Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I'm a teacher so I need a product that is cheap but not too overdone for everyday. This product is great. I mix the brown and pink for a light wash over the eye with a little highlight on the brow bone. Perfect for everyday and easy to repurchase.

Very pretty colors but dang there is so much sparkly glitter. I wish it was a nice sheen/shimmer minus the glitter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is one of my most used palettes. In fact, I used it almost exclusively for months and I still haven't made a complete dent into any of the shadows. The neutrals are excellent for everyday, not boring matte but not glitter bomb sparkly either. Just the perfect hint of shine, especially on the eyelid shade. I would say that it's a sort of eggshell finish. They're very pigmented and long lasting with primer. The packaging is the standard cheapo Wet n Wild so I'd be careful traveling with it, but the shadows haven't cracked on me yet. Also appreciated the labels on the shades when I was first starting with eyeshadow. Definitely worth picking up.

on 5/1/2016 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product only gets 4, because I only use one of the shades (the pink one). I feel as if that one just is better than the other two, and it is literally the BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. No chunks of glitter, just a sheen that is so beautiful, and SUPER pigmented. I use this in the inner corners and on my cupids bow each day. More than gladly buy a whole new one just to get that pink shade again. It's not even super pink, it's just very natural and the best eyeshadow ever.

Maybe I just haven't gotten past the top layer of the other two, but every time I try to use them, they are just so chalky and glittery.

Love, a staple in my makeup bag

on 4/3/2016 5:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This eyeshadow trio is gorgeous!! Lovely for day to day wear. The eyelid shade is absolutely stunning and I actually use that shade as a highlighter on my cheekbones when I want a.really intense highlight. The browbone shade is the least pigmented but I love that about it since some highlights are too shimmery and intense to put on the browbone so this shade is great! The crease shade is also very pretty! Also considering how cheap it is, around $3 Canadian, you can't go wrong! I really recommend trying this out and it doubles up at a highlighter if you like pinky highlights☺☺

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I looove this product!
The eyeshadows are really creamy and pigmented. And it's such an affordable palette. The colors are perfect for an everyday, natural look. I don't like the packaging tho, it feels really cheap, but again it's a really cheap product so i don't mind.

on 3/30/2016 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good product, especially for the price. Worth every penny. As many others have said before me, these eyeshadows are buttery, pigmented, easy to blend and generally pleasant to use. I plan on investing on more WnW eyeshadows, as the quality is stunning for the price.
You often get what you pay for with makeup, but not in this case. My only gripe is the packaging; I find the case harder to open than it should be.

on 3/30/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this stuff. Super cheap, buttery, pigmented - all you could wish for from an eyeshadow. I use these daily. I adore the lighter shades, but find I dont use the brown as much as I prefer matte crease colours. The brow bone shade doubles as a FANTASTIC cheek highlight too!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My favourite Wet 'n' Wild trio and actually, my favourite every day palette ever.

I find that these crease a bit too soon for my liking (5 hours) but that's easily remedied with a primer. I like the white NYX one in the little pot.

This is perfect for a light wash of colour and definition on the eye, and completely fool-proof when you're in a rush. I use my fingers - the bottom shade gets smeared all over the eyelid and then I put the darker one up to about where my iris starts, and just above my crease. I never use the top shade on myself. These shadows are so creamy that blending with a clean finger still looks lovely.

The peachy bottom shade is also my HG highlighter when lightly tapped on with a finger (I'm just a hair lighter than NW15). Somehow, although it's very shimmery, the glitter particles are barely perceptible. I've included a very zoomed in, untouched picture because I feel more people need to get on this train! I've used the shadows as highlighters on very dark skin too, with beautiful results. Up to about NC/NW30 you can get away with just the top or bottom shades, but from then on I like to use the darkest shade as a base highlight in varying intensity and add the lighter ones on top. They look too ashy otherwise.

I love this little trio and will continue to buy it for as long as it's being produced. Cheap, great quality, and looks good on literally everybody. This is the epitome of Good Makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Really cheap, and it's my daily trio shadow. I would definitely buy this again if I lose this.