Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.3

100 NATURAL CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 3/13/2018 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new HG! Faster results than Queen Helene's Mint Julep Clay Mask. I used it mixed only with water because I have sensitive skin. Have not tried it mixed with Apple cider vinegar or honey yet, but it already works miracles.

It dried up my small forehead pimple with 2 applications. It also drew out the head of 2 cheek pimples. But it did nothing for my deeper pimples.

I applied a thin layer all over my face to let it dry faster. Letting it completely dry helps to tighten your face and actually exfoliated some of my dead skin which I removed after with tweezers. Perfect pre-extraction mask for easy extraction after. Very glad I tried this. I followed this up with an Innisfree mask for hydration as it can be rather drying. Love!

on 3/11/2018 3:29:00 PM

This product feels SO GOOD! I love how tight it makes my face feel. I love how soft my skin feels after. I love how clean my face feels after. I really have to put this in my top 3 favorite face masks. Add this to your weekly routine. I really recommend it. It is so cheap too. One thing I will say tho is please make sure you use apple cider vinegar. Also when your face turns red after don't worry, it's normal. Love this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I only tried this product because of the hype it was getting. It was sold out everywhere but I managed to snag myself one tub.

The first few times I tried this (I used ACV and leave it on for at least 15 minutes), I didn't see much difference. I felt my face pulsate when the mask was on but I didn't notice anything different the morning after. I was still hopeful because of the reviews it got online. So I basically wanted it to work soooo bad. I started out by using it every day for 4 days then switched to twice a week. I'm on my third week now, and the other night, while I had the mask on, my face felt SOOOO itchy! It was unbearable. The mask has only been on for like 12 minutes but I couldn't take it anymore. When I rinsed it off, my face was super red. There were red patches all over. I figured it will go away eventually but the next morning, I woke up and my face still had the ugly red patches. It seemed like my pimples were irritated :( Until now, I can see red patches, although they're lighter now. I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen but I'm now scared to use it again.

I wanted for this product to work its magic on me, but I think I'm done trying.

on 2/23/2018 11:39:00 PM

I desperately wanted to like this. The majority of the reviews are so good. I finally managed to clear my clogged pores and control my breakouts, using a very gentle skincare routine. However, I wanted to fade the marks...and fast, so I thought this might help. Now I wish I never tried this product. 2 uses later, my pores are all congested again and I’ve broken out in several large painful bumps, even in places I never breakout. I wanted to make sure it was this mask, so I spaced out the times I tried it, and sure enough, the next day the breakouts & irritation was the same. Never again will I buy into the hype....

So far so good. My skin felt SO smooth after. I mixed it with slightly more than equal parts ACV. You only need very little powder. The trick is to put it on before you shower, then it comes off really easily. The only thing is, it tightened the skin around my nose and lifted it so while I was using it my nose looked like a piggy nose!!! Did this happen to anyone else?

on 1/12/2018 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yessss. I've been using this for years to help my acne. It really makes a difference for me. It dries like cement and that's my only complaint. Will purchase again and again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The only thing ever that has actually degunked my pores! So yeah, this was pure magic for me. It actually got all the yuck out of my pores or at least a ton of it which was better than the zero that my Clarisonic had been doing. And it made my pores smaller and less visible. I just mix it with water and definitely still feel the pulsing sensation. Also it didn't make my skin particularly red. This is an amazing mask for me and I recommend trying it.

I´ve used this only once but I have to say, it´s GREAT for oily skin.
My skin is the oiliest, seriously. I need to blot less than an hour after washing my face.
I used this mask on my t-zone only and my skin has been wonderfully matte for the last 2 days, it does feel tighter than usual but hey, i´d never makeup could last this long on my face so I love it :D
I feel the need to mention though, it´s called Aztec Secret and the label has a picture of a pyramid that´s in Chichen Itza, which is Mayan, not Aztec (fun fact, lol).

on 11/4/2017 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a nice mask: cheap and effective! I wouldn't repurchase because I literally do not think I will ever finish this tub. I mix this with equal parts powder and apple cider vinegar (smells horrid) but this dries quickly to the point where my face won't move. I scrub this off with a washcloth and my skin is left smooth and squeaky clean, as well as donning what looks like a fresh sunburn. I don't think this really DEEP cleans the pores (nothing will touch the ones on my nose) but my skin does feel nice and smooth afterwards. My skin has stayed relatively clear, but I'm not sure I can attribute that entirely to the mask but more so to the creams and serums I apply afterwards. I think this is too harsh to use daily, so I normally try and use it twice a week or so. Overall, a good buy for a good price.

on 9/19/2017 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i dont think this help with my congested pores. i feel like it dont do anything. it din't really make my skin red at first. but after my first chemical peel, my skin did turn red after using this. i think my skin top layer is mostly dead skin thats why initially before i did any chemical peel it dont turn red. but still my pores still very clogged.