Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This perfume reminds me of Christmas. The bottle and scent are fun and festive. It's like pretty little vanilla cupcakes topped with fruit. There's frosting, kiwi, and lots of sugary sweetness. I do think it's a lot in warm weather but it somehow smells so nice in cold winter weather.

This perfume is o.k.but not an excellent one.

on 2/14/2015 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not a safe blind buy people! I was so excited to try it based on so many good reviews on Fragrantica, but it's a major FAIL! It's super sweet and I couldn't detect any of the other notes, except for the white chocolate? I'm so glad I only got the smallest bottle for $9.99! I had a bad feeling when I detect the sweetness as I ripped open the plastic case around the bottle. So yeah, you can smell this before you open the cap or even spraying it! If you want a sweet fragrance, try Pink Sugar....fresh, sweet, and much more interesting due to the licorice note.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this perfume! Very sweet and pleasant. It smells like cupcakes! I have a few bottles that I've bought on specials, if you find the right time you can get the 100 ml for $19 at shoppers drug mart.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Strong, sweet scent with a blast of kiwi and litchi upon spraying. You're left with a vanilla frosted cupcake after the fruits disappear. I can also smell a little dark orchid in here. Fantasy is one of my favourite perfumes for cold weather. It's just so warm, comforting and delicious. It can be cloying in warm weather, so perhaps it's better to avoid it or use it sparingly in summertime.

Fantasy is long lasting and can fill up an entire room with its scent. I like spraying it on my scarf in winter time, so that I can enjoy it every time I go outside. It's a simple, recognizable and affordable scent. The bottle looks like a pink handgrenade though. That's my only problem with it.

I LOVE this perfume. If like me, you like sweet floral candy scents, then this is for you. It's lasting power is pretty good. It's reasonably priced. I can't get enough of this perfume. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. I've also noticed, my male friends seem to love this scent as they always make comments. I have high end expensive perfumes that I still wear, but this is up there with them! I tend to use this for day and wear something more stronger for night. I once mixed this accidentally with another perfume and surprisingly it was very pleasant. I will continue to buy this. I hope they never discontinue this perfume. I'm on my 4th 100ml bottle. I don't care how old I am, this will continue to be on my dresser always. :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

When I was younger I hated sweet, sugary scents such as this. I much preferred clean scents like 5th avenue, britney spears curious, and gucci envy me. Needless to say, when I first smelt this perfume I almost gagged. I did not like it at all. In recent years however my tastes have changed, and I found myself liking sweeter smells more and more. I was given hidden fantasy as a gift and loved it. I then smelt midnight fantasy at a sale and got it, and it very quickly became one of my all time favourite scents. I finally bought fantasy and have not gone back. I LOVE this scent so much. It is a warm, comforting smell that wears so well on me. This is a scent that I am sire I will keep in my perfume collection.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

sweet smell. good to lift up the mood. The packaging is so girly. perfect for teenagers

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite perfumes! I've gone through a few bottles because I really love the scent! The bottle is really cute too: pink with little rhinestones. It's generally my go to perfume. The only downside is that I wish it would last longer. I'd have to keep reapplying it if I wanted staying power.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this stuff smells like an old woman. i was not pleased with the smell . i got this as a gift for christmas like 2 years ago and it has sat in my bathroom that long. i wont wear it . my boyfriend made comments on how awful it smelled too. and he normally isnt opinionated.

Popular Fragrances