Everyday Minerals Theme Park

No Image

4.2

Not tested on animals

I really like this blush. It brightens up my face with peachiness and it's great. I would like it more if it had slightly less shimmer.

on 4/19/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect shimmery peachy-pink on my EM Light Olive skintone. It's one of my top 3 EM blushes (Waffle Cone & Chit Chat are the other 2). It's a bit bolder & more pigmented than Milani's (original) Luminous blush and I actually reach for it more often than Luminous. EM's Corner Office actually appears similarly to Theme Park on me, but for some reason, Theme Park is much more flattering on me than Corner Office (which I swapped away).

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this! Its a very pretty shimmery peachy pink. It does tend to migrate more than pressed powder blushes though and the staying power is not really that great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this color! :) Everyday Minerals has some real winners in their blush line... though I have to say the packaging leaves ALOT to be desired. I like that it's wide... but they should figure out how to package the blush so it doesn't sit on the top edge of the jar. Inevitably it falls out and creates a big mess. Alima and BE do it right... hopefully someday EM will too. But back to Theme Park. This is a beautiful pinked peach blush with just the right amount of sheen and sparkle. It's a lovely everyday blush, perfect for spring and summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush, it is my favorite EM blush. It is a super wearable pink with some peachy undertones. It gives your face the perfect flush. It also have just the right amount of shimmer for a youthful glow. I think this blush is great for both day and evening wear. I am addicted to this stuff and I would not know what to do if it ever got discontinued.

on 4/17/2008 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Really pretty, shimmery soft peachy color.....more peach than pink, IMO. Shimmer works for daytime & night. Great color for spring/summer. If you're not into bronzer and want a healthy, sunny glow on your cheeks, then this is great for that. Like most EM blushes, it seems to darken on the skin after a few minutes, so apply with a light hand.
I usually wear it with similar coral and peachy lip colors.

My only complaints:
- Average wear on oily skin, usually disappears on me by the end of a work day
- The packaging sucks. I realize it is a loose powder, but it's still terribly messy...

on 12/30/2007 1:45:00 AM

Theme park is the only one out of the new batch of blushes that I've tried so far. I picked it because it looked like a nice peachy pink color, which I love! This blush seems like a pinker and more sparkley version of back to school or a peachier version of cherry fizz. It's very 'cute', bright, and shimmery! Love it!!

on 2/21/2008 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually hate using blush because my face turns red pretty easily when I'm warm so when I used to use MAC blush, I get super pink after 30 minutes and I hated cuz it doesn't look natural anymore so I gave this a try and I LOVED IT!!!!!! it has just enough pink to give color but so sheer and lovely. I use this with my light pink powder and it gives me a beautiful finish, not too made up, but naturally flawless.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite EM blush. I cannot do browns, so most of their blushes are categorically excluded for me. However, none of EM's stuff breaks me out, and I am trying to cut out everything that so much has talc in it (bye bye Cargo, NARS, etc blushes. sniff) so I'm really in the market for a good EM blush. I have found that I also like Pink Ribbon and Corner Office, but neither is as good for everyday wear as is this one. With just enough depth to do some contouring but not enough color to say 'drag queen' on my fair skin, it's perfect for highlighting my cheekbones and giving my skin some natural-looking color. Yes it has shimmer in the pot, but honestly it hardly shows up on my skin. For me, it shows up as a very subtle bronze mixed with peach and pink, which is the perfect combination for my cheekbones. You do have to be careful with this one, though -- only a tiny bit on the brush goes much farther than you would think, so I would recommend using less than you would guess you need and building if necessary. A really good one for the fair-skinned blonds -- yeah!

This blush is gorgeous! It's a medium, very soft, pink shade with just a touch of peach and of course, some sparkle! This is a classy sparkling blush shade, perfect for a day at the office, or a night out on the town! Great summer color too!