Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only self tanner I'm confident enough to use. If you follow the directions exactly it works perfect. It's not orang-y or streaky. I use it by myself. The only suggestions I could make are...using it outside or on a towel is a plus....it comes out of the gun in a mist and it will get on anything around it. I made the mistake of spraying myself in the bathroom and it was all over the floor...on the other hand it's very easy to wipe up.

It lasts about a week...it made my legs feel very smooth. You can find it at Walgreens or Sallys. They even have it in the winter but they keep it in the back...so you have to ask for it. If they're nice enough they'll get it for you.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought 4 of these because they were at THE DOLLAR STORE!! They WERE $20.00 at Walmart. Glad to see a couple of decent reviews, because I thought if this stuff ended up at the Dollar Store, it must be crap. I'll try it and update, when I have the time to sit around waiting for it to dry. Unfortunately, I have 6 dogs and a cat that like to lick lotion off of my legs after I put it on, so I'll have to hide somewhere whilst it's drying!

This is the best self tanner I've used so far, however, it's the second type I've used so I don't know if that's saying much. I will try more types, though. It was very cheap ($10 at Walgreens). It wasn't bad, just not very convenient to use. First of all, you need someone to spray this on you. I had my husband spray me in the shower and it splattered all over the it and made a huge mess. Secondly, it looked scary on (really splattery and dirty). I was pretty scared that it was going to stay like that. After standing for 20 min. waiting for it to dry, I finally rubbed my skin to rub in any remaining splatters and smears and it still blended and my skin still felt wet. 2 hours after application, I still feel the wetness from the tanning solution and I just don't feel very comfortable or dry. However, I did like how it was tinted...it made me feel like no spots were missed and I also liked the believable tint it immediately gave my skin so I feel like the tan will be very nice. I'm not sure how long it's going to last so I will update on that later. UPDATE: Okay, I noticed as the day progressed that my husband totally missed spots on me and totally saturated my right foot (It was dirt brown) so I was pretty freaked out thinking I was going to be walking around with dark brown and white slashes all over me (although I did like the color of the dark brown tan). I decided to take a bath about 10 hours after application in order to maybe scrub some of it off my foot and anywhere else I was really splotchy. As soon my body hit the water, the stuff came off...and I mean all of it. In fact, it is all now around my neck from floating to the top of the tub. I didn't even have to scrub. In fact, I lifted my foot with scrubber in hand and there was nothing there! I know it had a tint in it so you can see where you applied it, but I think that's all it had! No wonder they lowered the price of it from $18 to $10. It's nothing but bronzer with a promise of DHA.

My mom bought this for me because she was tired of me complaing about splotchy tans. It is an airbrush gun that you buy cartridges for. It is about $18 for the gun and 2 refills. This can be bought at various places, but the easiest place to get it is at Sally Beauty. They also sell the refills for $8 each there. This was probably the best self tanner I have used, besides Sally Hansen Airbrush Tan. There was little to no smell at all. It is tinted, so you can easily see where you apply it. It dries pretty fast. The color is a deep, rich brown, and not orange at all. I did get a little streaking, but probably because I didn't exfoliate first. But other than that, this is fantastic!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very cute air-brush gun for those who don't want to spend a lot. I got mine for under 10 bucks. I was looking for something cheaper that would do a good job of tanning. This thing is very nice! Well worth the money! It's so easy to tell where you're spraying with the gun. There's a few makeup sponges that come with the gun which I strongly recommend using so there's minimal streaking and being able to blend nicely. It'd wear gloves doing this next time though as my hands got very dark brown after using it. Only fuss is that the tan looked beautiful but only for a couple days. I might think about using a tan extender or putting some lotion on before I use it. Looked very real and color appeared immediately. It out-ran any other self-tanners I've used and how long it takes your tan to appear. It dries rather slow though so you would need to do this when you have time to sit around waiting for it to dry. If you get too close to your skin with the gun it can also be hard to blend in without looking too dark.