Clinique Happy for Men

Clinique Happy for Men

4.4

on 1/23/2005 8:02:00 AM

I love this! Smell so yummy on a guy and I even feel like buying it for myself!

on 1/9/2005 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Bought it for my bf and he just....mmmmm smells sooooo good! Definately a winner ;)

I wear this myself...I prefer it muchly to happy for women. The first time I smelled it was when I was walking to class...one of my guy classmates had it on, and I had to ask him what it was, it smelled so wonderful! It is just a really clean and fresh scent. Clean in an orangey citrus way. It is hard to explain, but it smells differently close up and far away. Like it has different dimensions that hover around it depending on how close to it you are. It isn't manly either...like a stereotypical man's cologne, because it isn't dusky or anything, just light and sparkling! It's cheaper than the woman's version too!

on 8/28/2004 5:38:00 PM

I swapped for this and my hubby LOVES it!!! But to me, it spells headaches! I have over 90 perfumes and fragrances, and very few of them bother me...I am not usually sensitive. But when he wears this, I immediately grab for the Excedrin! I think it is the sharpness of the scent. And like gratefuldave, I also get a bit angry when I smell this...weird smell psycology!

on 6/11/2004 12:20:00 AM

This scent turns me on so much that I would not recommend my bf to wear it everyday. I sniff 'Happy' on him and I go MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm... *melts*

on 12/12/2004 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite fragrance for a man. It's a bit young (as in I would not buy it for a man over 30) and very fresh, very clean. I seriously follow around men when I catch a waft of this-immediate panty dropper.

on 4/4/2004 6:28:00 PM

I love this scent so much. I keep hoping that my bf will one day become a cologne guy, so i can make him wear this and aqua de gio. no such luck. I think I would seriously make hot sweet love to this fragrance if I could :-D It smells SOOO GOOD!!

on 4/3/2004 6:17:00 PM

Gotta love this for your man! I took one smell in the dept store the other day and I loved it!!!

on 6/3/2004 2:32:00 PM

When I worked at the counter I loved this cologne...The other girls and I wore this instead of the womens fragrance...Its such a nice scent...Think I'll pick some up for my bf...

on 4/8/2004 2:54:00 AM

I bought this product for my boyfriend last Christmas. Now I took it back for own use because he wanted to throw it away after using the first few drops! (No return policy in my city). Too bad.

Popular Fragrances