Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.4

on 5/30/2009 12:36:00 AM

After reading all the reviews on this product, I almost wonder if I got an "off" batch or something. I bought it unsniffed from BBW based on the rave reviews here. When I got home and put it on, it didn't smell like D&G Light Blue like others have suggested here. It didn't even smell good at all. It's not citrusy to me, it's more like a laundry detergent. I thought maybe I was crazy because everyone else loved it so much, so I asked my boyfriend what he thought. He said it smelled really bad. I guess maybe it just disagrees with me. It does have good points, though; the lotion itself is a nice texture and moisturizes well, so that's why I gave it 2 lippies instead of one. If for any reason you don't like this, try Body by Victoria lotion at VS. It's a true clean smelling lotion. I get compliments galore on that one. Glad this one worked for so many of you, but it was awful on me.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I really like this lotion, both for the smell and the moisturizing qualities. It really does smell fresh and clean, yet citrusy and fruity at the same time. It also makes your skin extremely soft! SInce I have so many body lotions, I really only use this when I want to give myself a treat :)
I have the driest elbows ever and this softens them right up.

on 5/18/2009 9:44:00 PM

I had to smell this based on the reviews - I love citrusy smells. It seemed delicious in the store - I kept smelling my hand the whole time at the mall.
But since I bought it and started using it in larger quantities all over my body the smell is just too strong, with an artificial aftertaste. It does not have the heavenly lightness of Jo Malone fig apricot or Dolce Gabbana Light blue cream

on 3/31/2009 5:16:00 PM

This is my new favorite scent!! When I first put this on I thought it smelled lemony and a little masculine so I bought the bright & fruity instead. Then when I got home I could not stop smelling my wrist with the fresh & clean!! I knew I had to go back and get it so I ended up exchanging the scents. I love love LOVE it!!

on 4/12/2009 9:41:00 PM

I LOVE all the Fresh & Clean products!!!! They smell INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the smell doesn't last too long on your skin, I recommend using the body wash, lotion, and splash together...it definitely lasts longer that way! I got compliments immediately after I put these on! Guys love the smell b/c it's just a little bit more feminine than the types of clean smells guy wear (I was actually told this by a man after he complimented me on the way I smelled)! I hope this never gets discontinued!!!!!

on 3/17/2009 3:45:00 PM

I love this lotion from VS it so soft on your body & it smells great..

on 3/2/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! To me, the scent is unusual. It is feminine but not at all girly. I get tons of compliments on it. I have found that it is a very good body moisturizer. I would love it if VS would make a heavier cream in a tube for hands.

I am on my 2nd bottle of the lotion and I also have the matching body spray. I am really in love. I don't usually wear VS or BBW, but I really, really love this scent.

on 3/13/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yay! Best scent ever. I actually bought the lotion, body wash and spray scent at Bath & Body Works for my two girls as stocking stuffers for the holidays but I've taken it over. They liked it but just are not that into toiletries.

Heavier perfumes and lotions always 'turn' on me, something with my chemical make up I suppose...but this does not! And it lasts all day. So many compliments every time I wear it. Also, the body wash is excellent for shaving legs.

on 3/17/2009 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I had smelled this a while at VS but didnt buy. Ive been wanting to buy it for awhile but hadnt got around to getting it. So finally the other day I was at the mall and I seen it on sale 2/20 and I just had to get. I got two lotions. I love the bottle and the pump really convenent when you get out of the shower and want to slather it on.

Well I love this lotion it smells so goooood. Even my dh liked it. It smells so refeshing and clean just like its name. The smell lasts all day I cant wait till summer and hopfully I can smell it even more on me. Its so overwhelming yet subtle enough that you still smell it lingering all day. I love it go out and buy it you wont regrett it I know I dont. I will be buying over and over and over.

my HG lotion! smells amazing! people always ask me what I'm wearing. I got my family members and friends in love with this lotion too. However, in the winter season, it's not very moisturizing. However, still love it and will never get rid of it. On my second bottle !

Popular Lotions / Creams