TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

TheFACEShop Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)
Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)Professional Makeup Base (GREEN)

4.2

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, TALC, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, ULTRAMARINES, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, OZOKERITE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, GLYCERYL, BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, HONEY EXTRACT, BETA GLUCAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT

on 1/31/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best green makeup base ever! I've tried every brand out there - to American brands to Japanese, and they're nothing compared to this one. Goes on smoothly and lightly, it cover my slight reddish areas beautifully!

on 9/6/2008 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It looks like a painter metal tube. Huge size of 50ml compared with other 15-30ml size makeup base I used. I have red patches on my face due to overscrubbing with my Never a Dull Moment scrub and it looks bad.

I also have lines under my eyes which made them look old and tired. I just bought this yesterday and applied them this morning. Covered very well and my foundation glided on it. I dabbed a small amount under my eyes and gently padded it in with a concealer brush. Instant brightening! I am going to love this and will buy their foundation when my current one runs out. For USD10 it is cheaper than my estee lauder (15 ml) for USD30 a tube. A real keeper.

This is a nice product for those who have redness in their skin. It really helps tone it down and makeup goes on nicely afterwards. This is also really cheap (about 10 dollars Canadian for an amount that will last a long time). The only bad thing is that it can make you look ghostly if you put too much. So be careful and use only a small dab on the areas that are more prone to redness. It does not settle into pores but can feel a tiny bit greasy even though it is oil-free because it is silicone based (like most primers).
I have oily, acne-prone fair skin.
Edit: I think I may be reacting to the silicones of this primer. Will try to use another primer (Fyrinnae) when it comes through the mail.

Popular Primer/ Correctors