BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 8/29/2013 1:05:00 AM

Great new brow product from Benefit! It's an opaque tinted brow gel with fibers in it to give the look of fuller brows. I have blonde brows and brown hair so I have to fill them in/darken them every day. This stuff is so ridiculously easy and quick to apply - I'd recommend it to anyone over a pencil or a wax/powder anyday. I wear the light color (it will work for blondes/light-to-medium brunettes) and recommend the dark for anyone with darker hair. The light still darkens the hairs quite a bit and they look so natural with my medium brown hair. Both of the shades are very cool toned so they're incredibly natural looking.

I really love the applicator - its a very short, small wand similar (maybe even identical) to the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. No, you don't get a lot of product but you don't need it. The hole in the tube is really tiny so it scrapes most of the product off of the wand - you don't need to go in with a spoolie and get rid of any clumps like you would a regular tinted brow gel.

This product fills in the sparse areas in my brows and gives the illusion of real hair there. I love the look of sculpted brows that you get with a pencil/wax/powder but it doesn't look natural. If you truly want something natural looking and YBBB (your brows but better) give this stuff a try. I hate doing my brows in the morning because it takes so long but with this stuff its a breeze. Highly, highly recommended.

This is a new brow gel that has fibers to bulk up your brows and give them a fuller look. At this time it comes in 2 colors, light or dark. It looks like a mini mascara, however the wand is like an extremely short tiny mascara wand. It was 22.00 and you get a very small amount of product. That is the worst part. I wish for the price it was at least double the size. It really does work however, and grabs on to brows that are sparse, and add some color and volume similar to how mascara plumps up your lashes. the tricky part is that...you have to have absolutely no hairs that need to be tweezed as it grabs on to those as well, darkens and thickens unwanted hairs. I'm sure with practice that could be avoided, it just happens to me at this time since I am not used to using a product like this. I was using brow wiz and sometimes a powder. I think it may work better in combination with something else as using this alone doesn't provide as defined brows as pencil. I do like it and believe I would repurchase.

Popular Brows Products