Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

3.3

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 11/14/2011 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

+++This is for the regular (with oil) TM. ++++

I just switched to this from LM TM. LM changed their formula and now it's just awful.

The color is SO much better than LM's. In LM, I had to mix two shades because the nude was too orange/dark and the porcelain was too light. I was okay doing that, because their product was fabulous, but since they've changed it I decided to find another TM.

I think BB is that TM. The lightest color matches my pale/medium skin exactly, which is no small feat. Colors are always too dark or orange (why do they think blondes have orange skin??). I was so surprised how this matched, I seriously don't look like I have makeup on, but at the same time my skin looks so much nicer. The color is such a good match that it looks so natural.

It's thin and blends so easily and it is not a big oil slick of glob sitting on my skin like the LM became after they changed their product. It reallly reminds me EXACTLY of the LM BEFORE they changed it, but the color is better because it's yellow based and not orange based.

I'll update if it breaks me out.

on 11/8/2011 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I really had to try the tinted moisturizer new formula since it had very good reviews. The color match is great, but the coverage is not there. I didn't even out my skin or cover the basic redness around the nose. I tried building coverage by layering to no avail. Unfortunately, this has to be returned.

I would have to say that this is a great option for someone with dry skin. When I wear it, it feels as though it never really sets, and my face is a tad too dewey. Nice in the dead of winter, but not other seasons. It is quite comfortable, and the shades are very easy to wear. Many of Bobbi Brown's foundations are of high quality, and extremely natural looking. I have also worn the Skin, and tried the newer oil-free TM, which I feel is a better option for most times of the year. Foundation is the only makeup item that I will splurge for without question, in order to get it just right. All of the makeup artists that work for BB are every knowledgeable and helpful, and make that job easy!

on 6/22/2011 12:22:00 AM

I received a sample of this at a Bobbi brown counter because I wanted to make sure I was spending 40 dollars on the right product. I'm glad I did! Though this has nice texture and nice coverage, it irritated my skin. I have slightly sensitive skin, so I imagine this won't work for you if you have really sensitive skin...

This is my favorite product in my makeup bag. I switch between using this and a powder foundation. I love the glow it gives me and that it looks so much more natural than liquid foundation while still giving me some coverage. I use the medium tint. I love this and I've used this for about 5 years now.

on 9/2/2011 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This tinted-moisturiser didnt work for me and let my skin very dry. Didnt blend well and i could see my flackes showing through! Won't buy it again.