Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 1/24/2016 12:24:00 PM

Meh. The girls at school were talking about how awesome these were and I decided to get them after my Aveeno ones weren't as great as they were before. These are just okay. They removed my makeup but sometimes I feel like I still have a lot on my skin. And when I wear a lot of eye makeup I have to use coconut oil to remove it as these do not get everything off. I have another pack that I will use up but I will not repurchase and look for something else.

Update: I bought the body shop tea tree oil wipes and they were AWFUL. They were so dry. Instead of walking around Ulta forever and possibly getting something else I didn't like I just grabbed these again. Using them a second time I see how well they really do take my makeup off so I gave them 4 stars. I think I may try simple or aveeno again in the future but am glad to know I can come back to these if needed.

on 7/29/2015 4:00:00 PM

I really do not like this product. It smells horrible and it does leave a strange film on my face and my face does not feel clean either. On top of that, this irritates my skin and makes my skin flush however gentle I rub it on my face. I will not repurchase this.

on 7/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this to remove my face makeup and it works just fine. I do not use it for removing eye makeup. I use Lancome's Bi-facil for eyes. After makeup is removed I use my cleansers. I have combination skin so I use two different cleansers. It is a tad annoying but that is my lot in life. I use a hydrating cleanser for my dry areas and a salicylic wash for my oily areas. I have not found this particular product to dry my skin out but then I do not just use this by itself. I once bought the Wal-Mart Equate towelettes and that was a horrible mistake. This one is in a class by itself. There is no substitute. My HG for removing foundations, concealers and powders.

on 7/16/2015 2:06:00 AM

Not bad for makeup removal except these never seem to remove my mascara completely. They tend to sting around my eyes :( I want to like this product but it's not quite there yet

on 5/18/2015 11:07:00 PM

When I think of face wipes, I automatically think of Neutrogena b/c it's everywhere. It's very affordable but I mean, it's ok. It's kind of dry for me & doesn't take off all my makeup. I only tried it b/c I got it for free. I love the box packaging though.

on 5/18/2015 2:07:00 PM

These are ok. They take off makeup well enough, I always rinse and follow up with a facial cleanser right after so I cant say much about the formula...I find these a bit harsher than some face wipes. A little bit stingy. Wish they were softer and maybe nubbier. Kind of reminds me of using those moist hand cleansing towellettes except in a large size and on my face. So not my favourite but they do the job and Id buy them again if they were on sale I guess

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

These remove all my foundation and makeup and have a nice scent. The only con is that these are a bit overpriced for wipes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These are great when feeling lazy! It does feel filmy so I rinse with cool water after.

on 4/20/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OMG, hatedddd these wipes. The heavy scent is disgusting, smells like toilets, and my face felt greasy after using these, yuck!! Definently would not repurchase.

on 4/15/2015 9:53:00 PM

Why do they feel the need to douse these in fragrance? I can't stand fragranced wipes. I should have looked at the ingredients first, so my fault on that. Does a mediocre job of removing makeup