Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.3

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

on 7/14/2010 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I wanted to love this shampoo but it dries out my scalp and makes it itchy for some reason. Looks like I will stick to my Pureology for now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great shampoo
Nice and gentle yet it cleanses away dit and oil from the scalp
Nice smell
Adds moisture without the weight and heavy feel to my hair
Makes my hair shiny and healthly looking
Really love this stuff for winter and the summer!
I have a oily scalp and I wash my hair everyday
It doesn't strip away all the moisture in my hair but it cleanses away the excess oil build-up
Really recommend for oily hair people

on 3/18/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this, but it feels like it doesn't clean as well. I wear a lot of styling products so I need something to remove all the gunk without drying out my hair. While my hair feels soft, this leaves a fuzzy halo around my head. I'm not sure this would be something I would buy again. The best thing I can say is that the scent lingers all day on my hair and I get compliments on how shiny my hair is. Better suited for those with finer or oilier hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sure did want to like this. It smells great but on my fine chemically treated hair it totally weighed it down and made it difficult to style.

on 2/9/2010 4:25:00 PM

I was very impressed by this shampoo and conditioner. I have thick, dry hair and this stuff has cured me of split ends for the most part. I feel it has really helped with moisturizing. I have gone through two bottles of it so far. It has a serum in it but surprisingly this does not weigh my hair down at all! i have pretty long hair and i notice that stuff quickly. The smell has kind of a soapy smell and it is a thick creamy formula. I would buy it again and recommend this for people with thick hair, as well as the shine therapy shampoo from dove.

on 2/24/2010 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

For some reason this always happens to me with shampoos. I tried it first when I was staying at my cousins house and I loved it! It smelled great and made my hair wonderfully soft:) So I went home and bought two huge bottles of it and after using it for about two weeks, it started to weigh down my hair and the smell faded fast. I felt bad because I bought a ton of it already so I kept using it. Eventually, it started to build up in my hair and made it impossible to style. I had to stop using it, but when I switched to a new shampoo, my hair went back to normal.

I reallly wanted to love it. Sadly, not the results I was expecting :(

UPDATE: Still had the huge bottles I bought so I used some again today and it worked really well. I will not continue use because of my previous results with it but will use it every once and a while to finish up bottle. I liked it today so im bumping it up to three lippies.

After a bad experience with Dove haircare products when they first launched (made my hair very fuzzy), I was hesitant on trying any Dove shampoos again until I walked past a 40 fl oz bottle at Costco for under $8. great deal. smelled great. had a salon pump. formulated for "dry, rough hair" and included "moisturizing serum".

I couldn't believe it. it lathered beautifully, did not make my hair tangly (hardly needed much conditioner) and my hair smelled fantastic. Also managed my winter hair very nicely, my hair was smooth and shiny and was easy to slide the straight iron through my hair without going over the same sections over and over again.

Not sure if it is an HG shampoo, but am not disappointed with Dove anymore, at least not with this product.

I have tried almost every shampoo you can think of. My job is a hair stylist and I sell professional products but I dont personally buy them. I was using john frieda which I did like alot but I switched to the dove daily moisture therapy shampoo and conditioner and I fell in love. I had used the previous formula a few years ago when I donatedmy hair and it kept all of my hair healthy and shiny. so I was like why not try the new one. and I was so glad I did.
I was like "WOW what a difference!" Maybe because its been so long since I used it, but I was so impressed with it. Im on my third in a row. I am donating my hair again and I am using this so my hair is as healthy as can be.
It leaves my hair in crazy good condition. I have thick coarse straight hair and it softens my hair and keeps it smooth and the shine is even more than the previous time I used it. It also smells really really good. And the price is unbeatable. I will keep buying and always loving. Its great for fine hair too. It leaves my little sisters baby fine thin hair soft detangle and smooth but it doesnt leave her hair flat which is a big thing for her because she conditions the whole strand. Amazing all the way around. recommend it.