Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.3

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 5/26/2017 12:56:00 AM

Oh la la, I found solution for my forever pimple face, I have used aztec clay mask + ACV for a month now, twice a week, 10min each time, I can clearly see my acne has gone 90%, some small pimple still there but much better than before, I have tried over the counter products but nothing work, Aztec clay mask is a treasure for me now, more over it is cheaper than expensive product I had tried even Glam glow mask. Only note that I would share is you need to test few time to find out best duration of time you leave the mask on your face, it is also depend on the texture of mask you make thick or liquidity mask so adjust time accordingly, first I leave it 20min and it make my skin supper dry & flaky, later I leave only 10min and seems my skin love it, noticeable pimple & black head has gone is a good sign for me. Good luck for anyone still struggling with acne.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Such an amazing mask! I've had great results using this. My skin is left so smooth & soft, the next day my face is looking healthy & glowy too (: This mask brings any clogged pores to a head & they heal so much faster! I use 1 tsp braggs apple cider vinegar with 2 tsp water and 1tbs powder. I leave it on for 45min then rinse off with warm water and apply moisturizer. I do this once a week.

on 5/2/2017 5:38:00 PM

Standard clay mask IMO. Wasn't blown away by this by any means. Maybe if you have oily or even normal skin, this would be better. However, I have dry skin and this did that no favors. I much prefer the Dead Sea mask over this. I found this very uncomfortable. I ended up giving it to a friend (who doesn't have dry skin, BTW) and she did not really care for it either as she felt the same way about it as I did. (dry and uncomfortable)

on 4/9/2017 10:42:00 PM

Ordered on Amazon, took some time to arrive. I have been using this product for over a year now and can really say it works! I mix it 1 tbs to 1/2 tbs apple cider into a mask and leave on for 30 minutes. It dries and cracks and then I really feel the pulsating feeling people talk about. I wash off with warm water and a wash clothes and it exfoliates like no tomorrow! My face will be red for the rest of the evening but with a good overnight cream my skin is great the next morning. It has reduced my oily skin, black heads and pimples. I stopped using it for two months and all those things came back. Will continue to use, also because you get such a huge container.

on 4/27/2017 2:28:00 PM

Ok, I've used this for about a month now so I figured it was time to review.

I have combination non-reactive skin and get random zits/hormonal acne. With the use of this (currently every third day), I have noticed that my pores on my cheeks and nose absolutely look smaller and it seems to have helped reduce the appearance of random whiteheads. It is slowly seeming to even my complexion out a bit, which is more than I can say for most of the chemical peels I've tried and pretty much everything else under the sun. It's not something sudden, at least for me, but it's a very gradual process that does seem to be getting better with time.

I mix with ACV only, which doesn't seem to irritate my skin, which I know others had problems with. One of the tips I read on amazon was that when you go to remove it, put a warm heated washcloth over your face for about 30 seconds to loosen the clay, then use that to gently rub the mask off. Let the washcloth dry out overnight and crackle the clay out in your grass or whatever, so you don't get it down in your drain, then wash it like normal. Works like a charm! Also, I use the super soft baby washcloths instead of regular ones because they're gentler on my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this on my skin since I was a pre-teen.....and at 37 I still use it once a week. It helps so much with controlling oil, clearing up blemishes, shrinking pores. It saved me as a teenager when I had horrible skin issues. Yes your skin is red for a while after and you need a good moisturizer. Yes it smells funny-it's ACV and clay, so don't expect something that smells like roses. This is a mask, not a facial treatment, so take it for what it is and don't expect it to be like a day at the spa.
I don't think this is for everyone but if you have the skin type it's made for it can be your best friend for skin care.

Clogs sink. Stings and makes skin so tight while drying. Didn't improve skin at all

on 3/6/2017 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am a bit torn about this mask. First the pros - it definitely works for me. I have oily, non-reactive skin and the main concern I have are sebaceous filaments (oxidized oil trapped around a hair follicle/pore) on my t-zone. They look like blackheads, but are different. Anyway, this mask is the only thing that immediately rids me of any appearance of the little black oily dots. The effect stays around for about a week and then I have to do the mask again. Since my face will continue to make the oil and some of it is good and necessary, I accept that the temporary effect of the mask is as good as it's going to get with any product.

The cons are numerous however. The mask is very harsh and drying, especially if you mix it with only ACV as directed. I can never do straight ACV on my face, so I always dilute it with 50% water/50% ACV, it still works and even diluted is very harsh.

It is also very drying, despite the fact that I have very oily and non-reactive skin, on occasion, I felt like it depleted my moisture barrier too much, as I experienced stinging even the next morning.

It smells bad and is very uncomfortable to wear. It smells like ACV and dirt, which is basically what it is. As it dries, there is a very intense pulsating feeling, which I find very uncomfortable. It also stings most of the time it's on and it pulls your skin very tightly, so much so that it slightly distorts my face (especially around the eyes).

It takes a long time to dry and is hard to wash off.

Despite the many cons, I still make myself use this mask every 7-10 days or so, because not having the little black dots on my t-zone is worth it to me. However, if you are sensitive or have delicate skin, I would be very cautious using this.

On a final note, I see suggestions of adding honey to it for a more moisturizing effect. It's true, if you use honey in the mix the mask will not be nearly as drying, but for me, the honey prevented the mask from drying it out properly and pulling out the oil out of my t-zone and it was rendered essentially useless.

on 3/3/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

amazing product, I use this on my face and my back, I have back acne and over the years it left me with scars. I felt insecure about wearing anything that shows my back and I keep my hair long. I was breaking out badly at one point and had to do something so after hearing reviews I bought this and omg it's a god send. I use this with apple cider vinaged once a week on my face and back. I also use this clay mixed with yoghurt, honey, turmeric and leave it in the fridge and use it every second day on both my face and back for 20 minutes. I think the yoghurt helps clear my scars but now I have no more back acne and no pimples on my face. Now just waiting for my skin to repair itself. I'll have to try it in my hair and see how that goes.

Completely transformed my skin!! Please use with ACV and not water for beat results. If you have bad skin, use it every day at first and you will notice results within a week. Then you can use it weekly and the eventually less and less!