Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 9/15/2015 10:37:00 AM

Best bronzer I've used!♡!♡
How I use this is when I apply foundation it washes out the color on my face...so I add blush, which looks like two stripes on my cheekbones...so I add this below the blush, not a true sharp contour, but adding a soft shadow below where I apply my blush. Then I blend the living heck out of it. And suddenly my face looks natural, and just so healthy. Excellent formula. And it really doesn't hurt that it smells like chocolate yummmmm!

Absolutely my HG bronzer. The thing that sets this apart from other matte bronzers is the fact that this one blends so well! It also smells nice and doesn't look orange. I highly recommend this! Blends much better than tartes park ave princess and benefits hoola.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this bronzer. It blends well, it isn't too dark, and it smells like chocolate!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I cannot believe how pale this product is. Looks like latte milk chocolate to me. The picture on the box as well as the pics online do not match this shade in real life. It smells nice, is buttery, but there is no way I can use this shade.

For reference I am 173 Amber in ultra HD makeup forever.

on 7/5/2015 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

After searching for many years, I have found my HG of bronzers.
I have LLL/MMM yellow undertoned skin (ie. Nc20-25 in Mac terms) and tried both this and the Milk Chocolate shades. This regular Chocolate was better as it showed up on me in just the right way without having to layer it on.
The color is a simple brown with no orange or red or shimmer.
So I use it in the classic "3" with a fluffy brush. It is great as both contour and bronzer as it is neither too golden nor too cool.
Best $30 I ever spent at Sephora!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This smells and tastes amazing like chocolate, if your wondering how i know that it tastes good particles of powder got into to my mouth :D
the product itself is really good, probably woun't be the best option for really fair skin as the bronzer is on the darker side so id suggest going for the milk chocolate one,(wiTch ive ordered and ill do a review on it aswell)

on 5/4/2015 2:58:00 PM

Love this bronzer! It's great for warming up the face all over, as well as doing a little contouring. It blends out really nice and is the perfect shade (not too warm but not too cool). Annnnnd it smells like chocolate!!!

on 4/6/2015 4:22:00 PM

I have about 5 bronzers but I always go to this one first. It's a great colour, goes on really well and of course it smells nice. It's not orange at all on me and gives a healthy warm tone to my skin. I had it as a present and it's quite expensive but I would definitely buy this myself.

This and the milk chocolate soleil bronzers are addictive! They smell sooo good that I can't stop reapplying. This one makes a great contour shade as it is decently neutral, the milk chocolate is better as a straight bronzer though, as it warms up my very fair skin.

Finally purchased my very first bronzer and I couldn't be more happy with it. I have a pretty fair skin tone and this works perfectly to give me that natural bronze. The packaging is great and I can tell that it will last a long time. Smells great and hasn't broken me out. Great for my oily complexion.