Smashbox Crease #15

Smashbox Crease #15

4.6

on 2/11/2006 4:02:00 PM

The Smashbox brushes are super soft and very well-made. The crease brush helps blend my eyeshadow and soften the colors. Love this brush!

Price: $37.00 (CDN)

I love this brush! In shape it is similar to the MAC 219 pencil brush, but the head is larger and this brush is made of squirrel hair. It is very soft, dense and well-tapered. I use it for packing in colors on the inner corner of my eyes, sheer washes all over the lid and applying a brow highlight. I really love Smashboxs brushes they are very high quality and finely crafted!

on 9/13/2004 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have the whole collection of smashbox brushes and love them. They are great quality, super soft and dont shed. Have a nice unique red handle with black necks. This crease brush is $28. The 15 crease brush is a smaller point than the #10 crease brush. #15 is better for a more accurate crease or for less pigmented shadows. i tend to wear dark shadows in the crease and #15 picks up to much color so i prefer the light longer bristles of #10. The short tightly packed bristles of #15 remind me of the mini crease brush from cargo or #9 from TM or LC eye crease brush. Its a nice quality brush and well worth the price.

on 9/12/2004 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

bought this brush a while ago and am thrilled with its quality. It has the perfect balance of stiffness and flexibility to apply a good line into the crease. *BUT* then I use Bobbi Brown's Eye Contour Brush to do the blending afterwards. You see, as your eyes age (they do) the upper part of your lid eventually moves downwards and it's hard to get shadow into the crease without getting it everywhere else. It's also hard to blend once you do manage to get the shadow applied; gone are the days when I can use a pointed end brush to blend shadow in the crease. So ... I use my Smashbox to get shadow into the crease and especially if I want a finer line as the crease moves towards the nose ... then use the Bobbi Brown brush to blend blend blend. It's all in having the right tool for the job ... jobs (in my case). I love this brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes