Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.4

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

lets go back to a year ago. i was breaking out (like crazzy) and nothing helped. my father bought this for me on amazon. first off, its not the most nice thing to put on your face. the consisticy was lumpy and slimy. i put it on my face. left it on for 20 minites. washed it off. the pimple on my forhead (that was super ugly and made me look like a ghouel) was not so red anymore and less puffy. you wanna know something? i was with my bestie when i put this on and we laughed and joked about us being wicked witches of the west. 4 stars for the consisisy. oh, and it got mixed with water.

on 6/3/2017 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Got this a few months ago in Toronto after watching and reading tons of reviews. The first time i tried it i only used water and the clay to make my mask and it turned into a lumpy paste. It was very okay to say the least. The next time i mixed it with apple cider vingear?! It was amd has been amazing! It pulls everything out the skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh. I leave it on at least 15-20 mins and prefer it to get hard. One of the best masks i have ever used. Great price and tons of product.

The Indian Healing Clay does a good job when it comes to removing the dirt and grease from my face. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without making it feel dry or irritated. Nice for people with oily and combination skin.

Found this in the health and wellness aisle of HEB for almost $7.00
Lasts for a super long time and you get a lot of product! I don't use measuring spoons or anything, I simply mix a bit of the clay along with a mixture of ACV & water until I get a consistency that I like. It gets super tight and pulsates but it's not uncomfortable at all. Once I'm ready to remove I place a warm wash cloth on top to make the clay easier to remove and thus having less go down the drain. I follow up with my Clarisonic to get everything out of my pores and finish with a good moisturizer or oil.
My complexion is smoother and brighter and I use this once every other week.
*simply shake out the dry clay from your washcloth once it's fully dry.

on 5/26/2017 12:56:00 AM

Oh la la, I found solution for my forever pimple face, I have used aztec clay mask + ACV for a month now, twice a week, 10min each time, I can clearly see my acne has gone 90%, some small pimple still there but much better than before, I have tried over the counter products but nothing work, Aztec clay mask is a treasure for me now, more over it is cheaper than expensive product I had tried even Glam glow mask. Only note that I would share is you need to test few time to find out best duration of time you leave the mask on your face, it is also depend on the texture of mask you make thick or liquidity mask so adjust time accordingly, first I leave it 20min and it make my skin supper dry & flaky, later I leave only 10min and seems my skin love it, noticeable pimple & black head has gone is a good sign for me. Good luck for anyone still struggling with acne.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Such an amazing mask! I've had great results using this. My skin is left so smooth & soft, the next day my face is looking healthy & glowy too (: This mask brings any clogged pores to a head & they heal so much faster! I use 1 tsp braggs apple cider vinegar with 2 tsp water and 1tbs powder. I leave it on for 45min then rinse off with warm water and apply moisturizer. I do this once a week.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this on my skin since I was a pre-teen.....and at 37 I still use it once a week. It helps so much with controlling oil, clearing up blemishes, shrinking pores. It saved me as a teenager when I had horrible skin issues. Yes your skin is red for a while after and you need a good moisturizer. Yes it smells funny-it's ACV and clay, so don't expect something that smells like roses. This is a mask, not a facial treatment, so take it for what it is and don't expect it to be like a day at the spa.
I don't think this is for everyone but if you have the skin type it's made for it can be your best friend for skin care.

on 5/2/2017 5:38:00 PM

Standard clay mask IMO. Wasn't blown away by this by any means. Maybe if you have oily or even normal skin, this would be better. However, I have dry skin and this did that no favors. I much prefer the Dead Sea mask over this. I found this very uncomfortable. I ended up giving it to a friend (who doesn't have dry skin, BTW) and she did not really care for it either as she felt the same way about it as I did. (dry and uncomfortable)

on 4/9/2017 10:42:00 PM

Ordered on Amazon, took some time to arrive. I have been using this product for over a year now and can really say it works! I mix it 1 tbs to 1/2 tbs apple cider into a mask and leave on for 30 minutes. It dries and cracks and then I really feel the pulsating feeling people talk about. I wash off with warm water and a wash clothes and it exfoliates like no tomorrow! My face will be red for the rest of the evening but with a good overnight cream my skin is great the next morning. It has reduced my oily skin, black heads and pimples. I stopped using it for two months and all those things came back. Will continue to use, also because you get such a huge container.

on 4/27/2017 2:28:00 PM

Ok, I've used this for about a month now so I figured it was time to review.

I have combination non-reactive skin and get random zits/hormonal acne. With the use of this (currently every third day), I have noticed that my pores on my cheeks and nose absolutely look smaller and it seems to have helped reduce the appearance of random whiteheads. It is slowly seeming to even my complexion out a bit, which is more than I can say for most of the chemical peels I've tried and pretty much everything else under the sun. It's not something sudden, at least for me, but it's a very gradual process that does seem to be getting better with time.

I mix with ACV only, which doesn't seem to irritate my skin, which I know others had problems with. One of the tips I read on amazon was that when you go to remove it, put a warm heated washcloth over your face for about 30 seconds to loosen the clay, then use that to gently rub the mask off. Let the washcloth dry out overnight and crackle the clay out in your grass or whatever, so you don't get it down in your drain, then wash it like normal. Works like a charm! Also, I use the super soft baby washcloths instead of regular ones because they're gentler on my skin.