MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

MAC Cosmetics Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.7

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

on my c4/c40 w/ yellow undertone skin and pigmented lips...this def looks like a Creamy bright pink coral! i hate the doefoot wand and prefer applying lipglasses with a brush coz it gives it more coverage and more true to color, imho.....this leans towards the warm side and it looks so springy...love it....

on 3/27/2010 4:31:00 PM

i've never thought of wanting to buy a backup of any lipgloss before because, let's be honest, MAC releases so many new and often LE colors it's hard to stop from buying new colors even when you don't need them.

but this lipgloss is my all time favorite... it's not glittery, just wet shiny and opaque enough to reflect a pretty coral on my lips. for reference i'm NC 25.
LOVE this color, alone or over Peachstock. i plan to put it over Ever Hip as well. i own 3 of the 4 Liberty of London lipglosses (i have all but the darkest one) but this is my fave.
a must buy!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this colour! it is a great nude that i could wear everyday. It has no sparkles and has a very creamy consistency and has such a pretty colour! I wear it over concealered lips and it looks so pretty. I really want a backup but I have already bought a backup of all my other favourite liberty of london lippies :(... no money

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I'm thinking I need to buy a backup of this one. Looks great over Ever Hip. A bright, creamy, coral peach color that is great for summer. I chose this over English Accents because I wanted something warmer for summer. It really brightens up your face, get it while you still can!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the perfect everyday pinky/peachy/coral color. It is neutral enough to wear with anything, yet still brightens up my lips. It is a cream, so no shimmer, and it applies really smoothly. It is opaque and doesn't sink into the lines in my lips. I don't find it to be sticky like most MAC lipglasses are rumored to be. It is from the Liberty of London collection so it has really cute packaging. I'm glad I bought this because it is really versatile.

I will add pictures to this post along with at the top of the page.

*PICTURES*

continued >>

This is so gorgeous! It's one of the most unique and luscious colours I have ever seen. The colour - a hybrid of pink and coral that looks very brightening and springy. There is no glitter which I love. Makes lips look awesome! This looks flattering and is great for an everyday pick me up.

i cannot rave more about this lipglass!!! OMG sooo frigen gorgeous i cannot even begin to describe. it's a beautiful pinky coral cream lipgloss it doesn't have any visible glitter. it doesn't seem as stinky as other lipglasses that i own. mac NEEDS to make this perm. i would buy over and over and over!!! looks soooooo beautiful on my nw15 skin. it insantly brightens my face!

on 3/16/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is beautiful! Perennial High Style is a pinky coral that instantly brightens my face. MAC describes it as "creamy bright pink coral," which is right on target. This is gorgeous worn alone, but also looks fantastic paired with Ever Hip lipstick (an HG look for me and perfect for spring). I'm usually a nude lippie girl, but find that both this and Ever Hip (alone or together) are very flattering and wearable (no glitter or shimmer in this gloss) for a springy pop of color (this coming from a bold lip scaredy-cat :). I absolutely love this and purchased 2 backups. Looks great with my winter NC25 skintone and I know it'll look fabulous with a tan, as well.

Ingredients:
hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [+/- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a gorgeous warm pink on my medium skintone. This color just livens up my face and is very natural. I will definitely get use of this throughout the Spring and Summer when sporting a natural look. I am sure there are dupes, but I am not personally aware of them. If you are looking for a natural warm pink flush, give this one a try.