Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised this is getting such good reviews.
Yes, it is a very unique scent and the bottle is BEAUTIFUL, but I cannot see the appeal.

It smells too powdery and mature for me. Intimidating would be the word I'd use to describe this. It's like what alien servants would spray their alien queen with before she makes her planet-wide announcement to take over Earth.

It's the opposite of light and airy, definitely not for the day. I'd probably wear it to a nightclub to fend off unwanted, creepy strangers.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This perfume is amazing. Like some of the other reviews have said, it has a really unique smell. A lot of perfumes smell good, yeah, but this smell is super distinctive. Once I smelled this stuff, I could pick it out in a crowd. Like, you can just be somewhere and pick this smell out from all the others. It's absolutely heavenly. There's nothing else quite like it. And can we just take a moment to talk about the packaging? Hello, elegance. Love it!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received a sample of this in a magazine and it instantly took me back to July, 1999 when I went to Europe with my high school. I went to my first Sephora located at 70-72 Avenue des Champs-lyses in Paris, France and there is a scent that hits you as you walk down the ramp. I will never forget the overwhelming beautiful scent; even though (imo) Sephora's here in the states all have a unique scent, nothing compared to Paris.
Well, this Thierry Mugler Alien is it! I cannot believe I actually found Sephora Paris captured in a fragrance. This will absolutely stay in my collection forever!

on 2/23/2014 7:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's a very long lasting perfume, like none i ever had! Also has amazing projection. I wear it in the day - winter and spring, with any outfit, because i like strong scentes even if it's just for going to the office and even though i think it would be commonly voted as being a nigh perfume. All i have to do is apply very little because it can be overwhealming. It doesn't strike me as being a complex perfume - with a vast combination of fragrances - but luckily that does not affect the perception of it, as being rich and refined.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance! Out of the million I own, This is by far my favourite. It has such a unique smell, and I always get compliments on it. It lingers in the air nicely without being overpowering. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Favorite fragrance! I get compliments every time I wear it. Be careful to not over use, it can come on too powerful and I always need to refill mine at least 3 times a year!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I treated myself to this today,in post from Boots.As today was the last day of their offer of ten pounds off a sixty pound spend on fragrances.I cant wait to own it.Ive often used the tester in the chemists/stores and been undecided as to buy it,as its so expensive.But with ten pounds off two bottles,I caved in .

on 1/14/2012 9:12:00 PM

This perfume is very strong, but it lingers all day. I really enjoy this strong scent. It is similar to Prada L'eau Ambre Eau De Parfum, but much more intense and less sweet.

on 1/14/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love at first spray for me. A strong fragrance amazing lasting power beautiful bottle.

Strong intense beautiful powerful and unique.

Selfconfident, sexy, mysterious and deep...
Very long lasting.