Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.5

on 11/7/2008 9:17:00 PM

I couldn't smell anything at all the first time I tried this on, although others who were present could. The second time, just barely detected a scent. The third time, it was sweet and fresh, well worth trying again. Very springlike.

on 8/6/2008 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my "ghost" fragrance. If my house has a perfume ban this is what I can wear to get away with wearing perfume (because honestly, if I don't wear perfume I feel naked). I bought this roll-on unsniffed, and the first time I took a whiff I actually thought they sent me just a clear liquid in a bottle. It was very hard to detect, but eventually I sensed a green leafy floral type of...something. Cannot for the life of me actually say what the scent is, but it just is. Comes and goes as it pleases but stays extremely green, fresh, and morning-dew like when it makes an appearance. Very good, but very fleeting.

This may be my favorite musk. It's very clean and fresh smelling - an appealing clean musk with a zing of light florals. I have the small roll-on bottle which I keep in my purse - it's just the right size to carry around.

on 9/1/2007 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this in the little roll on. This smells heavenly. It is one of the sexiest florals I have come across.

The packaging is ok, I have a problem with the roll on sometimes sticking and I have to pop off the top and dab it on. I would love to try this is another size.

Persian Garden is very clean and soft. It is not old womany floral at all. I layer it with Egyptian Musk and the two together - watch out!! I get many compliments from men when I wear them together. The other night at a jam, a male friend of mine kept leaning in and sniffing me... LOL. He kept saying how good it smelled.

Love this stuff. Love it!!

on 4/17/2008 9:08:00 AM

Clean, really clean, yet feminine. This is a soapy, fresh, floral that does not turn sour, as so many "clean" fragrances do. I've gotten tons of complements from men and women on this one. Appropriate for work, yet sexy enough for a night out.

Popular Fragrances