Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

4.4

I love this perfume. I'm a girl with a weird body chemistry. The ONLY two perfumes that smell good on me is Alien and AG. I highly recommended Alien if you have difficulty find a scent that works for your body chemistry. With that in mind, a little goes a longgggggggggggggggg way with this perfume. I own the perfumed lotion and the perfume. I apply the lotion to my entire arms. A few dabs of perfume behind my ears and I'm set for the entire day. No re-applying needed.

The scent seems to customize itself to your body chemistry. Which is good a thing, because I hate smelling like someone else.

Try a sample first. Apply a small sample/amount to clean skin, wear it for a day and see if you love it. I love Alien!!!!

on 8/28/2014 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy cannoli. Got a sample of this at Sephora, waited over a month to use it, and now I'm completely obsessed.
It's incredible how much this perfume changes depending on body chemistry. It smells completely different on me than it did on the sales assistant. On me, it starts out sweet and heavy, and then morphs into this incredibly sexy, elegant sweet musk.
This fragrance also lasts longer than any other perfume I've ever tried or owned. Scents tend to fade quickly on me, but this lasts for hours without needing to be reapplied. When I purchase the full-sized version (and I absolutely will), I'll also get a portable atomizer to throw in my bag.
Price-wise, it seems pretty standard.
And can we please just talk about the packaging for a second? Because I'm not sure I've ever seen such a beautiful bottle in my life. No matter what size you choose, you're bound to have an absolutely gorgeous functioning ornament for your makeup table. After I've purchased, used, and fully emptied a bottle, I think I'll display it somewhere. Because it's far too beautiful to throw away or recycle.
This may be the best perfume on Earth. For me, it beats out Dolce's The One in both sensuality and lasting power, and that perfume is a contender.
Definitely purchase this if you love a great, sexy and sweet musk scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised this is getting such good reviews.
Yes, it is a very unique scent and the bottle is BEAUTIFUL, but I cannot see the appeal.

It smells too powdery and mature for me. Intimidating would be the word I'd use to describe this. It's like what alien servants would spray their alien queen with before she makes her planet-wide announcement to take over Earth.

It's the opposite of light and airy, definitely not for the day. I'd probably wear it to a nightclub to fend off unwanted, creepy strangers.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This perfume is amazing. Like some of the other reviews have said, it has a really unique smell. A lot of perfumes smell good, yeah, but this smell is super distinctive. Once I smelled this stuff, I could pick it out in a crowd. Like, you can just be somewhere and pick this smell out from all the others. It's absolutely heavenly. There's nothing else quite like it. And can we just take a moment to talk about the packaging? Hello, elegance. Love it!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a sample of this in a magazine and it instantly took me back to July, 1999 when I went to Europe with my high school. I went to my first Sephora located at 70-72 Avenue des Champs-Élysées in Paris, France and there is a scent that hits you as you walk down the ramp. I will never forget the overwhelming beautiful scent; even though (imo) Sephora's here in the states all have a unique scent, nothing compared to Paris.
Well, this Thierry Mugler Alien is it! I cannot believe I actually found Sephora Paris captured in a fragrance. This will absolutely stay in my collection forever!

Favorite fragrance! I get compliments every time I wear it. Be careful to not over use, it can come on too powerful and I always need to refill mine at least 3 times a year!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance! Out of the million I own, This is by far my favourite. It has such a unique smell, and I always get compliments on it. It lingers in the air nicely without being overpowering. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

on 2/23/2014 7:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's a very long lasting perfume, like none i ever had! Also has amazing projection. I wear it in the day - winter and spring, with any outfit, because i like strong scentes even if it's just for going to the office and even though i think it would be commonly voted as being a nigh perfume. All i have to do is apply very little because it can be overwhealming. It doesn't strike me as being a complex perfume - with a vast combination of fragrances - but luckily that does not affect the perception of it, as being rich and refined.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I treated myself to this today,in post from Boots.As today was the last day of their offer of ten pounds off a sixty pound spend on fragrances.I cant wait to own it.Ive often used the tester in the chemists/stores and been undecided as to buy it,as its so expensive.But with ten pounds off two bottles,I caved in .

Selfconfident, sexy, mysterious and deep...
Very long lasting.