Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.4

on 12/22/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am just nuts about Kuumba Made oils...I recently tried to practice self control when faced with a Kuumba display at a local retailer. I limited myself to one scent (Arabian Sandalwood-swoooooon), and went about my way. OK, what did I do a couple days later? I jumped online and ordered another scent that etched itself in my memory that day. (Egyptian Musk), as well as a few samples. When I opened the little sample vial and sniffed, I actually sighed. This smells GOOD. Perfectly snuggly and intoxicating...I can't imaging this offending anyone.

Update-tore through the sample and ordered the bigger size. I love it in warm weather because the heat seems to give it more silage, but it doesn't get cloying.

on 11/8/2008 2:45:00 AM

Deep musk undertones with a clean floral finish. This subtle scent meshes well with body chemistry and lingers on the skin like a delicious aura. This is one that the wearer can't easily detect yet anyone in your vapor trail is blissfully intoxicated. Layers very well as a base scent, especially with Kuumba's Pikaki Lei.
(This scent is a favourite of my kitten. She picks through my perfume and steals this vial to hide in her bed!)

on 11/7/2008 9:17:00 PM

I couldn't smell anything at all the first time I tried this on, although others who were present could. The second time, just barely detected a scent. The third time, it was sweet and fresh, well worth trying again. Very springlike.

on 8/6/2008 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my "ghost" fragrance. If my house has a perfume ban this is what I can wear to get away with wearing perfume (because honestly, if I don't wear perfume I feel naked). I bought this roll-on unsniffed, and the first time I took a whiff I actually thought they sent me just a clear liquid in a bottle. It was very hard to detect, but eventually I sensed a green leafy floral type of...something. Cannot for the life of me actually say what the scent is, but it just is. Comes and goes as it pleases but stays extremely green, fresh, and morning-dew like when it makes an appearance. Very good, but very fleeting.

This may be my favorite musk. It's very clean and fresh smelling - an appealing clean musk with a zing of light florals. I have the small roll-on bottle which I keep in my purse - it's just the right size to carry around.

on 4/17/2008 9:08:00 AM

Clean, really clean, yet feminine. This is a soapy, fresh, floral that does not turn sour, as so many "clean" fragrances do. I've gotten tons of complements from men and women on this one. Appropriate for work, yet sexy enough for a night out.

on 9/1/2007 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this in the little roll on. This smells heavenly. It is one of the sexiest florals I have come across.

The packaging is ok, I have a problem with the roll on sometimes sticking and I have to pop off the top and dab it on. I would love to try this is another size.

Persian Garden is very clean and soft. It is not old womany floral at all. I layer it with Egyptian Musk and the two together - watch out!! I get many compliments from men when I wear them together. The other night at a jam, a male friend of mine kept leaning in and sniffing me... LOL. He kept saying how good it smelled.

Love this stuff. Love it!!