MAC Mac cremestick liner in gingerroot [DISCONTINUED]

Enter Title

4.7

on 2/12/2007 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Great pearly pinky nude neutral l/l. Similar to vgv l/s so it looks great paired with it but I prefer to wear peachier l/s for a peachy pink color. Also looks good with clear l/g. Very pearly subtle l/l, just wish it was more peachy on my non pigmented lips.

on 1/29/2007 10:21:00 PM

I normally don't buy or wear lipliner but I saw this and fell in love. This is a beautiful peachy pink color with a nice golden pearl and looks fabulous on its own and with numerous lipsticks and glosses. I also have MAC's Subculture, Spice and Dervish and this tops them all. I also love how it glides on and is self-sharpening. MAC's creme stick liners are wonderful and the pearl ones really take the cake. This is truly a great neutral that you shouldn't be without!

on 1/24/2007 12:09:00 PM

Beautiful nude pink liner. The cremesticks are lighter and sheerer IMO. I have pigmented lips, and I have to go over a few times to make this one show up. The color is comparable to WW 666, maybe a little lighter. Would work with very light neutral LS and mid-tone. Very natural, would look beautiful on its own

on 1/24/2007 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this Cremestick Liner is gorgeous, I agree with the previous reviewer. I love the pearly finish that it leaves on my lips! It is sort of a peachy-nude with a little sheen to it. GINGERROOT is different from any other lipliner I own! I can actually wear this lipliner on its own- but I usually put a Lipglass over it for some extra zing. continued >>

This is my first cremestick liner.The texture is wonderful.It's very smooth and goes on without any tugging,and the staying power is equally good.It stays on and doesn't smudge or bleed,and it stops your lipcolor from moving around as well.Gingerroot is a pearly nude pale pink color.This is a very light shade;in fact I was worried it may not show up on my lips at all.Ladies with very pigmented lips might want to try before you buy (it may not show up).I like to use this with paler glosses and colors like MAC Wonderstruck l/g.I don't know if I will repurchase this exact shade again,but I chose "yes" anyway,b/c of the quality.

on 1/28/2007 12:33:00 AM

I LOOOOVE gingerroot. We all know spice is the best seller when it comes to lipliners, HOWEVER, since getting gingerroot, spice is out for me. I love this color b/c it goes with every lipglass I own from mac. It's a pretty peachy pink color. Very natural looking. Definitely my new favorite!