La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.6

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

Love it! This is exactly what I expected from La Prairie. I wear this over my Skin Caviar Foundation and it gives me a beautiful finish, not matt but a georgeous glow. Would definitly repurchase if I ever use it all, it is HUGE!!

on 3/15/2005 12:50:00 PM

Yup great stuff. I knew La Prairie wouldn't let me down. You get a huge amount for 30 quid which I think is more than reasonable. It keeps my skin looking matt, covered and it doesn't cake. An HG

on 4/2/2003 5:43:00 PM

The texture is amazing! It contains moisturizing formula and tiny shimmers that correct the skin imperfections. It truly gives my skin a flawless finish. It does control my oily skin all day long and doesn't dry my skin at all. The only drawback is the color. Transparent 1 is the lightest color but it's too dark and dull for light to pale skin tone. I really like the texture so I mix it with shiseido powder to lighten the color. Excellent texture with terrible color selection. I would definately buy this powder again, if they make it less pinky and lighter.

on 4/5/2003 2:04:00 AM

i love this loose powder. it has one of the finest textures and it lasts all day...i don even need touch ups even though my t zone is slightly oily...ever since i used this loose powder, everyone is asking me what i did to my face that made it look so smooth...would highly recommend it..its not exactly expensive as you are getting 56grams which is quite a lot.

I must agree that this is one of the best powders I've tried so far. However, La Prairie has a pretty limited color selection that tends to be on the pink side, which kinda scared me at 1st. However, dusted on the face (with a brush... i think the puff just deposits too much and you can't brush it all off properly), it actually just makes you glow. I don't know if it has any reflective particles or something, but I was really pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't a flat powdery matte pink. Just a soft glow that doesn't look powdery or mask-like at all. Which is really amazing considering the pretty good coverage and the matte finish it gives all day. I'd actually call it the powder equivalent of YSL's Touche Eclat! It's definitely worth the investment,considering you get so much powder for the price, but I really wish they'd make it just a tad less pink cos I sometimes have to pat a bit on my neck and chest in fears that they'd be a different colors. Better safe than sorry!

on 12/13/2003 3:26:00 PM

This is the first loose powder that I loved! With this, my skin doesn't dry out and looks fabulous. Actually, I'm using the color sold only in Asia because the colors in America are too pink for me. Mine is more yellow. But if a color matches your skin color, you would definetely love it! It seems to cost, but the qty is so large that you could use it for almost 2 yrs. So I don't think it really costs.

This loose powder gives a soft, matte finish. I use it in the lightest shade, works great over the La Praire Satin Finish Foundation. You get a large amount in the container as well.