Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage
airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageCoty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageairspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

4.4

one of the better drugstore loose powders i have tried, however if i ever repurchased, i will be opting for the plain translucent powder rather than the extra coverage. the extra coverage version barely provides any coverage anyway, and is a little orangey on my fair-ish skin but it's not THAT noticeable (mac nc20 during hotter seasons, nc15 during cooler seasons). smell is a little overpowering at first, but disappears within a few minutes. does an okay job controlling oil, but i find that i still have to blot after about 3-4 hours. clings to dry patches if i'm not careful though.

Love the powder💜 Evens everything out, makes your face feel nice and it isn't cakey looking! Lasts on me all day, especially with a setting spray. 2 big thumbs up 👍👍

its no consequence that this powder has a 4.4 out of 5 stars. when you do as much shopping as i do you rely solely on .. "ok does it has at least 4.0 out of 5"
i bought this based on reviews. i have acne prone skin oily combo nc 20/25 i use this to set/bake my concealor and it really is a true gem. i think it really does help brighten and i have used ben nye banana powder before.
i do think that with a primer powder and setting spray this will literally last 10 hrs or longer.. the smell is strong but it goes away and i thought it would irritate my skin but it didnt. it can also be messy but just keep the puff in the container. i think a little goes a long way i do not recommend to keep reapplying the powder bc it will get cakey. if you are going to bake dip ur brush into enough powder and pat it on ONCE eveningly if you feel like you missed a spoty use whats left over on ur brush(if you dip again its going to look cakey) leave for 5 min and swipe off there is deffinately a difference.
one of the best buys for $7 at walgreens..

It looks and feels nice on the skin.Very good for setting a foundation
feels light.I use the fair or translucent shade
Super decent price I pay 5 US dollars

on 11/8/2015 1:10:00 PM

One of the best translucent powders I have owned. ❤️ the only problem is everytime I open it powder flys everywhere, and a lot of product goes to waste. So I had to apply a big piece of tape to cover the holes while I finish the product that's on top.

This powder works great and is cheap and it comes in a cool looking container. I recommend it.

on 9/21/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used to see this powder at the stores all the time but never felt the urge to buy it until I read all the good reviews it had, so I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! This powder is just amazing, my skin looks flawless when I apply it! I have super oily skin, I work more than 12 hours a day everyday and I only need to touch up once because this keeps my face oil free all day! At the end of the day my skin looks just as great as when I first applied my makeup in the morning. The container comes with A LOT of product in it, and you can't beat the price (I bought this at my local Walgreens for only $6.49!) So you get great coverage, flawless looking skin, amazing oil control, plus you get a lot of product for an affordable price, what else do you need? The only con for me is the strong scent which I'm not a big fan of, but luckily it fades after a while. I just can't believe I didn't found out about this product sooner!!

on 8/13/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this since 2010. It wasn't the first setting powder I tried, however it was the only one to make it to "holy grail" status. Since then I have strayed to try many others that have a cult following (MUFE HD, NARs Light Reflecting, ect) but I always return to this one. There was one powder in particular that won me over for about 4 months... but then I realized it was breaking me out very slowly.

It's safe to say I've learned my lesson and I'm done straying. No other powder has out performed Coty in my book. To me, that's incredible given the fact I apply more than a dragqueen daily and yet a <$10 jar will last me 6+ months. I know a jar of this will probably last the average MU wearer over a year. HurricaneNika on cafe board stated hers has lasted her 4 years with daily use. o__O

The reason I love Coty Airspun Powder is because it offers great coverage in addition to setting my liquid foundation. It gives me that "perfect doll skin" look. Coty never clogs my pores. In fact there was a time after learning that my oil production is the cause my acne that I wore this powder to bed. My pimples reduced quite a bit because it absorbed all the excess oil. I don't do that anymore as I've found a better routine - however I still think that says quite a bit about the product. I have extremely oily skin. I wear this on top of Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse (my HG fndt...review in profile) and my skin is left matte ALL day. If worn by itself, I get about 6 hours without needing a touch up (vs all day). Additionally I've found it photographs AWESOME.

I wear this powder everyday even on days I don't wear anything else. It's a must.

I bought this powder awhile back never really used it till I heard about baking which is a technique where you set your concealer and and OMG this is the best powder for baking it's makes your skin gorgeous I've tried other powders to bake and nothing compared to this one especially for the price and this is hands down my holy grail to bake/set my concealer and to bake where I highlight my face with concealer try it you will not regret it one bit ☆☆☆☆☆

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this powder, the price is great and it works! I was using Estée Lauder double wear loose powder and it felt heavy, so I decided to try this Coty brand. I had used it years ago and now I remember why, it's a great product for the price. I filled up my Estée Lauder container and stored away the rest for future use. It works great for my normal skin type and it has a very pleasant smell. I like the way my face looks and it lasts all day. I wear it over all my makeup from my foundation to my BB creams.