Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

on 11/17/2012 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very good pigmentation. Love this palette u just have to know how to use it. Nc 45

So far it is amazing!!!! I don't usually get high end eyeshadows but this product just is outstanding... No creasing, beautiful colors, i am so impressed with this. I am a diver and when i have this on my eyes, it is like literally water based! stays on all day and is just the best pallete.. the price is kind of expensive but to me it is worth the money, i love it, especially Silk Teddy... the only thing i dont like about the pallete is the color Nude Beach, not a big fan of glittery eyeshadows but other than that it works great! If you have $36 buy it! you will not regret it.

on 8/30/2012 9:55:00 PM

i love this palette! its my first high end palette that i ever bought! i got it exactly a year ago and i have loved it since! the colors have great payoff, you just have to watch out for the "fashion" colors [at the bottom of the palette] just beware of the glitter fallout haha other than that i love it! i use it for school everyday specifically [silk teddy, heaven, sexpresso, and velvet revolver]i love that it has matte [1st row] shimmery [middle row] and full on glittery shades [last row]

its pricey but i think it is worth it, it even comes with cards if you arent sure how to come up with a look!

i would buy it again, though id save for it a bit of course!

on 9/12/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just love this palette, I've been using the wrong eyeshadow colors all my life! Because of these I realized my undertone is warm :P My eyes just pop when I use the second and third looks, and the pigmentation is amazing! Definately my favorite eyeshadows so far!

on 9/11/2012 11:38:00 AM

This palette looks Amazing on everyone! Great value for such high quality products!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

My favorite eyeshadow palette so far! The colors harmoniously work together in a way that highlights warm undertones. The colors are strong and last for a long time; although they wash off very easily. (Which is good I guess).

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

WOW! What a GREAT palette! ALL of the shadows blend well and look fantastic on many skin tones. I always end up doing my make-up for my friends since I have a bigger stash than all of them combined and this palette blows every other neutral collection I have out of the water. I recommend applying it with a soft shadow brush as opposed to a sponge applicator, and certainly recommend a primer as several of the shades have shimmer with a tendency to sit in creases. Used it to do friends' faces at a wedding this past weekend and EVERYONE'S make-up looked fantastic despite the wind, heat, and exhausting day. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

on 7/31/2012 2:59:00 PM

This was my first high-end eyeshadow palette and I really like the colours. I haven't used all of them but the quality and pigmentation of the shadows are great. I haven't experienced any fallouts which is a plus. I love neutral shades and it goes well with my skintone (MAC NC35-42). There is a sleeve with instruction cards (x3) on how to create eye shadow looks which is a bonus as I'm not good with blending colours. Despite the price, it is (in my opinion) an inexpensive palette compared to other high-end brands. Definitely worth buying if you're new to make-up :)

on 7/24/2012 12:25:00 PM

I LOVE this kit. I have used it for three years. My favorite shade is the cocoa. My largest tip, is to not be afraid to go to the makeup artist at sephora or wherever you purchase this, and ask them to show you how to use all of the colors together.

Ive been using it for years, and have only used two of the shades, and though it was embarrassing, as we feel we are "supposed to know how to wear makeup," don't let this stop you from asking. The cards they give you in the kit don't really tell you how to apply it properly.

Will never stop using this kit!!!

on 7/29/2012 9:04:00 PM

Words cannot describe how much I love this palette! I had been wanted to buy it for a while and finally decided to go for it when I found my missing Sephora gift card. Even though there are only 9 different shadows in the palette, there are literally tons of gorgeous looks you can create with them! I also love the fact that it is fairly compact and fits inside my makeup bag (in the end, this is why I decided to buy it instead of the Naked 2 palette). The only complaint I have is that I wish it came in a slightly prettier packaging, but I am still very pleased!