Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.4

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 12/12/2009 10:55:00 PM

Feels oily on my skin, I have tried more moisturizing lotions than this. My skin didn't feel so great after a few hours compared to other lotions I've used in the past. It doesn't smell that great either and the scent lingers on my skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was introduced to this product 6 years ago and haven't looked back. I use it all over. It's non-comedogenic so I use it on my face too on especially dry days or as a night cream. Concerning the price...I bought mine at Costco...it was a 2 19.6oz bottles plus a big travel size bottle. This stuff has lasted me for quite a while. Worth the little investment. :)

on 11/11/2008 7:52:00 PM

This is a very moisturizing lotion which actually manages to feel light instead of heavy and greasy. The moisturization lasts throughout the day. I don't have severely dry skin but my husband does, and it works wonders for him. I also have the hand cream which is a smaller size that I keep in my handbag at all times. This is definitely a staple for winter.

on 5/20/2008 12:15:00 AM

I have to admit I wasn't sure I would like this. Lotions for me always seem to be the same type, just a different name on the label. I just took a chance as it was cheap, my hands were dry, itchy and flaking, and hoped for the best. I was also gagging over the lanolin lotion I had been using for several months and needed a change.

I ADORE this product. It goes on so nice and isn't greasy at all. There's no waxy feeling or sticky residue after applying it. It lasts for hours on me even through washing dishes and other hands on projects. My hands are nice and soft and I love it.

on 2/23/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My body was very dry in this winter and started itching. I purchased this product to help this problem. Itchiness went away after applying this lotion, and my skin was hydrated. However, my back started to have lots of pimples...It took a while to realize that it was because of this lotion! I guess it was too greasy for my back.

on 10/27/2009 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have been looking for the perfect winter moisturizing body cream and I have finally found one! New Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Cream is the best. I have tried Eucerin Moisturizing Cream, Neutrogena Moisturizing Cream, and Nivea Cream, but I was not 100% happy with any of them. Eucerin's cream was too heavy and thick, and was not east to apply, and I hated the smell of Neutrogena and Nivea creams.

Lubriderm is the perfect balance. This cream is lightweight but super moisturizing and it has a very light scent that fades allowing you to still wear your favorite perfume and use your favorite body wash. The only downfall is that it's a bit on the pricey side, especially for a drug store brand.

Bottom line, if you are looking for a great winter body moisturizer with a very subtle scent, this is it!

LOVE this lotion! I live in a dry, desert climate, and already had dry skin prior to moving here. Well, now that my skin has gotten used to the low humidity here (no more baby oil gel needed daily), I have begun to use this lotion. I enjoy the way it feels. It's light, but creamy, but spreads easily as well. It barely has a scent, and I only notice it for the first few minutes (kind of smells like glue? lol.. a 'clean, fresh glue?).. It moisturizes my entire body very well, to the point where I still feel clean and ungreasified. I plan to buy the one with SPF 15, too! If you have extremely dry skin, this *may* not be enough on its own... but rather, a supplement. Very dry skin needs cream, as lotion won't cut it!

on 11/19/2006 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use both the name brand Lubriderm and the Target store brand, and I think they both work equally well. LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby powder scent. Fantastic. This is the perfect moisturizer for me, as my skin is not super dry, it just needs a little help. It sinks in within minutes. By the time I'm done moisturizing my arms, my legs are totally dry and non-sticky. I don't know if this would work well for someone who had super dry skin though, it might not be moisturizing enough. For someone with mild/moderate dry skin, I think its just perfect. I will definitely buy it again and again, and I totally recommend the Target knock-off. As far as I can tell, it's the exact same stuff and 2-3 bucks cheaper.

on 1/5/2007 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a very good lotion for a reasonable price. It has a subtle clean scent and doesn't feel greasy. It won't replace my Glysomed, but it was only 79 cents out of the sale bin so I gave it a shot.

on 5/8/2007 2:35:00 AM

This has been a staple for me for years now, because my mom always bought it. That said, I don't have very dry skin. My mom does, and she likes it because it doesn't leave greasy residue anywhere. but I do think it's kind of a light lotion. I'm trying other lotions now. The smell of this one is like slightly sour milk. It never bothered me, but it never pleased me either.

Popular Lotions / Creams