Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

I found Rimmels bb cream on sale an thought why not. I am in love with this stuff. By itself it's light to medium coverage but I like a little more coverage so I use primer, tinted moisturizer, and then the bob cream and it works better than my foundation. I would recommend if you have a pink undertone.
Pros: hides imperfection, doesn't dry out, not over oily, stays on well, keeps pinky tone, blends in well.
Cons: thicker formula (not too bad).
I would definitely buy again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really loving this at the moment. It gives really good coverage for a BB, hiding most of my acne scars. I've never really been able to wear BB or tinted moisturiser before because of the coverage issues but this is great-a hint of blush and translucent powder and I'm good to go. Really impressed with both price and quality.

I like this much better than the Garnier BB cream. Not full coverage but better staying power and less orange than Garnier BB cream. I've been using for a few days and so far no breakouts. Dirt cheap....6.99 at CVS and I like things packaged in tubes so I can eventually cut them open to remove every last bit of product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a cheap and great alternative to wearing foundation! I wish it was more similar to the Korean BB creams, but for the price i think this is great. I usually add some a MAC MSF or light translucent powder and i'm good to go! I would recommend this to others, Just make sure your facial cream is really dry before putting this on or it will Ball up!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was in need of a good affordable BB cream because I'm sick of foundation right now. This one claims to prime, moisturize, minimize pores, mattify, conceal, cover, smooth, brighten, and protect skin with broad spectrum spf 25. The coverage is better than with Garnier and this does set on your skin. So it's not dewy, which helps with lasting power. There isn't any scent at all, and it's dry to the touch but not completely matte. So far I think it's a winner, and less than $8. I bought the shade Light and I'm NW20-25. Very porcelain skin tones probably won't find a match with this BB cream.