Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Smashbox Arched Liner #21

3.9

on 4/3/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

You have to wash this brush after every use. I have had it for a couple of months now. Even though I don't use it everyday, the tip of the brush is no longer sharp. I'll stick with an angled liner brush.

on 3/25/2010 10:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I loved the beautiful, precise line I could get from using this brush. However, I think I got a defective brush because the bristles splayed out after one wash. (Washed very gently and carefully with mild shampoo). I'm going to exchange this brush for another one. Hopefully, the bristles will stay pointed.

on 9/9/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the idea of this brush, but can't get past the quality. Maybe i got a bad batch, but the bristles on mine poof/spray out at the end making a fine line impossible. All I get is a thick line on my eye with this. I much prefer my MUFE 2S brush over this one. It is also scratchy.

on 8/15/2009 10:37:00 PM

This is the first eye liner brush I've ever used and I love it! Before this, I was used to eye liner pencils but now I use gel liners or the smashbox cream eyeliner with this brush. I don't have a problem with losing bristles but I do wish they were stiffer. Maybe I'm getting the hang of using gel and cream eye liners!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this brush. Its perfect for lining my upper eye lid. The quality is good and its not that expensive.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome brush, its my favourite eyeline brush. Makes lining a breeze. You can choose to point the arc down or up, depending on your comfort. Has held up well so far for the past year. I use it with BB and Smashbox gel liner. (Sidenote: Don't like the Smashbox gel liner tho, its too dry.)

Love this brush. Very easy to use especially for those of us with a not so steady hand. All you do is put it to your eye and move it ;-) I didn't love the jet set liner so much because it irritated my eyes (i have very very sensitive eyes) but this brush came with it so I kept them both just for the brush !

on 3/16/2009 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this brush. This is probably one of my top brushes that is a MUST have. I use this to apply my MAC fluidline blacktrack and my first time using this I was amazed on how it naturally glided across my eyelid! The arched form of the brush is definitely a plus, it gives you that control when applying your eyeliner. I have tried switching to the regular straight fine tip eyeliner brush to see the difference and I prefer using this arched wayyy better <333

I bought this as part of the Masters Eye kit something or another. I was so disappointed. Not only were the bristles too flimsy and long, they also fell out after a couple of washes. I was not harsh with them, I take care of my brushes. For a name like Smashbox they really let me down on this one.

I like this brush but I'm not in love with it. It works really well for applying cream eyeliner with great precision, I love how it's arched and everything - but it tends to get some strayaways (mine is brand new and already has stray brush hairs putting eyeliner in placed where it shouldn't). I will probably keep using it but I wouldn't buy it again.

Edit: OK, I'm adding one lippie - it kinda grew on me... ;)

Popular Makeup Brushes