Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

4.1

on 12/12/2005 5:41:00 PM

Nice formula, felt good on the skin, but STINKS! The smell just won't go away, and what's even worse; it smells sickly. I wish they could make it without fragrance, like they do with the hand cream. If they did, I'd buy it again.

on 10/15/2005 10:15:00 PM

I do a lot of walking, and I live in a city that gets down to -30 celcius in the winters. I'm so glad that I discovered it last winter, and I'm definitely keeping it by my side this year too. Right after it's applied, my feet instantly feels softer. The texture of the Norwegian forumula line probably isn't so great for hands, but is definitely fantastic for feet.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Despite its not so sexy packaging, It finally gave me the feet I had always dreamt of!!!
Last summer, on the beach, I saw a girl with the most exquisite, pampered, naturally beautiful feet. I was so jealous!!! Mine have always been very dry and I had been fighting for years against callus with too agressive tools.
I decided it was time for a change in my pedicure routine, bought myself a soft pumice stone and the Neutrogena lethal weapon. I made the vow to dedicate 2 min to my feet every evening and ... waited for the results.
This cream has the same texture as the Neutrogena Norwegian formula handcream (almost pure glycerin, hence very rich, but somehow with an almost dry finish), they only added a hint of menthol in it to refresh your feet. I encourage everyone out there to take some time for their feet every evening.
I did, and I am so proud of the result! Look who's going to be the beach goddess with her jewel feet this year?;o)

on 11/16/2004 2:37:00 PM

This is the best foot cream! (I think the ingredients are identical to the hand cream) I get this in the fragrance-free formula and it works WONDERS! I use it every morning and night and my feet thank me on a daily basis:)

I LOVE this product. My feet have always been my worst skincare nightmare because of the hard (almost a scale-like) patches around the knuckles of all my toes and around my heels. This is not a thick footcream (which is great because I hate to have sticky feet) but it moisturizes very very well (with just a tiny dab) because it probably contains some sort of sheer oil that heals dry patches very well. After 2 days of use, my feet became incredibly silky soft. I only spent 4$ on this, can't beat that. I've used thicker (more expensive) foot creams before that never even made a difference after weeks of use. I'm very happy with Neutrogena.

on 8/19/2004 3:36:00 PM

I love the texture of this product, makes my feet and hands feel so soft yet not overly greasy. The scent is okay, not great, but not too bad. The only qualms I have is I think the size is a little small for the price, especially since it's a low-end product. I will probably repurchase nontheless because it works!

EDIT: I'm getting sick of the scent, plus this stuff is too hard to spread around evenly and takes too long to absorb into the skin. I can't touch anything after I use it so I can't use it any time other than right before sleep.

on 5/31/2004 10:24:00 PM

This product just didn't do much for me. It didn't seem to make a difference in my dry feet at all. I tried it several times and it did nothing. I wear sandals pretty much all year round so maybe my feet are dryer than a lot of these other reviewers, so I'm still looking for a good foot cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is doing a nice job on my scaly, cracked heels. After just a few days' use, my feet are looking pretty good--and they were a mess. I like the consistency of this cream. It's not too greasy or sticky, yet it has good staying power. And a little goes a long way. I agree that the smell's not the best, but that doesn't matter to me. It's on my feet--it's not like I can really smell it anyway.

Love this stuff. Is it my imagination or is this a more easily spreadable (and more easily absorbing) formula than the hand cream? Who cares when they're both good. My HG foot cream, though I do like to try other brands for variety. I put this on my feet every night. Haven't done the thing where I put cotton socks on over while sleeping in a while and maybe I should soon...what a treat that would be. BTW, I always thought it odd that there was a separate hand cream and foot cream, as they are so interchangeable. Whatever, they work!

on 4/22/2004 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this, it helped with my calluses. It is a strange texture-- almost like Vaseline. But it really works, and I will buy again when I run out, because it's a lot cheaper than L'Occitane (which I'm scared to try because I can't afford it and might love it)

Popular Lotions / Creams