Palladio Rice Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Oh my goodness, This is a AMAZING powder. It makes my skin look next to flawless, I have this in translucent, and it truely is, Keeps my liquid foundation the same color, and it doesn't oxidize, also keeps me pretty shine free. It does have a little bit of a scent, but nothing too bothersom, and it doesnt linger. The little puff they include is all that great, but I never use those anyways. Packaging is cute, can get a little on the messy side, but its worth it. [:

on 11/21/2010 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I'm Asian with and oily skin and i really LOVE this product because it control the oil and makes my face look natural and smooth. It looks like if your are not using powder.
The only bad thing is that I HATE the packing of this product because when I want to use it on my car it get really messy.
But for the product itself I just LOVE it also for the natural ingredients.

on 9/5/2010 1:34:00 AM

I love this powder. It's worked better than any others when it comes to my oily and acne-prone skin - it controls the shine and it does not break me out. I don't really notice the smell that other people complain of, but maybe it's because I use a brush instead of the puff type applicator that it comes with. I haven't tried anything other than the transclucent because I am so pale and afraid that the other colors might disappoint me by turning orange-ish or being too dark, but the transclucent blends perfectly anyway!

I have found my new setting powder. I use this with the palladio powder brush and it works really well. It doesn't look cakey and I don't have to blot for at least a few hours, which is amazing considering I have oily skin. I noticed that the color doesn't change either. It does have a smell similar to baby powder but that's minor considering how well the powder works. My only complaint is the packaging; the product can be messy. I normally don't use the manufacturers packaging as I have my own containers I use, however I still am trying to open up the sifter lid to access the powder. I don't want to ruin my nails! I guess I'll have to find a knife or something later. For the price though I think it's a great product!

I bought this before i found MAC blot. This product is ok. i hate that its loose powder. its horrible to travel with or to carry around with you if you get oily during the day. The color really shows up on your skin, and it turns me orange after a little while. It doesnt really help keep my face matte where i want it to, it just looks cakey. I love mac blot so much better.

on 5/29/2010 8:49:00 AM

I've been using this for about a year now, thanks MUAers. I use it as a primer for my loose mineral makeup. It's great for my really fair skin and helps to control oil and keep my makeup fresh. I have tried it as a finishing powder and haven't had the same luck, so I continue to use it as a primer. I wash, tone and moisturize in the morning and then apply a light dusting of this on my t zone before applying my mineral foundation. My only complaint is that while the packaging is cute, it's impossible to transport and even in my makeup drawer I've manage to spill it as the lid does not screw on or attach in any way to the bottom. Good prouduct, will continue to repurchase.

on 3/25/2010 1:42:00 AM

other than maybelline's pressed powder, this is probably the only other powder that i will use. i have tried others and they just cake onto my face. this one doesn't cake at all. goes on smooth and sinks into the poors.. only need a little bit of it.. too much causes it to get weird. overall i like it, i wish they packaged it better though.. i get the powder all over the place

I absolutely love this product. I use it after applying foundation and it makes my face look airbrushed. The thing that I really like about this is that it doesn't make my face look powdery or cakey, which a lot of other powders do to my face. I can also apply it without first using foundation or concealer (if I'm in a hurry), and it makes my face look smooth and diminishes redness and imperfections a bit.
The only gripe I have with this stuff is that it's not "travel friendly". The top just pulls on and off rather than unscrewing, and the makeup is in a sifter. I wouldn't want it to open up in my purse by accident because it would leak out all over the place. It would be nice if they would change the packaging to a round container with a screw top rather than a square. Other than that I'm completely thrilled by this and will continue to buy it.

on 9/5/2009 10:53:00 PM

This powder makes my makeup look thick. It doesn't control my oil as much as translucide Loreal powder does. And it made me break out. But, at least it was cheap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this b/c I had heard good things about it. Things I like: nice coverage (I can use it alone, gives medium coverage), helps eliminate shine, doesn't break me out, and the price is nice. Things I don't like: it has a weird scent and it doesn't come in enough colors. Other than that, it's fine. I'll probably repurchase unless I find one that matches my skintone better.