Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

Bliss Labs Super Minty Soap N' Scrub

4.5

My Gawd. I adore this stuff, I really do. Most body scrubs I've tried consist of a few measly exfoliating beads suspended (and often lost) in a vast sea of some kind of fragrant gel. And more often than not, the beads barely make contact with your skin long enough to actually do any sort of scrubbing whatsoever.

Not so with this delightfully minty scrub. The white 'paste' is choc-a-block full of little jojoba beads, all ready and waiting to scrub your skin until it's smooth and slough away those icky dead skin cells. My skin felt incredibly smooth, cleansed and invigorated post-scrub.

The mint scent and the cooling menthol sensation might be a bit much for some, but I love it. It feels delightful and smells delightful. Will definitely try and get my paws on some more once I've finished my tube.

Why can't they have a "hell yes!!" option with the question of "Would you buy this product again?" This stuff is amazing. It is just scrubby and pasty enough to exfoliate but foams and rinses away so clean, and makes my skin so soft. I used it in the middle of the night feeling nauseated by the 90 degree weather (and the fact that the vents in my bathroom and my bedroom are the most powerless vents in the whole house, making it so I can barely benefit from our air-conditioning system), and used this, gasped from the cooling, almost burning sensations all over my body, scrubbed up, rinsed clean, oohed at how soft my skin was and how it was really glowing, and feeling 100% better. I used the entire tube, the feeling was sooooooo nice. I don't think I will ever need another scrub ever again, this stuff is just too good. Marcia Kilgore, you had better not ever get rid of this stuff or you will lose a customer so enamored by this product she's willing to shell out $30 without blinking an eye for it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one product that actually lives up to the hype! I decided to try it after hearing so much great feedback, even though it's super expensive-- and I LOVE it. I try not to use it everytime I bath/ shower so it will last longer, and now it has become an occasional luxury I allow myself. The scrub has a nice smooth texture that will leave your skin exfoliated and super soft, and if you leave the bubbles on your body, your whole body will become cool to the touch from all the peppermint. It's so much fun! The smell can be a bit strong for someone who is easily irritated; when you breathe in-- it's so minty it could probably clear your sinuses if you were feeling sick. If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend you try it... it's awesome. ;)

on 4/21/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great scrub! Exfolliates and cleanses. Strong minty smell. Wakes me up and makes me feel soft and clean. Can't ask for much else in the morning!Overpriced, as all Bliss products are, and the tube sucks once 3/4 is gone.

on 11/24/2005 9:44:00 PM

this is just like the mammoth minty scrub soap, only in a tube :) another great choice for those who struggle to wake up in the morning - the scent is strong and fresh. i like to use this in the summer when it is way too hot outside.. this stuff cools you down very quickly:) retails for $30, so i don't use it as an everyday thing - but in my opinion, worth the money.

on 10/25/2005 8:22:00 PM

I like it. It burns a little though. Hate to imagine what would happen if you go it in your eyes or other unmentionable places. I would imagine it's quite painful.

This is one powerful little scrub! I love the fresh minty scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. The first time i used this i did'nt really know what to expect, so you can imagine my suprise as the cooling menthol made my skin tingle all over-perfect for hot, sticky days or post workout. It really refreshes and cools down your skin. This is really convenient to use in the bath or shower, and as it is more of a 'paste'than a liquid-type scrub, it is much more economical as it does not drip off your body before you get a chance to actually use it! A definite must-have for me.

This scrub was quite refreshing so early in the morning better than a cup of coffee, I would purchase again

Based on the reviews here, I've been meaning to give this product a shot. Over the weekend I bought a bottle for less than half the price on ebay and lemme tell you, it is definitely worth the high ratings.
I seriously never experienced that tingly feeling before with any product, and it's more than a fragrant product. It does its job as a scrub well(a lot better than Bath & Body Works scrubs). The great thing about the product is it's not a slippery scrub that will fall right off your body and into the tub.
The granules are quite big and the mixture isn't gel-like, so it will stay put.
Highly recommended ! I also got the Moisture Milk to use with the Scrub, but it hasn't arrived yet.

on 5/1/2005 8:44:00 PM

I love this scrub! It's great at exfoliating and is very minty and refreshing! Great to use after the gym.