Sigma F55 - SMALL DUO FIBRE BRUSH

2.7

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

***CLICK CONTINUED FOR PICTURES***
I bought this brush because of all those raving videos on youtube. I don't have MAC 188 to compare the two, but I'm not too crazy about ss188. While it's very soft and doesn't shed at all, it's also not as stiff as I would like it to be and doesn't apply liquid foundation well. On the other hand, it's great for heavily pigmented blushes and highlighting powder. I don't regret buying this brush, only wish it was stiffer.

continued >>

I heard raving reviews for this product so I bought this instead od buying the mac one. I heard it was dense and firm so I was so eager to get it for my cream blushes. When I received it, it wasn't dense or firm. It also shedded a lot! When I applied my creme blush, it made it streaky and did not blend it well. I was so dissapointed :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't find the hair too scratchy, but for a brush with hair this length, it is simply not dense enough. The brush then became wimpy, less controllable, especially making circular strokes. On top of that, the white fibers are too long, making a wimpy brush more limp. I don't find it is good enough for dusting my keyboard.

Popular Makeup Brushes