Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.7

on 12/20/2015 9:13:00 AM

I love this scent! Very fresh and mandarine (even though I usually hate that smell) though I think it could be more long lasting.
The packaging is gorgeous, very simple and no frills but I feel the quality is very cheap so am disappointed in that.

on 11/18/2015 12:26:00 PM

Someone gave me a bottle of Light Blue as a present. Well it's the thought that counts, right?
And while I do like sporty scents, I found that this one went way past sporty and all the way to masculine. I honestly felt like I was wearing men's cologne. Didn't work with my body chemistry at all, every time I wore this I just felt like I didn't smell clean. So it's definitely not a winner for me.

Out of the bottle, the scent is very cool and crisp and preppy. This fragrance is actually very popular.

I would recommend this if you're looking for something that's not super-girly or flowery. But it didn't work for me and I wouldn't use it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Ugh, I wanted to like this so much. Funny story, I bought a candle from bath and body works called "Lakeside Sunrise" and I'm obsessed with the scent of it and I wanted to see if there was a perfume that smelled similar. One Google search later and everyone said Light Blue was a dead ringer for lakeside sunrise. I went to ulta and tried it on but I found it was a little too citrusy for my liking :( for some reason it just seemed to linger a little too long on that note for me. The candle smells more floral or Apple to me, I'm not sure why. Anyway, I did buy a cheap knockoff of this perfume and I really like it, but I would never spend the money for the real thing. Darn!

I tried some on a macys the other day and it has such a refreshing smell I couldnt believe it when I get paid I am definetely buying this. too bad its so expensive tho.

on 9/23/2015 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I waited so long before I got this because it is quite expensive. I love this scent! It is so light and fresh, and perfect for summer! I highly recommend this perfume!

on 9/27/2015 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm sooo obsessed with this scent. It is everything I want in a smell. Nice and clean and fresh smelling. Every single I tried it in Sephora Im obsessed. Such an amazing fragrance.

on 7/25/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

"Your smell is increasing my testosterone"- my boyfriend. Needless to say, HG scent AKA sex elixir/ libido increaser ;) ;) ;)

on 7/7/2015 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I saw this in a store in early June and I smelled it and I was INSTANTLY IN LOVE WITH IT and I just HAD TO BUY IT.
On that same day, I went into Ulta and found a small bottle of it and I begged my aunt to buy it for me. She did and I was so happy!
I love the name of it, the color of the box it came in and of course, THE SMELL.
I'm running out now so I need to save some money to repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this smell it smells so fresh , it is a summer fragrance for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this scent makes me feel refreshed and happy. The only bad thing is the price the name comes with. :/

Popular Fragrances