BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

on 11/14/2013 10:38:00 AM

This product is not water resistant ...give it a try next time you are in a store.. put some on your hand and spray a little water on it and rub it... it comes off easily with little effort. I feel all brow products should be waterproof. As a makeup artist that is the first thing I do with all brow products, I see if they stand up to the water test... who wants their finished brows to rub off half way through the day from a little perspiration... just an observation.

on 11/10/2013 4:42:00 AM

Best eyebrow product ever! it looks so natural and beautiful , only bad thing is the price tag and maybe it could have a better packaging .

on 11/2/2013 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This is similar to a few other brow products but with such a small wand, it is much easier to control and really get into small areas to build up the volume.

That is the big bonus for me here.

It is too expensive for the amount you get though

Otherwise, very lovely product. I use the medium/deep with my dark brown/black hair. Fills my brows out, and I have pretty light brows in the first place. This is a very light product but does the job

on 11/2/2013 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I adore this brow gel! It has become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. I used to have thick, flawless model brows, then got a bad wax when my usually place was closed and the person doing my brows made them WAY too thin. In the process of growing them out, I have been filling my brows in every day: dark brown pencil, then Anastasia brow powder, then Elf clear brow mascara. This takes a while and as a high school student (14 yrs old) I hardly have time in the morning for all that - that goodness I found this lil' baby! It knocks out all those steps. I get thick, volumized, tinted and perfected brows in 30 seconds tops. Totally recommend this product.

(Ps. Current makeup routine: Benefit Erase Paste, Physicians Formula Super BB pressed powder, Benefit Gimme Brow, Almay Wake Up Eyeliner+Highlighter in Saphire and Iced Diamond, CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, and Sephora lip gloss in Perfect Nude Shiny.)

on 10/29/2013 11:13:00 PM

a lotta bucks for nothing much. I haven't been able to find a single 'fiber', the
amount of product is skimpy, and there is nothing this does that any ordinary eye
shadow mixed with aloe
can't do for pennies. I am disappointed and will not be repurchasing.

on 10/18/2013 11:26:00 AM

Miracle in a tiny bottle! This is like a pushup bra for your eyebrows!

I have really sad eyebrows. I have a good shape to my brows but they are sparse, and the tail of my brows end too short. Consequently, I need to fill them in everyday. I'm asian so my hairs are black but because they are sparse they are not VERY black. I also prefer a more natural finish to a very dark drawn in kind of look. So basically, this is just what the doctor ordered.

I bought the color Light/Medium because I wanted something that I could pull off when I want a no-makeup look (but I think I can pull off the darker shade if too if that were my preference). I agree with some people that I don't really see the little fibers, but this stuff definitely works. It just fills them in so naturally. The tiny brush is great for detail work. The product is buildable so you can decide how full you want it to look. I won't say that you can go from sparse brow to "Cara" brows but you will see a major improvement. It doesn't leave your eyebrow hairs looking gunked up with product and it doesn't leave any obvious sharp lines. You can use the tip of the brush to kind of outline your brow shape, and then brush it out. If I want a more defined brow, I go back in with a little bit of brow powder in the spots that need it. Its much more natural than any pencil or powder. The other thing that's great about this stuff is that it doesn't really budge and is long wearing. I don't have to worry about losing my eyebrows during the day! I haven't tested out the water resistant aspect of it, but I do notice that its a bit difficult to take off with Bioderma at the end of the day so I would expect it would fair well against water.

The one downside to this product is the price tag!! Its 26$CAD for such a tiny tube. I think (hope) it'll last a while. Personally one dip of the brush is usually enough for each brow.

Despite my gripe with the price tag, this is one of those innovations that I'm extremely excited about. My sparse brow people, this is a must try!

on 10/18/2013 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

AHHHHHHHHH! I love this product! I had my eyebrows done at a Benefit Brow Bar in Toronto and not only was it the best eyebrow wax I've ever had, but I was also introduced to this incredible product that is Benefit's Gimme Brow! I love to keep my eyebrows full and thick (like runway models) but I also like some arch in there. I do not wear tons of makeup so my eyebrows are the focal point of my makeup, and previously I was using Hourglass Cosmetics High Arch brow pencil in dark brunette to fill in sparse areas and Anastasia's clear eyebrow gel to style them into place. The Benefit Gimme Brow in medium/dark does both the filling in sparse areas and holding them into place...but additionally it volumizes!! My eyebrows have never looked as good as they did when I left that Benefit Brow Bar. Now for the bad news...I didn't buy the product at Sephora that day, and when I returned to my home city I went to purchase it and IT'S SOLD OUT and on backorder! I am so sad. I have been dreaming of this incredible brow product and I am now on a wait list to buy it.

on 10/13/2013 11:13:00 PM

I like to use this product in conjunction with Tarte's brow mousse. It does a good job of depositing a light brown color on the brows and keeping them from becoming too wayward. I was expecting it to feel like mascara, but actually it is much lighter and less clumpy. I do not like to use this alone as it is a bit dark for my eyebrows (I am light-haired) so using it with the brow mousse seems to be the right combination. Price-wise, this is expensive considering how much product you get, but this is definitely one of the better products out there.

on 10/11/2013 3:41:00 PM

This is perfect! I love dramatic eyebrows, I don't usually do the "natural" look but when I do have to run errands or want to go for that look this product is best! Before this I either had really nice/intense arched eyebrows or tiny/short barley there brows. Now I finally found that happy medium. This product is amazing, it gives a really great natural look but if your still wanting that dramatic look, you can still fill them in a bit more with your old product. It is long lasting and the color matches my brows perfectly. I love this product to bits!

on 10/11/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! This stuff is a little miracle in a tube. Honestly. You will be blown away how much is actually works to it's claims. I, by no means have sparse eyebrows but they are significantly lighter than my "naturally" dyed hair, lol. So I like to fill them in. My process has always been a pencil, then clear gel to set. Not anymore! This tube does everything in one simple step. It fills my brows in nicely and looks natural. They look perfect! The price is quite steep - and the packing is small. Luckily I can do both brows with one dip into the tube, so lets hope it lasts awhile.

Popular Brows Products