Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/3/2010 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This palette is fantastic. There are a couple of colors I never use, like Shattered and Mildew (blue and green) and the purples. The other colors in the palette I really love, especially Smog and Oil Slick. Smog is such a great crease color. This is definitely my go-to palette. I really don't feel like I need to dig through my eyeshadow collection to find the perfect lid, wash, and crease color because it's all in this palette. I even use Polyester Bride as a bridge highlighter!

on 2/11/2010 2:22:00 PM

I just bought this palette from Sephora and it's my first UD palette ever. I freaking love this product. When I came home, I immediately started experimenting with all the colors. They're all blendable and go together great. Today, I just blended Maui Wowie with Chopper and Smog and Oilslick, with a little bit of Shattered under my eyes. Anyways, you can blend all the colors and I am VERY happy with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this palette while at Sephora last weekend. I was a little apprehensive as there is a lot of glitter in these shadows and I'm not exactly 20 anymore and don't want to go around looking like I'm pretending to be a teenager again - BUT - all I have to do is open this palette and gaze at the colors and they make me HAPPY!! They are so gorgeous, plus they're easy to apply and blend. Will save the glittery ones for nights out or vacations. Very happy with purchase. I said I wouldn't buy this again only because I think it's going to last me a very long time.

on 1/26/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
ten colors
gives a variety of looks
good quality shadows
very blendable and smooth
nice packaging

Cons:
somewhat expensive
5 out of 10 of the shadows are VERY glittery, which i hate so i rarely use them

My favorite e/s of the palette are: smog, shattered, last call, sin, and mildew (which are all non glittery :)

I would probably buy it palette again if i had to just because it gives such a variety of colors at a very nice quality. Also a TIP: to prevent glitter fall-out try using the e/s wet!

on 1/3/2010 5:29:00 PM

This is one of my absolute favorite UD palettes, and trust me, besides the first book of shadows, I have them all! There's a good variety of colors in it and most of them are very wearable. My only complaint is the amount of chunky glitter in some of them, but thats pretty normal with UD shadows. Out of the entire palette, I my favorite color is Sin, I've already hit the pan on that one!

on 12/6/2009 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really enjoy this pallete and use the colors in it daily for looks. It has a great mix of neutrals and more dramatic shades, and almost all of them flatter.
I wouldn't buy again because I don't use 2 of the shades (Oil Slick and Shattered) but if I ever ran out of any of the other ones I would purchase the single.
I seem to use Sin and Smog almost every day.
There is a LOT of glitter... Oil slick has so much glitter that it's completely unusable to me. The glitter with polyester bride is okay because I like a glittery inner corner highlight but oil slick is just ridiculous, it's the texture of coarse sand.
I got the Ammo Plus Primer kit and I have to say the value is incredible. A full bottle of UDPP and 7 shadows that I use regularly can't be beat for the $27 I got it for.
Edit: I had said I didn't like Maui Wowie but I wore it on NYE and loved it! Looked fantastic!

on 12/6/2009 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this palette. I knew it was chock full of glittery goodness when I bought it, so I wasn't disappointed in finding some of the colors less usable for everyday than others.

Out of the entire palette, I use the color Sin the most. I find that I like Sin a whole lot more than Stila's kitten. Sin seems to work with my NW25 skin better than kitten.

The colors I use the least are Oil Slick, Polyester Bride, and Maui Wowie. I'm not sure why I don't use Oil Slick more, it's right up my alley (my usual black smokey eye). I think I forget about it since it's in this palette (which lives in my purse). As far as Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride, I rarely use these because they are so full of glitter and I get lots of fallout. However, when I do use these; I get lots of bang for my buck b/c these are awesome shades. MW's gold is amazing over my MAC paint pot in Indianwood. And PB is super fun with lots of colors when going out. It's NOT a daytime shade for me.

I like this, but wouldn't purchase again since I don't really use all of the shades. I think I'll just purchase the shades I do use in full size.

on 11/22/2009 10:59:00 PM

Im on the fence about this one, I LOVE the colors, they are all very me and very easy to wear, the main reason i wanted this is because it has all my essentials in one place which is great for traveling when i dont want to lug around my precious mac palette. my only gripe is the glitter. I thought I was the glitter queen before this but ive realized that I just dont know how to master applying this without fallout, I can get it to my lid without fallout but once i start blending, WOOSH theres glitter everywhere! :(

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This eye shadow palette is great. However, some of the eye shadows (Maui Wowie, Polyster Bride, Grifter, Chopper) are way toooo glittery. I would probably only use them for special occasions if I couldn't find anything else. But the other eye shadows are matte and quite pigmented. For everyday use, I would always use Sin over my lid and Smog on my crease because they're so natural and soft looking. Overall, this palette is great for special occasions because of the assortment of colors and for everyday use.

on 11/15/2009 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to disagree with most of the comments posted by everyone. I really didn't enjoy this palette, the only eye shadow i liked in this palette was Sin. Everything else, especially the shimmery eye shadows had major fallout, and i hated working with them.