MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Warm soul is absolutely fabulous. It does not look like much by itself in the pan. In fact, the sales associate working recommended that I try this, when I originally came into the store to try on Gentle.

This is very natural, with a slight shimmer to it. The powder has a soft feel to it. I find it hard to put too much on (and this is a quality I enjoy in a blush, because I am fair and have a heavy hand).

Many people are commenting that the new packaging to the mineralize blushes is hard to open. A sales associate explained to me how to open it easily, as she watched me fumble with it - the trick is to hold the base of the pan with one hand, and pull the top open with your other hand, pulling up on the edges on the side. There is no need to pry it open with fingernails.

on 11/27/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Warm soul is hands down my HG blush. It looks natural and radiant at the same time on my NC40/Bobbi Brown Warm Natural (4.5)/ Loreal True match w5-w6 skintone. The blush has shimmer in it but can easily be buffed away with application and tan girls will love this blush because it appears as a true bronzy flush on tan skin. I wear this blush every single day and the best part is, a little does go a long way!

on 11/1/2014 3:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is hands-down my favorite blush. I have to go out of my way *not* to wear this every day just for the sake of variety.

Pros:
* a perfect sun-kissed, bronzey/rosey blush
* truly brings warmth and brightness to the face
* delicate but buildable color
* easily blendable
* complements most other make-up well

Cons:
* sometimes magnetic closure can be fiddly to open (or maybe I'm just not very dexterous early in the morning)

on 9/8/2014 4:59:00 PM

I went looking for a low key blush to wear with stronger eye shawdow/lips and something stronger than my Benefit blushes which are VERY light. The MAC consultant recommended this and I am hooked. This isn't a true peach, pink or bronze. It's a blend of all that just give a glow to the cheeks without being too strong. Perfect for work too. I find I don't need to use my highlighters when I have this one it doubles and works perfectly with my NW20 skin. Totally love this. Universally flattering for just about anyone.

on 8/30/2014 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Ugh, this blush is so gorgeous. An absolute must have in my collection, Before meeting Warm Soul a few months ago - I was not a religious blush wearer to say the least, would swipe a lil' bronzer and highlighter after my foundation here and there and call it a day. Boy, was I missing out on a whole lot of glow, Warm Soul gives off such warmth and subtle glow to my complexion. Now the pigmentation of this isn't intense but that's the beauty of this, very subtle beigey-pink with a golden sheen - oh so pretty. I really urge for darker complexions to try this too (For reference I'm between NC45-NC50), I know this seems to be amazing on fairer complexions, so universally flattering!

on 8/12/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

overall beautiful beigey pinky bronze warm color that just makes you look so alive! i think anybody can pull off this blush. its very pigmented and it lasts forever.

Great pigment but makes you break out

on 6/5/2014 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am a meduim brown skin town and have been using Dainty for ages but it is so pink that i have not been able to wear an orange tshirt as it clashes. Have just stuck with pink cheeks pink lipstick. I wanted a blush that highlights my cheekbones but doesnt offset my make up and for my NC44 skin it deffo does this. It is just beautiful. The only thing with mac blushers is that they often come loose from the packaging pot so be careful after time that will happen, just dont open upside down sideways :) this will give a beautiful summer glow xx

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a versatile blush. It works for all seasons and makeup looks. This blush has a pinky beige tone with some gold. Just by lightly swiping it across your cheeks, it complements the cheekbones and adds the right amount of color to your face. If you're going for a more bold, pink cheeks look, you can definitely build it up with this blush. The texture of this is wonderful, not chalky at all. HG product.

on 4/13/2014 3:51:00 AM

My holy grail blush. Can not describe how beautiful and healthy it makes you look, and it adds the most subtle, lovely warmth and depth to your complexion. It is quite shimmery, but applied with a stippling brush I don't find the shimmer is too obnoxious or over the top, and just adds a really pretty healthy glow. Think it's a really universal shade, if you're tan or pale - just be careful when applying because it is very peachy toned, meaning if you apply to much it can start to look orange.