Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

3.1

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Another rave review. This stuff is awesome, I get so many compliments on my skin lately and I know this is a major part of it. A little goes a long way and it has a light silky texture. It really makes a difference in removing the fine lines. Of course I wish it was a little less expensive, but if I had to choose a product to keep and skimp on the rest, this would be it! I would definitely keep this one in my routine.

on 4/17/2007 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Feels like silk going on, but it is more of a balm than a moisturiser. I've recently started using a different eye cream and have recently noticed how much better my eyelids are looking now (they were starting to look abit crepey). Tube is great as you just dispense the amount you need and it's really hygenic. Most eye creams give me milia on my cheeks and this is one of the few that doesn't. Even though it says 'deep wrinkle eye balm' on the tube, I think this is much better for young skin.

on 4/1/2007 6:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

not sure how i feel about this yet. i will be updating this as soon as i finish off the bottle to see if i see any more long term effects. i think it may have slightly lifted the area around my eyes, honestly.

i purchased this a few weeks ago. the first week, i think my eyes may have been slightly puffier and the lids may have actually darkened a bit. the texture is quite nice and velvety though and the surface smoothing effects are very evident. good to use under eye makeup and such (sort of like a primer. it goes on smoothly like that.) continued >>

on 2/20/2007 10:19:00 AM

this review is for the new version of this released this fall, 2006. It comes in a tube, which is great for getting the right amount of product out with no contamination. This is designed to prevent and plump fine lines as it has retinol, peptides and hyaluronic acid in it. I have been using it for about 2 months now and have to say I am a huge fan. It has a gel like texture and is perfect under concealor. It provides a smooth base for my makeup with no smearing or creasing. No milia either. the texture remind me of clinque's original all about eyes which was also a gel, but this has more actives and really seems to be doing a great job on the fine lines i have starting to form. I apply this when my eye area is still damp in the am (i find all products with hyaluronic acid perform better this way i.e Lipfusion). At night i use clinique repairwear and layer all about eyes rich over this once it has sunk in. This trio of creams is really working well for me and are all affordable as far as eye products go. would definitely purchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This stuff feels like silk when you apply it, and it leaves my eyes looking very refreshed!! I'm 23, so it's more so for preventative measures.

on 3/30/2007 4:04:00 PM

I love this eye balm, it goes on silky smooth and makes my eye area look amazing! It instantly reduces the look of my fine lines and wrinkles and gives me a refreshed awake look. It helps with my dark circles. I don't get a ton of moisture from this, but enough. Sometimes I layer another cream over it for a little more moisture. I'm not sure if I am getting any long term benefit from this, but it makes my eye area look and feel incredible. I will definitely rebuy.

on 2/12/2007 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Umm, not a big fan because this made my eyes swell and itch. I also did not think it worked well under makeup(I wore it under my eye cream with spf); it made my concealer smear, ball up and crease which is not usually a big problem. Tried using it at night and it didn't moisturize enough and I woke with puffy eyes. Back it goes. sigh.

on 10/15/2006 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Light and cool on application, fragrance free. It does the job of moisturising my eye area after washing.. doesn't feel greasy at all. Pleasant to use, but no remarkable wrinkle cure either. Don't like the inside lid being cardboard, it absorbs the cream.

on 11/22/2006 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Eye Belive!! I'm 33 and I am getting quite a few fine lines under my eye's. I am totally addicted to eye cream's. I do love hope in a tube, I use it in the evening. Eye Belive is an excellent under eye balm, I use it in the AM every day. It is nice under summer bisque by BE or the supernatural.

on 2/19/2007 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

has anyone tried this with hope in a tube? the philosophy site says so. i wonder if it will be more effective with it. but then i would want to hear testimonials first before i spend another PHP1,850.

this i the nicest eye cream i have ever used. its not oily. its smooth and it feels so thin. it's barely there. (fyi, i tried origins, st.ives, l'oreal visible results, nivea). I notice a difference but it's only minimal. Well, at least there is! (that's why im wondering if i should purchase hope in a tube).

this is expensive. but i'll definitely repurchase.

i'm 23 with dry skin.