The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum

The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lanolin, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract.

on 3/29/2009 11:07:00 PM

I think i love this product since it can easily absorb into ur skin very fast and totally moisturize ur skin. I used to have breaks out and my forehead is always red. However, that problem is totally gone after using this product. I think it's totally good with sensitive skin since i have sensitive skin and i have lots of problems due to my sensitivity. this product can really serve my needs and solve out my skin problems.

on 2/10/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I find that this product works great when you apply it just before you put on one of your moisturisers.

I haven't noticed anything bad about this product but I'm only working through a sample that was given to me. It seems to last awhile. I've also not had any direct problems from using it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The aloe range is the only TBS facial range that I can use on my skin, but I find that the moisturisers in the series leave a siliconey feel on my skin and eventually contribute to congested pores. It's similar with this product. While this sinks in quickly and does not leave a plasticky slickness, I always seem to end up with bumps and blocked pores after using this for a while. Shame. Makes a good base for makeup, but that's about all. It is originally designed to be worn under an extra moisturiser, which seems overkill to me--and I have dry skin. Overall, I like the Aloe range for its cleansers but not for any of the moisturizers, inlcuding this one.

on 11/17/2007 3:10:00 AM

This is a new range under the aloe vera series. I have tried the aloe vera day cream but it's quite oily on my oily skin.
This comes in a nice pump and SA said has to use it within 6 months as it has no perservatives.
It's quite a light texture and i have tested it on my hands. Leave a smooth dry feeling after it.
Have not tried it on face though.