Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer

4.4

on 2/21/2009 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I got this bronzer in Beach Bunny. As much as I wanted to like it after all the positive reviews, I don't. This bronzer is too heavy, too shiny, too yellowy, and would not blend at all. I applied it on my not-so-pale Caucasian skin and it looked like a friggin' rash or allergy of some sort. What a disappointment!

on 2/21/2009 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For reference I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out to..well..everything!!

So after trying NARS Laguna after all the raving reviews on it, and me being thoroughly dissapointed(see my review), I thought I'd run out and keep searching for a bronzer. I don't know what is in powders that make me break out but they just don't seem to agree with my skin....until this one!!!
So far, I can safetly say, this hasn't broke me out and my skin is starting to clear up with in conjunction with my Bobbi Brown Skin foundation!!!

This powder bronzer is the closest thing I've found to giving a realistic bronzed look, without being too orange. It has five different colors running through it so with different sweeps, you can vary the intensity of the product for your skin. I have also tried the Snow Bunny and Pink Lepoard bronzers before, and I think all give such a beautiful glow to your face. I think I have stopped looking for a HG bronzer, this is it for now.

on 1/25/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

OMG, i've had this forever and i haven't done a review on this yet?! i also on pink leopard bronze and sun bunny, but this one is my absolute favorite from too faced! this gives you the perfect sunkissed looking without looking brown or orange! i like using it for days when i don't want anything too dramatic. however, when going out at night, i'll go with something from mac (refined golden which is more brown) but this is definitely one of my favorites!

Just when I thought I couldn't like anything more than Too Faced's Snow Bunny, I bought this. . . and it is fantastic. I've never used a bronzer in which the tan actually looks completely natural and makes me look rested, fresh, just back from vacation, etc.

I had wondered if if would be too dark, but it certainly is not. I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin, and this looks amazing.

I used to think Sugar's Tropic Tan was the best, and I do still like that product, but lately it has been getting awfully orange on me. Which is strange because when I first started using it, I didn't have any problems. I guess when you finally find something that looks natural, nothing else will do.

I use Snow Bunny in the winter months, when I lose my tan, and this one in the summer. Sometimes I mix them, too, for a lighter, brighter tan.

I do actually like the fact that I can use my own brush with this product. I rarely have good results with brushes that come (free) with bronzers.

I'd recommend this for anyone. It's awesome.

Update: I've been using this in conjunction with Snow Bunny and it's really doing well. I use this product first, and then layer a small amount of Snow Bunny over it, for a little glow. Great way to make yourself look well-rested, even if you aren't!

on 6/15/2008 2:55:00 PM

I really like this bronzer alot its a good color on my pale skin. I love the compact it comes in too, Very cute! The only downside is the price $25 is alot of money for a bronzer but I probably will purchuse again after I run out.

on 11/5/2008 6:10:00 PM

I originally tried the Sun Bunny bronzer, and it was too dark for my skin so I swapped it for this one, the next shade lighter. I absolutely love it! I apply it very very lightly all over my face first, then build up the colour on the cheeks, forehead and chin. It creates a perfect sunkissed look, not too tanned or orange, just perfectly bronzed. There is a noticable shimmer in it, but when you apply it and blend it in, it just creates a nice summery glow. This is definitely an HG bronzer for me!

on 2/13/2008 1:21:00 PM

After trying both Snow Bunny and Sun Bunny I finally found my match in Beach Bunny. Pretty shades, not as shimmery as snow bunny. The golden colored powder (at one end) is spectacular, I wish I could have just that color in a bronzer. It's such a beautiful golden shade. Goes on nice, not orange, not muddy. I add a little pink blush to the apples of my cheeks for a pop of color and I'm done. Overall, I think this is a lovely bronzer with a cute (and durable looking) mirrored compact. I like it a lot! Not sure if I like it more than my Vincent Longo Sole Mio Golden Bronzer, but I wanted to try another and this one is very nice. I think I would have bought the Pink Leopard, but the packaging annoyed me. I didn't want a cardboard box. LOL

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer! I am pretty pale, and every bronzer I've tried up until now has looked muddy and very unnatural on me. This one, however, gives me a subtle glow without looking fake. It is described as giving you "California's deep summertime tan," but, in my opnion, it's actually not that dark. I apply it with MAC's 187 brush, and I like how you can use the lighter half or the darker half, or all mixed at once. I do find it ironic that I need to use "California in a Compact" when I live there, though... haha.

on 2/10/2008 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is otherwise known as Beach Bunny, the lighter companion to Sun Bunny. It has 4 shades that you swirl together to get a beautiful, healthy glow without looking too bronzed. It's also particularly good for contouring. It has less shimmer than Snow Bunny and Pink Leopard so it's great if you're wanting a less made up look. Quality of the powder is beautiful (as with all Too Faced pressed powders). This is a summer staple for me.

This bronzer is PERFECT for me and my long lost soulmate, lol. It's got a great, natural looking tan. This bronzer has more brown in it compared to the other TooFaced bronzers, which was exactly what I wanted!