Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.4

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 3/30/2010 3:25:00 PM

After going through 2 jars and trying many other things between purchases, I have finally realized this is HG for me. My skin just looks so much better when I use it: smoother, calmer, more radiant. Also, I have extremely sensitive skin and have had no negative reactions.

on 3/23/2010 11:47:00 PM

I'm a big fan of this product, and have been using it consistently for a few years now. It does a wonderful job to moisturize and soothe, even for someone whose skin still breaks out at 31. I apply it at night and magic seems to happen by morning; no matter how tired I am, (I have a four month old baby) my skin glows and looks refreshed. When I don't use it I can see a definite difference. The scent is lovely and it lasts, a little goes a long way.

on 2/21/2010 2:40:00 PM

I have combination skin and this is perfect for my dry cheeks, I use this at night, and in the morning I use Dermalogica Active Moist, it calmes the skin, moisturizers, and gives a very healthy glow. I use the one that is for all skin types and it absorbes very well. I may get shine on my nose after a few hours, but that happens to me with all the moisturizers. It smells so nice and is oil free.

on 12/19/2009 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have been using this cream for 2-3 weeks and I am absolutely in love with it. The smell is divine, it leaves skin with a fabulous velvety sensation (not oily nor greasy), it respects the sensitivy of my skin, it doesn't break me out and hydrates well. I even use it around my eyes, which is something big considering that I get bad reactions to lots of eye creams. I can't really tell if it makes any difference in the wrinkle area, but I do get a sense that it leaves my skin more plump, healthy-looking and glowing. The fact that the cream comes in a jar is an obvious downside, with all the potential spreading of bacteria, but the cream itself is so wonderful that I am more than willing to overlook this aspect. Incidentally, I dropped mine and it didn't break, so at least it isn't fragile. I also own the Crème Fraîche Suractivée, but I am way more satisfied with this one. Finally, I love how it is free from parabens and phenoxyethanol.

on 11/2/2009 9:18:00 AM

I love this product! Very moisturizing but not at all greasy. It works very well as both a day and night cream, and the fact that it is also an anti-aging product is a bonus. It actually sinks in quite fast, but even after it gets in there is still a thin layer of the product serving as a moisturizer. I have been using a sample for 4 days/nights and I am DEFINITELY purchasing the full-sized product. I swear by Nuxe.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide; Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool [N0601/F]

Please click "Yes" below if you found this review helpful! It took me a long time to type up these ingredients. Thank you! :)

on 10/26/2009 5:59:00 AM

Unfortunately, this cream broke me out after only two days of use. :( I suppose I had an allergic reaction to the natural extracts in it. I will try to return it and hope I get my money back. Did anyone else have the same problem with the cream?

on 10/16/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I must first say that I have not used this product consistently (i.e., every night). I generally like the product. I bought the one for all skin types (there is also one for dry skin). It makes my skin feel moisturized without feeling oily or giving me acne. As far as helping my "first wrinkles" it didn't seem to do much which led to my not using it consistently. Maybe it only helps first wrinkles with day and night use... I think I will repurchase but...I have to think about the price!

I am using this as a night creme for two weeks now and I really like it. The texture and smell of the creme are really nice and my face feels well moisturized in the morning. My last face lotion made me break out and I am really impressed that I haven't had any new breakouts since I am using Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque.

on 6/4/2009 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love love love this product. My skin feels soft and moisturized. I use the new formulation (without parabens) in the All skin type version. It is light enough for my normal to combo skin. I do notice a difference when I don't use it. Although I generally stay away from jars, i use the little spatula to keep bacteria from getting in it. Well done

on 4/8/2009 8:49:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is designed for "first wrinkles" or when you are at the age where you just start getting wrinkles. I have expression lines on my forehead, and around my eyes. It is an awful habit that I always wrinkle up my face, and now it is showing. I swear that this cream made my facial muscles relax. You can either buy the kind that is moisturizing (Creme Nirvanesque Enriche), or the regular kind for normal skin. I use the kind for normal skin, and I love it because it is not greasy at all, and it doesn't feel as though you have a film over your face after you apply it. I love this stuff, and will definitely purchase again.