Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Finally - cosmetics colors that enhance every woman's coloring! These are high-quality eye shadows, blushers & lip glosses that require "just a touch" to the color pan to enhance your features. From this one palette, you can create a day or evening look! ALL of the colors are completely blendable - what fun it is to create your own lip color or eye color. When you wear Cat's cosmetics, people will say YOU look great, not your makeup!

I LOVE this kit. High-quality colors that last a long time. Great customer service on their website too. I can't get enough of this kit!!!!!

The Six Kitten is a great introduction to Cat Cosmetics. Some of her very best products are included. I am so happy with her color choices, being a fair, blue-eyed blonde. My HG blush is here...the Whiskers blush...a beautiful soft warm pink that really does light up your face...and so is the Catnip bronzer, which is gorgeous and very REAL looking. The Eartha Cat shadows are great for a natural daytime look, and the Catastrophic shadows are for a more dramatic look, with the black shadow pulling double duty as a liner. Cat and Mouse glosses are both included, so they can be mixed to your heart's content, and Roar is also part of the palette...a gloss with more color to it. I am very happy with this purchase, as I am with ALL my Cat products. I also have two of her Six Appeal palettes, which I actually like better because they are magnetized and customizable to your own needs and desires. Still, this is a great palette!

Amazing palette with fabulous colors. A great value and quality product! Definitley must have!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is perfect to tuck into my bag to either put on a natural morning face after the gym, or to rev up my look for night. No matter what I'm wearing, I can find some combination in the palette that will work. The blush is a perfect "pinch your cheeks", and the bronzer is amazing (not too orange, and works on me as a PPP). Shadows range from subtle, to shimmer, to black for lining and smoking. Glosses have a great feel, and I need to purchase a new "Roar" as I've already bottomed out on it, but the other colors can be a little too light/shimmery without a liner or a base color. This is my "stranded on a desert island" makeup item (plus LM tinted moisturizer and mascara)!

I got a good deal on this, I think it was about $40 plus a free brush. I love this palette. It is perfect for a business trip, but you can play w/ it for going out, although it doesn't have any "fun" colors.
The black shadow makes a fantastic eyeliner when used wet that really stays on. The purchase was worth it for me just because of that. The shadows stay on all day, don't crease at all. The blush and the bronzer are perfect for my nc25 skin! The lipstick is nice and you can change the shade using the glosses which ended up being more wearable than I would have initially guessed. That being said, the lippies are my least favorite part of the set. The glosses are a little light and frosty, but you can mix them w/ something else. Overall this is a stellar palette. It would have been nice if it came w/ a lipbrush, but I can't complain. This was my first Cat purchase and it got me hooked!

This is the 1st palette I have owned as I usually have opted for the flexibilty of creating my own color combinations on the fly. This experience has totally turned me on to palettes. The colors are lovely - I really like all of them. Only issue is that the 2 lighter colors which I use in the center of my lower lip (pink or yellow - depending on the accents I want to highlight) will be only partially used by the time I am done with the main lip color. This however, only attests to the beauty of the overall product and that I have every intention of using it to completion and repurchasing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

FINALLY swapped for this palette, and the rest of my makeup is wondering where I've been for two weeks. I carry this thing around like a security blanket - along with the mini brush set, which I also swapped for - and it really wears well. The colors are warmer than I normally wear, but I'm getting a lot of compliments on my looks so I guess warmer is the way to go! I wasn't too pleased with the glosses, b/c I don't like frosty stuff, but after reading reviews saying 'try it over lipstick or liner', I did and now they're more workable. I used to be a Smashbox addict, but not only is this much less complicated (goes with everything), it's compact and I think the quality of the shadows is superb. The blush and bronzer work very well w/my skin tone, and I'm wearing black eyeliner again! Once this is empty, I'm treating myself to a Six Cat customizable palette. Update 1/19/05: Never got to empty it, b/c original palette broke. Swapped for another one, and it's my favorite again. How did I live w/out this? However, she NEEDS to come out w/some cooler browns. How do you wear these colors w/pastelly clothes? Someone help me. EDIT: I pulled the glosses out and put in Cat's Creme and Cat Fight. MUCH more usable palette.

I had never tried Cat Cosmetics until getting the Six Kitten. I really like it and plan to get other Cat products. Unlike many here, I find the glosses to be among some of the better ones I've tried. Yes, they are frosty, but are mixable. They also have great staying power and are very moisturizing. The blush and bronzer are nice as well, and the shadow colors would look good on anybody.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite palettes. I use this palette just about everyday for a natural day look which is good for work. It comes with Catnip Bronzer, Whiskers Blush, Eartha Kit e/s duo, I use during the day, and Catastrophic e/s duo, I use for more smokey eyes at night. I'm not too fond of the glosses included in this kit. They were too frosty for my taste but they are workable when using it over other lipsticks or glosses for a more pouty look.