigmented and shimmery and not chalky in the least. I didn't experience any fallout either!
The price is a steal- not to mention it was BOGO on WnW cosmetics at CVS. You simply cannot beat these for the price.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

It blends so nicely and I think it looks nice on all skin tones

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Embarrassing as it is, I must admit that I have purchased this at least three times over the last few years. It is wonderful. Neutral, pigmented, goes on fabulously and stays on all day. Just amazing. Superior to many much more expensive eye shadows. WnW shadows are really awesome. I prefer them over many of my luxury brand ones and reach for them again and again. This little trio is great for every day, professional settings, weekend-casual....really polished and neutral with a little bit of shine and all day wear. A winner.

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

on 6/23/2016 10:32:00 PM

Finally got around to buying this a few weeks ago...and Ive been reaching for it every day since. I mostly only use the lid shade...I find using the highlight shade is borderline overkill since the lid shade is shimmery enough to make eyes pop. On me it shows as more of a champagne shade than a true pink...which is perfect. Blends so well, it makes it easy to swipe and dash out the door. Easy breezy, cheap, and perfect for every day eyes. No real issues with creasing, fading, or fall out in my experience. Wish I had tried this years ago...

I'm a teacher so I need a product that is cheap but not too overdone for everyday. This product is great. I mix the brown and pink for a light wash over the eye with a little highlight on the brow bone. Perfect for everyday and easy to repurchase.

Very pretty colors but dang there is so much sparkly glitter. I wish it was a nice sheen/shimmer minus the glitter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is one of my most used palettes. In fact, I used it almost exclusively for months and I still haven't made a complete dent into any of the shadows. The neutrals are excellent for everyday, not boring matte but not glitter bomb sparkly either. Just the perfect hint of shine, especially on the eyelid shade. I would say that it's a sort of eggshell finish. They're very pigmented and long lasting with primer. The packaging is the standard cheapo Wet n Wild so I'd be careful traveling with it, but the shadows haven't cracked on me yet. Also appreciated the labels on the shades when I was first starting with eyeshadow. Definitely worth picking up.

on 5/1/2016 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product only gets 4, because I only use one of the shades (the pink one). I feel as if that one just is better than the other two, and it is literally the BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. No chunks of glitter, just a sheen that is so beautiful, and SUPER pigmented. I use this in the inner corners and on my cupids bow each day. More than gladly buy a whole new one just to get that pink shade again. It's not even super pink, it's just very natural and the best eyeshadow ever.

Maybe I just haven't gotten past the top layer of the other two, but every time I try to use them, they are just so chalky and glittery.

Love, a staple in my makeup bag