MAC MAC Liquid Liner

3.4

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan of this - mainly due to the applicator brush/tip thing - difficult to control/painful. It is incredibly stabby and is not conducive to an even fluid line. Also as someone else said previously, I found that to achieve an opaque black the line needed to be traced back and forth a few times...which just creates blobs anyway. Unless you feel the urge to own/use liquid, I would definitely recommend Mac's Fluidline in Blacktrack.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my god this eyeliner is horrible. The felt tip feels hard and I had to retrace the line over and over to get it dark. Also hard to get a thin line. It smudges like crazy throughout the entire day as if it never dries fully. Ever. The $1 E.l.f liquid liner from Target works better than this stuff. It sits in the back of my makeup drawer and I will probably never use it again. Very disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I accidentally bought this liner instead of the liquid last eyeliner. It doesn't last very long and it flakes all over my face by the end of the day. Definitely not something I want to buy again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

my friend gave me this
and honestly I LOVE it! its absolutely AMAZING

i'm not a liquid liner girl i prefer pencil liner or gel liner
but i love it
its super black and lasts long

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was completely disappointed with this eyeliner. This came as quite a shock to me as I love most of MAC's makeup that I try. Unfortunately, this product was awful. I had to go over the line several times to build the color. The tip was not that bad, the formula was quite watery. Might try another Mac liner, but this I would not reccomend to anyone.

When I first bought this liner I wasn't too impressed as I was using the Prestige liquid liner before hand and much preferred that one. It needs layering to get the colour right otherwise it just looks a bit watery. The staying power is good and also doesn't sting my eyes, I don't think I will repurchase as I can get much better ones for a fraction of the price. I think the best thing about this product is the packaging, simple & compact.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Absolute pants. I wasted 14 quid on this, why did nobody warn me? First things first, I personally like MAC packaging and this one is as sleek and cool as the rest of their products so no bad remarks there, but the product itself is rubbish.
The liner tip is very hard and uncomfortable to use, the liner is watery, greyish, takes ages to dry, smears easily, needs to be layered up to get any sort of definition bu cant be layered because if you try to go over it, it just smudges. The tip is too thick and too hard, the product watery and transparent and the price waaaay to high for the quality of the item you are getting. Dont bother.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Not my favorite at all. I was using the liquidlast liner before but decided to try this out and see how I liked it. I don't like it at all it takes forever to dry and the applicators to stiff. Compared to the liquid last I would recommend the liquid last for sure especially if your looking for a more flexible applicator and liner that drys way faster!!

honestly this is a great liner! i was in the mac store yesterday to test it out again to rebuy it because i was in the market for a new eyeliner. I swiped it on my hand and left thinking i could find a new one, the next day (today) the only liner left on my hand was the mac one and i tried about 6-7 others. Definitely going back!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why this eyeliner gives my lashes and eyelid feel of burning? I tried another brand as well and it was the same. Does anybody know why? btw, my sister is the same as me...